Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

from anku2cute:

heyyyy Rickss😳

Happy bday dear..May u get loads of happiness n success...Its been soo long we had a talk...After exams surely looking forward to it😳....and do enjoy ur bdayπŸ˜ƒ...Ache se cake khana aur mauj kernaπŸ˜›

Loads of love n luck..Anku

😳 ANKUUUUUUUUU duffer hahh i thought u forgot hahaha being all busy n everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anywayz dude thanks soo much...  i know we dont talk much now coz of u HAHAHA jkz ur too busy its okies... πŸ˜† good luck too u dude.. an thanks again... for ur wishes 😳 yesh lubs ju loads.. πŸ˜ƒ

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

Here's mine πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ish long be ready to read πŸ€“πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me just laugh  Sukhi Chaddi'z birthday......He's growing old  Hawww jaldi someone bring  a walking stick πŸ˜† I duno how much I am gona write here so you better have your 24 hour eyes here Okay well as its your birthday I am compelled to write this message πŸ€” filled with trash as usual πŸ˜†Have fun reading πŸ˜†

HAHHAHAHA still on with the sukhi chaddiiiii haha who the hell started that,, HAHAHA walking stick no ways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can walk pretty fine dude hahaha... hahahah u an ur trash haha s always good πŸ˜† makes me laugh lol... letz seeeeeeeee the bakwas hahaha how nice it must be lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nothing at all haha jkzzzzzzzzzz... πŸ˜†haah gosh its jokes okay 🀣must be random-fied mroe like 🀣🀣🀣

Aite..last years birthday message was wak..Coz I hardly knew you back then...But I know you way wayyyyyyyyyyy better now  *laughing evilly* πŸ˜†

hahahah way way better πŸ˜† is that a good thing or a bad hahahah lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I think we're gona be writing essays here..πŸ˜†Might as well sing for you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to SUKHI, MMSLNC, DAD etc etc πŸ˜†

Happy birthday to you

πŸ˜† DAD hahaha jokezzzzzzzz hha ur replies with dad are jokezzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜†thats random bull 🀣🀣🀣

Ahhh ish been fun knowing you..remember all those jokes we had in KAA.. Bashing the stupid characters I just laugh looking back now ...

OMG i know hahaha Saira introduced me to u hahaha n from then it beennnnnnnnnnn funn like none stop lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know rmemer those joint convos 🀣🀣🀣

And those days you got bashed in the MSN convos by me and Himu πŸ˜† that was bloody hilarious...........and then....all those jokes we had with Jottty in the convos  All jokes..you took sooooooooo long to reply....we all know what you was doing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† muhaha *evilly laughing* πŸ˜†I wont say nuthing hereπŸ˜† Am sure you have learnt a lot off me πŸ€“πŸ˜†

O GOSHHHHHHHH who could forget them πŸ˜† hahaha ganging u budhu badmash hahaha lol... omg jotty that bachiz jokez toooooooooo lol.. damn HAATHI hahahh lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan haan what was i doing duffer ji hahahha lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yesh dont sayyyyyyyyy 😳 πŸ˜† of course dude u like ma TEACHER haah from hell πŸ˜†..... sharap haha i aint no teacher 🀣🀣🀣 muahahaaaa

Ahh what else was there..hawww that time I told you about the bill πŸ˜† I hope you aint getting huge bills 🀣 ahh well ish been fun knowing you..all those random jokes on MSN talking crap abt anything and anyone that was bloody funny...and remember the first time you heard my voice 😲 hawwwwww you and Jot got some big SHOCKKKKKπŸ˜†and all those times we was texting each other in lecturesπŸ˜†about food and random stuff hmmm🀣

HAHAHAH i knowwwwwwwwwwww man ur FACE THAT DAY hahahahaha πŸ˜† tooo bad i did hahah i told u about it hahaha an ur face was like HAHA stunned hahah lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i knowz dude an ur voiceeeeeeee OMG it was sweeeeeeet haha gangsterish hahaha a bit shy hahahaha but i dont think u are now tho im sure... πŸ˜† hahaha ma lecture dude used to look at me ma head was always dipped down hahaha reading ur messages an replying haye.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an when madhu rang me in class hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an i thought it was u hahahaha lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh... my face killed it man 🀣🀣 i got a jatkaaaaaaaaaaa hawww using mobiles in lectures not reallyy allowed to do that🀣🀣

haha thanks for always being a good sport taking crap but always replying I hope you have a great day today and dont say nobody cares coz I care πŸ˜ƒand everyone else who posted messages here care πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒGhanchakkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I am mean to you haha..I know..but am always messing aroundπŸ˜†coz ish all fun...as ish your b-day I got a special treat for youuuuuuuπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Hayeeeeeee hahaha good sport hahah always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeahhh coz me know u only mean it out of jokez only lol... haye i know 😳 u ish always right hehehe.... πŸ˜† o gosh i get a special TAPPAD TOO HAWWWWWWWWWW anshu bhaiiiiiiiiii chak ke baar maarooo hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 😳haha sharap 🀣🀣...u deserve it coz ju going upar

Now lemme take this oppurtunity to name and shame ju..Muhaha all the names you have been named till date:😊

Sukhi Chaddi 😊

MMSLNC 😊

DEEEEEEEEEEP 😊

Nose dude 😊 << my fave 🀣

LMAOOOOOOOOO πŸ˜† hahah i always forget what MMSLNC haha means gosh thats soo damn long hahaha... hahaha nose dude ma nose is fine hahaha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know what it is..🀣 but i aint saying here🀣

Thats all I can think of now πŸ€”πŸ˜†Its been great knowing you...Even though I bash you all the time..ish all for jokes ..muhaha..Have a nice day..dont eat too many subways or imma be calling ju Mr Elephant next 😊 πŸ˜†The best part was the Daler Mehndi siggy 🀣 Peoples was still cracking up...and here it is 😲 guest appearance 🀣🀣

hahahaha im sure u can write like a million words dude hahaha πŸ˜† haye haye mujhe sab kuch maloom hai hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me gonna find u a DHULLA HAHAHAH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† FROM india like ur MAMAJI was saying hahahaha πŸ˜†  gosh i didnt even get any subways soo not fair dude.. cries hahahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  HAHAHAh πŸ˜†omg i still cant believe i made that siggy hahahaha its sickkkkkkkkkk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  LMAO hhahaha gangster hhaha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nah it werent my mamaji..it was my cousins mamaji...we aitn related typa thing 🀣🀣🀣mar goli

I can go on and on..But I think your getting bored now πŸ€”πŸ˜† Always stay like this in life..Hope you get whatever you wish for ...and much more in life coz ju deserve it πŸ˜ƒ Look how much I am writing here besharam 🀣 all my one liners mixed together πŸ€£πŸ˜›Ahh see how much I wrote...Ju know I could write more.......BUT we'll be here forever otherwise🀣 Heres a song for juuu TO GET LOOOOOSE  YOU BLOODY GOOSE🀣

πŸ˜† haye haye very sweet words dudeeeeeee hahaha... 😳 haye deserve it sachi hehe lol... hahahah besharam tum ho hahaah thanks dude 😳  heheheh naaa its all good dude  πŸ˜† hahaha whats with the GOOSEEEEEEEEEE haha goh lol... πŸ˜†u no i never have shame🀣🀣 so mar goli to thattt...goose is random init as alwayssss

Lemme finish off by saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY

OYEEEEEEEEEEE HOYE πŸ˜† nice dancing hahahaha

^^ that aint me by the way..ish ju 🀑🀣chalo, hope ju really enjoyed..do lemme know what you get up toπŸ˜†πŸ€“ dont do anything I would doπŸ˜†

hahahaha NEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII its uuuuuuu hahaha it was wicked dude.. 😳 ju lot made ma day for sure πŸ˜ƒ hahahah jokaaaaaaa haha.... sure sure..... hah thats good then

Loadsa lub from Anshu [bhaiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†]

hayeeeeeeee loads of PANS N CCUPS haha on ur head πŸ˜† hahaha jokez aap ke liye bhi loads of lubbbbbbb hahaha... jhuppi tooooooo haha... squash u hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† THANKSSSSSSSSSSS dude seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😳urrr unwelcomeπŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From piyabawri

Sukhi my evil twin! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*Ahem* just because you forgot mine you didnt think i'd forget yours did you?? πŸ˜†

😳😳😳 TWINNEEEEEEEEEE hayeeeeeeeeee me so sorry dude i was a gadha an i didnt forget i told ju.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BUT DUDE ur the bestest..😳

May GOD bless you with all that you require, your heart desires AND much much more. 

awwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeeeet dude ur like a sugarcane hahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Don't forget to save me some cake and I haven't forgotten presents so enjoy!! 😳

awwwww i did but we didnt get a chance to talk but that will change naale ur always busy at work dude.. an when u get home ur too tired lol... im gonna make u come online from hOME MUAHAHAH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Some birthday bals to make it festive 😊

Here's a cake I baked for you πŸ˜‰ 

DAMNNNNNNNN u can bake or what 😳 MMMMMMMMMM yummy hehe...

A shirt for you

OYE HOYE perfect fit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And of course Jeans to go with the shirt

nice jeans jiiii haha u should have got me a kurta pachama πŸ˜†

A hat to cover your bald head πŸ˜› 

motiiiiii i aint bald hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but thanks

Have the best birthday Sukh! Loads of love your *twin* (look at us chillin) πŸ˜†

AWWWWWWWWWW that pic is sooo cute u know i look better than ju anyday hahahha JKZ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh i look fat hahaha as a baby too haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....HAYE thank you so much Piyaaaaaaaaaaaa so sweeeeeeeeeeet luveeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuu cho much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love,

-Piya

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Happyy BirthdayyπŸ€—πŸ€—
Hope you have an awesomeee day Rickkyyyyyyy! You are an amazing person to talk to when I'm sad, stressed, happy, hyper and whatever! Hopeee you hava a FANTASTIC day and eat loads of fatt:D!
😲 you're getting old nowww!! Go find yourself a girl and get married lol :p
and no...Priyanka Chopra's isn't avaible:D🀣
ahaha, loved our fights about Ranbir vs. Priyanka and stupid child hood memories about you falling out of the windowπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
We're not really intouch now.. but IM SUREE WE WILL SOON =]
Just wanted to let ya know that I loveeee youuuuuuu Rickyy Tickyy Mickyy <3

πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYYY!
HAPPYY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOVEEE YOUUU <3
-Jassieee :)

HAYE jassieeeeee u motuuuuuuu hahaha awwwww thank you so much 😳 awwwwww such sweet words dude i know dude we have had such a fab time for sure.. yesh me been busy an i guess u have too with skool an everything n im sure things will pick up once again πŸ˜ƒ. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahaha ranbir an priyanka haha GOSH hahhaha  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jokes proppa dude.. i guess we fight a lot about that but then it calmed down lol.. an the long pms uffffff haha i still aint replied urs oMG hahah ill do it dude dont worry...  i guess im being a gadha haha at the moment... to much house projects going on uf.. sad... fiker not.. πŸ˜ƒ thank you soo much dude πŸ€— lub juuuuuuuu.. πŸ˜ƒ

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Hey Ricky broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wishing u a bery bery Happy birthdayπŸ₯³.....may u get everything u wish 4...and achieve all the success....wen we first met I never thought we wud be this close but now I'm really happy to know u and have u as my broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³.....have lots of cakeyyyyyyy but mujhe bhi dena (u better varnaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†)

loadz of love❀️
ur sweet lil sisπŸ˜ƒ

Awwwwwwwwww mehndiiiiiiiiii jiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks dudeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hayeeeeeeeee i know we really close haina... 😳 crazy ho tum hahaha... hehehe an cake always for u tooooooo haha... dont worry me had a good time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an u must of wished me like a million times haha.. thanks for sab kuch dude.. 😳 πŸ€— love u always jii.. 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sukhi replied to all of them sabashh mere sher! πŸ˜†
the_charm thumbnail
^Itni jaldi kahan? Now he needs to reply to the replies.
🀣🀣
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me istill waiting πŸ˜†

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~*manai*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow you buddhu keeping girls waiting not very gentle man like na? πŸ˜†
_sukhi_ thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sukhi!!!!!!!!...my badmash partner...ur soo sweet..an awesome dholi and dancer...an injury prone idiot...but a great friend in the endπŸ˜† im soooo lucky that i got to know you and i love ur funny pms..they make my day......love u lotsπŸ€—..karen;)  ps--i know its a short msg but i gotta run to class, u know my schedule..but promise ill send u a loooongg pm...again happy birthday!😳

Hayeeeeeee karan jiiiiiiiiii thank you so much sweety πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ haye badmash partner jiii haha tussi kithe ya haha u been hiding or something exams dindi ya lagda menu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mukhne kado ya haha dasso lol... awwwwwww its okies dude short hove taan long haha kehna hai happy bday na haha dil se haahha... 😳😳 hahaha hanji hanji assi bhi kinna lub karde ya hahaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— thanks sooo much i will be in touch more haha do worry.... nehi toh ahha u can beat me up lol... πŸ˜† punjabi di jutti vich buhot taaqat hai hahah
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†