Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! Wishing you loads of happiness!! Eat loads of cake and have a blast!!!

love loads

Pooja!!!

Thanks sooo much pooja di 😳
_sukhi_ thumbnail

I is back!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~ Right lets get started!! Hmmmmmmm!
~ Urrrrm, I've known you since ages!!! I think 2 years now!!😲
~ Wow 2 years!! hehe Since October..haha..I still remember that because it was just after I got my braces taken offπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..haha..I remember telling you how I kept grinning that dayπŸ˜†

Hayeeeeeee i know its gonna be 2 years very soon dude πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahaha i remember u telling me about them tooo lol... haye was pure jokes i met u in some random convo with like a milllion people u n hinna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an funny thing i know u lot better than i knew the person who added me to the convo hahaah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~ You must have thougth what a freak..haha..but trust me I was so proud of my teethπŸ˜ƒ
~ Haha...we've had some funny times and some pretty 'heated' times..haha..all those funny converstaions about Suhit and Ranbir and SOnam and all the random crap we've talked about.

NAW never freak kabhi nehi dude lol.. angel hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg we have had loads of funny times man lol... haha heated times have to be suhit an ranbir hahah stole the words from ma mouth haha lol omg we used to fight so much about them lot all for no reason πŸ˜†

~ All those times where we've dissed each other in Punjabi and Bengali..haha trying to each other our native languages..haha it never worked..I don't think i even know Bengali properlyπŸ˜†

HAHAHA OMG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jokez man lol... dont worry when i learn bengali i will diss u back haah all i know is maach haha which is fish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† soo ur a fish hahaha lol...

~ How we practically know the same people, such a Jen and Shivi!! OMG..Shivi..havent spoken to her in aaaages!
~ Remember my Suhit phase..haha I think we both got you to vote for Sui 1000 times..Did you even vote though??? *lifts eye brows" Salla IF has no good emo's😑

hayeeeeeeee i know man haye shivz i aint heard from her in time myself too.. duffer budhi bdmash hai woh hahaha  lol miss her too lol... hahaha please tell me ur over that otherwise more fints hahaha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG i voted for both of u man lol...

~ Urrrrrrrrm, what else! Your 24!!!!! A year younger then your Ranbir Jiju!!πŸ˜†
~ I feel so proud of ju!πŸ˜†

LMAO u dont say πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol ranbir can jump off a bridge hahaha lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~ A blue cake!πŸ˜ƒ- Now you get why i asked that question randomlyπŸ˜†

awwwww such a nice cake hahaha lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~ Imma get singing nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
SHARE THAT CAKE, OR I'LL SMACK YOUπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
and WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hahahahahaha  πŸ˜† dude funny hahah thankssssssssss

~ I'm sure I could write plenty more, but I can't! mind gone blanck..haha but how'd you like my singing😳 I wrote the lyrics myselfπŸ˜†

awwwwww nehi nehi its fine dude hehe... 😳 they rocked hahaha lol...

~ Hope you've had a fantastic day, and hope this year brings you laods of happiness! Keep smiling as always!!
~ Don't ever change!
πŸ€—

awwwwwwww so sweet an i did as well ;)... πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— ill change u hahaha Jkz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~ Ohe yeah..and ahem..this...not great but a lil prezzie😳

^ Choose either!
~ Thanks to Hinnzy for uplaading for me😳

~ Imma leave you with my fav track

^ Classic song!! It's all about STAYING ALIVE!!!!! ah ah ah ahπŸ˜†
^ Not the real tune..the other one is sort not that clear!

^ Credit to Gajar, for telling me bwt this!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWWW haye the siggyz hot haha but ive gone off sonam πŸ˜† hhaahha lol.. aww but sweet dude LMAO the song hahha classiccccccccccc haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awwwwww thanks dudeeeeeeeeee sorry for the latez... 😳

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: **~SoniHinnU~**

Happybirthday my chachuuu...sorry my message was so short....Even though I explained on MSN....Shollllie once again*holds ears*.....Thanks for always being there for me these past 2 years through my toughest times with *ahem ahem*....U and tanu really helped and supported me the most when I needed someone!! I can never forgetthat...Thanks alot...Hope we always keep in touch...Stay happy...Ur the best chachu ever! Lub u loads my Raju Chachaaaa!:P
love from ur rani princess hinnuuuu:D

awwwwwwwwww hinnuuuuuuuuuu so sweeeeeeeeeet 😳 areee it was okies u didnt have to make it longer re.... awwwwww me always here for uuuuuuuu u know that.. kabhi yaad karlo hahaha.... 😳 awwwwwwwwww raju chachaaaaaa hahaha ricky chacha it should be haha lol... awwwwwww thankssssssss again sweety πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx..uvt..xX

Aww wow what a sweet thread! aww..so many msgs for u sukhi.. wah ji wah! but but.. mainu ni include kita?  hehe its alright, i know a lot of u guys don't really kno me that well anyway.. so i wouldnt have expected u to remember me 😳

hayeeeeeeeeee i know anshu bhai aisi cheez hai haha ... 😳....

Anyhow.. sukhi, HAPPPYYY BDAYY once again.. u lil budha πŸ˜† thought i might as well wish u here as well hehe. Man remember last yr, i went all out and im not kidding.. u have no idea how long it took and how much effort i put into ur bday thingo last yr.. so much damn organising.. so i really understand what uve gone thru making this post Anisha!

awwwwwww lubneeti thankssssssssss hahah i got ur text like around 12ish toooo thanksssssss... hahaha i know man u went all outtttttttt we both made it for each other.. haye but this year could tell each of us was busy..  ...... 😳

but yeh.. wow. I didn't even have the time this year to come here to wish u, or write u an email or anything of that sort. I hope my wishes on the day were enough πŸ€— but u do know, its the thought that counts.. and i wish u alllll the best from the bottom (and top hehe) of my heart! God Bless u and hope u had a beaut day.. which i kno u sorta didnt hehe but ah well time goes on, and i hope this year proves to be a great one for u πŸ€—

Hayeeeeee its okies re.... awwwww but u did text na... haye u did wish sooo theek hai jii... ehe... awwwwwww it was dudeeeeeee saachi 😳 hahahah u an ur jokes dude hahaha badmash lol... the day was teek even tho i told u about it lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ€—πŸ€— thankssssss dudeeeeeeeee....

so tc and happy bday again sukha! haha havent called u that in ages, batman πŸ˜‰ 🀣 ahh we have so many damn memories together. i miss those days sukhi. but im glad we're at least still in touch. πŸ€— bye!

hayeeeeeee sukhaaa haha... i knowi actually call ma cousn that lol... batman hahaha what about u sapna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awwwwww same here im sure they will come back someday lol.. when we aint that busy lol... haye thaks again byeeeeeeeeeeez πŸ˜ƒ

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

Happy Birthday Sukhi!!!!!!!!...my badmash partner...ur soo sweet..an awesome dholi and dancer...an injury prone idiot...but a great friend in the endπŸ˜† im soooo lucky that i got to know you and i love ur funny pms..they make my day......love u lotsπŸ€—..karen;)  ps--i know its a short msg but i gotta run to class, u know my schedule..but promise ill send u a loooongg pm...again happy birthday!😳

Hayeeeeeee karan jiiiiiiiiii thank you so much sweety πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ haye badmash partner jiii haha tussi kithe ya haha u been hiding or something exams dindi ya lagda menu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mukhne kado ya haha dasso lol... awwwwwww its okies dude short hove taan long haha kehna hai happy bday na haha dil se haahha... 😳😳 hahaha hanji hanji assi bhi kinna lub karde ya hahaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— thanks sooo much i will be in touch more haha do worry.... nehi toh ahha u can beat me up lol... πŸ˜† punjabi di jutti vich buhot taaqat hai hahah
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ur welcum!!!...finally a reply!...sorry i know i have been sooo inactive..midterms first then moving and now finals...but woohoo...soo excited concert tonite...anywayz...so how was ur night of partying sukhi...dasso dasooπŸ˜‰..details mein...πŸ˜†..or else ill bring out the jhutti...and u dont want that...no no..hahaπŸ˜†

Jazzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man sukhi u know i've been busy

i already talked to u online..n i DID wish u a happy bday on ur bday!!!

but once agen a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY from meee to the one and only Mr. Kaka Bhainiawala lmao

hope u get plenty of gud health and wealth u desire, n continue to flirt, be badmaash, h8 on babbu mann, sing hoopeh, dwnld, say hai rabaaa n fithe mu tere, make siggys, blog, anything else u do lol, and continue being the kewl guy u are 😊
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Deepey... saun gaya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheers,
dc
_sukhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Your grande laziness,
Talk about late-buster! Probably still eating the huge kharbuja... kitteh phas te nayi gaya?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† assi busy si u know that na 😳 πŸ˜† hahaah karbooja taan twade kol ya haha gaala vich fas geya hhahaa....

Ranjha ji,
Hope you're still celebrating... and you find your Heer shortly... to celebrate with you. Then she can teach you the tumkaπŸ˜‰

hahha hayeeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kithe ya heer ji samne taan ajja hahha 😳

Eh duffer...
I thought I could've filled a page or two on your pagalpan... but apparently tonz of others feel the same way! Riding high, and not suprisingly... you are greeeaaat at bak-ing naπŸ˜ƒ

awww haye hahah koi gal nehi page je doh page di gal vi nehi hahaha... hanji bak bak taan tussi vi kat nehi lajjo ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ricky!!!!!!
Ki kavan... pata nayi kitthon shuru karaan... so I will notπŸ˜† But I will say... its been a pleasure knowing you dunger ji. You're eating too much ice-cream and gulab jamun and the rest... but I guess I won't stop you for now... bas save some for me! Especially that Cadbury chocolate oneπŸ˜ƒ... Umm, ppl are mentioning how they met you etc... and honestly, it seems like forever... Chal, anyways... mota na hojaaveen kha kha ke... that's my job right?πŸ˜†... And you still owe me a few things... including that suit!

And your Punenghinlish is going to have the end of it all someday... But still, "Meri class mein rahega to changa rahega"πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Cheers,
dc (Oye salut!πŸ˜‰)

hayeeeeeee tussi shuro ho jao ge fir taan stop nehi ho ge hahaha πŸ˜† haye so sweet i know ji.. it does na 😳 hahha lajjo u should say more words hahaha u probs end up swearing at meeeeeee haha chalo thnk you so much ji aap ne taan kaafi kitta ya πŸ˜ƒ dc salute ji 😳