Why did Simran call abhi back..?

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys, i feel Simran is too interfering in abhi's life. i mean she thinks she has the first right on him and can ask him to do whatever she wants. Earlier she called them back from their HM and now from his trip abroad. I know the first time prob was serious but this time, i don't think it made sense to call abhi back.
I mean why can't she deal with her and her family problems on her own..? she doesn't have to involve abhi in each of her family affairs.

And i found it really stupid that everyone agreed to harsh and kath's marriage just because abhi said that in their case he was at fault. Didn't everyone already know that..?

I think Astitva is becoming like all Kketa soaps..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i strongly feel simran keeps finding ways and means to be in contact with abhi. i also feel that she wants to show off her control on abhi to neha. this kind of behaviour is surely a let down of simrans chracter. i thjink msnas did a wise thing by breaking his ties with simran as she doesnt deserve a great friend like manas. if simrans character is going to get shaped further as a dependent on abhi, the titlrof the serial would need to be changed.

i also felt it really stupid thaty everyone agreed for harsh's and kath's marriage on abhis confession. thats absolutely ridiculous.

i hope the serial concentrates more on simran's and dr. brians interactions.

jas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't worry guys. Simran will soon realize that she is interfering her ex's life. Just have to wait and watch.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya everything is true. But i dont think Simran knows what she is doing. After all, Abhi and Simran are behaving as good friends. Its not wrong to help your close friend out when he or she is in need. Its natural. I dont think its wrong at all. But in this case, Simran being a friend and ex wife is all that matters. So Neha is gettting worried with her interference. I think all have to move a step to realise it. Neha has to understand Abhi and Simran's friendship. Simran has to realise that she is interfering a bit too much and should curb herself. Abhi should know to draw a line between friendship and marriage. Then everything will be back to normal.
Sharon thumbnail

you know what tho? I think manas and simran should get back together as friends because they need each other. I think Simran is overreacting to tell you the truth..

If a good friend told me that I was interfering with an exs life id be thankful they told me and didnt look bad.

preeti_kapoor thumbnail
hi y do u guys think that simren is good not bad like abhis wife