Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Btw, Anshu... great post Chipku!😊... Kidher-ey tu aaj kal?

Cheers,
dc
the_charm thumbnail
You haven't replied to mine yet...
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hasnt replied mine either yet! grr.. we're all waiting on u sukhi! πŸ˜† hahaha take ur time, but jaldi kar! 🀣Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
ha ha sukhi is getting old so he only does like 2-3 messages per day you know typing might make him a bit tired! πŸ˜†
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when i said party it up i didnt mean that longgg.. πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ehh hellow reply to my msggg 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From Ghungroo;

Hey Ricky!πŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day!
Its been really long since we know each other and believe me, you are a true gem for me! You are such a wonderful person!😳 You have always been there to listen to my complains.☺️ You have got a beautiful heart ji! On your birthday, this little sister wishes for your good health and a great future! Hope all your dreams get fulfilled and hope you get your love.☺️ Enjoy the day! Cut cake, throw a party for yourself and dance like no one's watching. Here's a siggy I made for you.

Hayeeeeeeeeee Ghungz aww thank you so much sweetyyyyyy i know its late me replying back... but the whole month its my bday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i know man its been ages we have had a blast tho.. haye saachi dude u have got soooo much sugar behind ur words really sweet... 😳 thank youuuuuuuu...... of courseeeeeeee i will have a party hahah at ur house mess up everything hehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... how mean am i lol..  πŸ€— thanks dudeeeeeee an the SIGGY oye hoye for me how cweeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😳 thanks once again... lub juuuuuuuuuu......

Love,
Ghungroo

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Happy Birthday SCJ aka Sukhi! πŸ˜ƒ

Mayy all your wishes and dreams come true. May you keep smiling  like you always do. May this year bring loads of success into your life! Im really glad have found a brother/friend like you who always been there for me.😳

AWWWWWWW motuuuuuuu soooo sweeeeeeet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ im sure it will with wishes like urs ji...haye its all been sweet for sure... haye u have been here for me just as much apart from when ur busy like hell lol... but its okies πŸ˜ƒ

Your always there to cheer me up when im down - esp the time when Punjab was playing in the Semis:( ! πŸ˜›Anyways, hope you have a fantastic day filled with loads of surprises, gift and love!

awwww haye always will be u know that... lil bachchu... dont worry fikar not ill be there for ur wedding tooooooo haha... 😳 haye thanksssssssssss for everytthing dude... πŸ˜ƒ an the siggy u gave me was nice dude... thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love❀️,
Gurprit

the_charm thumbnail
Hayeeeeeeeeee Ghungz aww thank you so much sweetyyyyyy i know its late me replying back... koi baat nahinπŸ€— but the whole month its my bday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... happy birthday thenπŸ˜† i know man its been ages we have had a blast tho.. yes, u've always made me laugh and laugh😳 haye saachi dude u have got soooo much sugar behind ur words really sweet... 😳really? the words are seedhe from my heart thank youuuuuuuu...... of courseeeeeeee i will have a party hahah at ur house mess up everything hehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... how mean am i lol..  πŸ€—πŸ€—  u're alwyas welcome..πŸ˜‰thanks dudeeeeeee an the SIGGY oye hoye for me how cweeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😳 thanks once again... lub juuuuuuuuuu...... aww lub u 2πŸ€—
_sukhi_ thumbnail

Here's mine πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ish long be ready to read πŸ€“πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me just laugh  Sukhi Chaddi'z birthday......He's growing old  Hawww jaldi someone bring  a walking stick πŸ˜† I duno how much I am gona write here so you better have your 24 hour eyes here Okay well as its your birthday I am compelled to write this message πŸ€” filled with trash as usual πŸ˜†Have fun reading πŸ˜†

HAHHAHAHA still on with the sukhi chaddiiiii haha who the hell started that,, HAHAHA walking stick no ways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can walk pretty fine dude hahaha... hahahah u an ur trash haha s always good πŸ˜† makes me laugh lol... letz seeeeeeeee the bakwas hahaha how nice it must be lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nothing at all haha jkzzzzzzzzzz... πŸ˜†

Aite..last years birthday message was wak..Coz I hardly knew you back then...But I know you way wayyyyyyyyyyy better now  *laughing evilly* πŸ˜†

hahahah way way better πŸ˜† is that a good thing or a bad hahahah lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I think we're gona be writing essays here..πŸ˜†Might as well sing for you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to SUKHI, MMSLNC, DAD etc etc πŸ˜†

Happy birthday to you

πŸ˜† DAD hahaha jokezzzzzzzz hha ur replies with dad are jokezzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜†

Ahhh ish been fun knowing you..remember all those jokes we had in KAA.. Bashing the stupid characters I just laugh looking back now ...

OMG i know hahaha Saira introduced me to u hahaha n from then it beennnnnnnnnnn funn like none stop lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And those days you got bashed in the MSN convos by me and Himu πŸ˜† that was bloody hilarious...........and then....all those jokes we had with Jottty in the convos  All jokes..you took sooooooooo long to reply....we all know what you was doing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† muhaha *evilly laughing* πŸ˜†I wont say nuthing hereπŸ˜† Am sure you have learnt a lot off me πŸ€“πŸ˜†

O GOSHHHHHHHH who could forget them πŸ˜† hahaha ganging u budhu badmash hahaha lol... omg jotty that bachiz jokez toooooooooo lol.. damn HAATHI hahahh lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan haan what was i doing duffer ji hahahha lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yesh dont sayyyyyyyyy 😳 πŸ˜† of course dude u like ma TEACHER haah from hell πŸ˜†.....

Ahh what else was there..hawww that time I told you about the bill πŸ˜† I hope you aint getting huge bills 🀣 ahh well ish been fun knowing you..all those random jokes on MSN talking crap abt anything and anyone that was bloody funny...and remember the first time you heard my voice 😲 hawwwwww you and Jot got some big SHOCKKKKKπŸ˜†and all those times we was texting each other in lecturesπŸ˜†about food and random stuff hmmm🀣

HAHAHAH i knowwwwwwwwwwww man ur FACE THAT DAY hahahahaha πŸ˜† tooo bad i did hahah i told u about it hahaha an ur face was like HAHA stunned hahah lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i knowz dude an ur voiceeeeeeee OMG it was sweeeeeeet haha gangsterish hahaha a bit shy hahahaha but i dont think u are now tho im sure... πŸ˜† hahaha ma lecture dude used to look at me ma head was always dipped down hahaha reading ur messages an replying haye.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an when madhu rang me in class hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an i thought it was u hahahaha lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh...

haha thanks for always being a good sport taking crap but always replying I hope you have a great day today and dont say nobody cares coz I care πŸ˜ƒand everyone else who posted messages here care πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒGhanchakkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I am mean to you haha..I know..but am always messing aroundπŸ˜†coz ish all fun...as ish your b-day I got a special treat for youuuuuuuπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Hayeeeeeee hahaha good sport hahah always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeahhh coz me know u only mean it out of jokez only lol... haye i know 😳 u ish always right hehehe.... πŸ˜† o gosh i get a special TAPPAD TOO HAWWWWWWWWWW anshu bhaiiiiiiiiii chak ke baar maarooo hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 😳

Now lemme take this oppurtunity to name and shame ju..Muhaha all the names you have been named till date:😊

Sukhi Chaddi 😊

MMSLNC 😊

DEEEEEEEEEEP 😊

Nose dude 😊 << my fave 🀣

LMAOOOOOOOOO πŸ˜† hahah i always forget what MMSLNC haha means gosh thats soo damn long hahaha... hahaha nose dude ma nose is fine hahaha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thats all I can think of now πŸ€”πŸ˜†Its been great knowing you...Even though I bash you all the time..ish all for jokes ..muhaha..Have a nice day..dont eat too many subways or imma be calling ju Mr Elephant next 😊 πŸ˜†The best part was the Daler Mehndi siggy 🀣 Peoples was still cracking up...and here it is 😲 guest appearance 🀣🀣

hahahaha im sure u can write like a million words dude hahaha πŸ˜† haye haye mujhe sab kuch maloom hai hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me gonna find u a DHULLA HAHAHAH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† FROM india like ur MAMAJI was saying hahahaha πŸ˜†  gosh i didnt even get any subways soo not fair dude.. cries hahahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  HAHAHAh πŸ˜†omg i still cant believe i made that siggy hahahaha its sickkkkkkkkkk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  LMAO hhahaha gangster hhaha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can go on and on..But I think your getting bored now πŸ€”πŸ˜† Always stay like this in life..Hope you get whatever you wish for ...and much more in life coz ju deserve it πŸ˜ƒ Look how much I am writing here besharam 🀣 all my one liners mixed together πŸ€£πŸ˜›Ahh see how much I wrote...Ju know I could write more.......BUT we'll be here forever otherwise🀣 Heres a song for juuu TO GET LOOOOOSE  YOU BLOODY GOOSE🀣

πŸ˜† haye haye very sweet words dudeeeeeee hahaha... 😳 haye deserve it sachi hehe lol... hahahah besharam tum ho hahaah thanks dude 😳  heheheh naaa its all good dude  πŸ˜† hahaha whats with the GOOSEEEEEEEEEE haha goh lol... πŸ˜†

Lemme finish off by saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY

OYEEEEEEEEEEE HOYE πŸ˜† nice dancing hahahaha

^^ that aint me by the way..ish ju 🀑🀣chalo, hope ju really enjoyed..do lemme know what you get up toπŸ˜†πŸ€“ dont do anything I would doπŸ˜†

hahahaha NEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII its uuuuuuu hahaha it was wicked dude.. 😳 ju lot made ma day for sure πŸ˜ƒ hahahah jokaaaaaaa haha.... sure sure.....

Loadsa lub from Anshu [bhaiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†]

hayeeeeeeee loads of PANS N CCUPS haha on ur head πŸ˜† hahaha jokez aap ke liye bhi loads of lubbbbbbb hahaha... jhuppi tooooooo haha... squash u hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† THANKSSSSSSSSSSS dude seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😳