Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

From Manai:

dear sukhi/ dr.lazy bum,πŸ€—

Happy birthday to you πŸ€—

happy birthday to youπŸ€—

happy birthday dear lazi bumπŸ€—

happy birthday to youπŸ€—

and many more til you 104 (which is not that long awayπŸ˜‰)

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks manai saab hahahah 104 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was planning too 99 haha but u gave me 5 more years wowo thanks... πŸ˜†

hmm where do i start.... i am really glad i met you. i do not remember how we met but all i remember is that we met in the punjabi forum! your such a sweet heart and a meany!πŸ˜† you were always there to make me feel better and you were always there to make fun of my when i tell you about my klumsy storiesπŸ˜† remember the one i told you about all the times i fell🀣 wow your getting old my my buddhaπŸ˜†time to settle down na? Remember that sig that I made you of that old docter lady I think she is still available🀣 too bad priyanka has a boyfriend. fikar na kar mere dost mein tenu ek soni jeyi dr. wife lab dongi!😳.. memeber all those times that i got mad at you you used to call me dragon ji!🀣 if you do not save me a peice of cake then you know my gussa😑. dragon ji 🀣 sry for all the teri ma jokes i used to say them to you all the time like if you called me stupid i would say "teri ma hogi stupid"🀣 god so many good memories with you! you always said mar goli!πŸ˜† okie enough bak bak lolzzzz this looks like our pm's🀣  which are like madd long na? aja mere naal nach ve mundeya!! tu dhol baja aur mein nachongi sari raat! happy birthday again! hope you have a great day!!!

hahahahahaha that message made me laugh by itself manai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean we aint even known each other for a year but we got sooo close coz of punjabi channel i cant remember how we started to pm must of been me randomly pmed u about something πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe vi yaad nehi kuch... lol... assi will always be a meanie for uuu haha have to keep u in control remember over protective hoon hahaha.. not that much tho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. OMG we made so many names for each other i swear it was fun.. an the damn long PMS gosh omg we most have written like 10000000000 words hahahaha loll like seriously i had fun an u helped me with so much as well thanks for that... an its funny we never had a fight haha all this time apart from our foolish bakwas lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its hard to fight with tussi coz tussi cutie ho lol... an the siggyz u used to make for me haye i still have them hehe... thanks.... saachi thanks for being a sweet friend.. an ill be repeating everything again n again but uknow everything hehe....

love you loadsssssβ€οΈπŸ€—

your friend alwaysπŸ€—

manaiπŸ€— 

your gift πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
thanks manai an the gift is awesome i will change it soon 😳

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From Natty:

Happy Birthday my Papaji

Gosh its been long nah about like what 4 months we have know eachother but seems like I always knew u.

Haye i know really but 4 months dont seem that long but the time felt like years of knowing u... 😳

It was like u gave a post on IF saying I am new here and I was like welcome between the girls hehe.

hahahah i remember that this Billi put me up to that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† soo i went on it an me is glad i did...

You first thought I was a budhi gosh u called me Natty aunty and I felt like killing u for that oh well now I kill u every day Lolzzz.

HAHAHAH i still doooo hahaha πŸ˜† jk but u aint tho ur super cool... haye dont worry i will kill u tooo hehe.. πŸ˜†

Oh well then Lubna di said excuse me she is in year 11 giving GCSE's and u were like omg she sounds so big and mature. I bet now u must be like baap re she is such a bachchu how could I ever call her a bacchi.

Dushman jii hahaha... i know man shes like ur protector from evil hahaha πŸ˜†

Then slowly we meet on Chat club start pulling each others leg lol with all those funny pics of each other and then I took the effort of asking u for ur msn id and from that day we haven't stopped have we? And I guess we cant we are proper addicted to each other. Lubna di and u then exchanged ids and then all 3 of us made chatting fun for everyone. Gosh life without u 2 is impossible for me

man time flyz like seriously... yeah we are indeed hard to stop talking to u nattu jii... 😳 aww too many sweet words there ji...

Oh well then we exchanged number and baap re we used to txt like mad people and then finally u overcame ur shyness and spoke to me on the phone. You were so mean lol nahi u have always been extra sweet and nice to me. Sorry for the times I have crossed my limits during us having masti. I know u didn't mind much. But sachi u r a great brother and you have been with me whenever I needed. You have helped me overcome my tears when I have had fights with Ishaan. Thanks a lot and yep I remember he has to give u a plane lol I will get a plane off him this time from India okay. LMAO u bhi nah. Gosh what would I do without my bhaiya ji my sukhiji my Latu Singh my Sotu Singh my Motu Singh and ofcourse my sukheena. I love u so much and on ur bday Mr. Duffer Ali Khan I wish u all happiness in life. I shall meet u soon and give u all the pending Jhappis. It hasn't been long but seems like u r my long lost brother!!!!!!!!

AWww never be sorry dude what u do is for fun anyways i knows...hehehe thanks for the sweet words dude... u know me always there for u u can tell now anyways πŸ˜ƒ lmao them names hahah gosh ma mum said the card that u sent was funny n the names u wrote she was calling u naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† an i told her ur name is naughtyyyyyy lol... awww gawacha brother hehe lol... yeah u found him now . πŸ˜ƒ

I just hope u find your true love and she takes good care of u. And I know she will love u loadzz and no one can stop loveing u are such a kind hearted person..

awwwwwwww ur sooo sweet dudeeeeee thank youuuuuu.... haye ur sweet words gonna make me melt lol.. 😳

What else shall I write gosh I have written everything about us.

Again Wish u a very Happy Birthday

Love u loadzzz

Ur sister Natty / bachchu/ Natinder ……..

awwwwwwwwww love u tooo nattu singhhhhhhhh πŸ˜ƒ

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From canadians:

"Happy birthday Sukhi Paji..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Many many many happy returns of the day.πŸ˜³πŸ€—"

😳😳 HAYEEEEEEEEEEEE so sweet MONI JI πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thankssssssssssssss budhuuuuuuuuuu miss uuuuuuuuuuu

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From hira786:

Hey Sukhi Bro!!!

wasuppppppppp.. heheh.. wow its ur Burdaii todaii..
nd u are a year older..does tht mean u r a buddha now..lolzzzzz dun worry m sure u got nuff power to styll play football :P.. Jkz Jkz!!
Omg i wonder wht u did todaii.. hope sumthin fun.. cuz every time i chat wid u u always temme u r bored as hell.. Lolz..
soo??? did u celebrate ur burdaii Bro?? hmm was it fun?
heheh u styll think tht i was guna make a a burdaii post ehh.. sry sum1 was makin it so i jus gave her a Burdaii msg foe u..
Okie . Jkz apart now.. its ur burdaii i gotta say sumthin nyce to u ..
heheh i styll memba da first tyme.. jab we met..lolzz...
U were Armaan on chat club nd  was always there to defend u from everyone cuz i was Atul yar..
I realli miss those dais... we all had soo much fun ehh...
nd den i got to kno u betta from MSN...
every1 calls u Sukhi ji.. buh i call u sukhi bro.. gangster style..hehe... does tht make u tough.. lolz..
m guna stop now!!!!srslii.. n yeh its realli funni how u filled ur scrapbook wen i told u..aww ur a gud lisener..lolz..
m guna stop blabbering now...
I wish U a Happi Birthday.. I hope all ur wishes cum tru on dis special daii..

For your birthday,
I'll send you a gift
that money can't buy.
I wish you love,
courage, and strength
faith and wisdom.
and a day of happiness
and peace,
beneath the sun,
and lasting contentment
when the day is done.

I got a siggy foe u.. hope U like it...

nd yeh i hope u inderstood my whole msg... m sure u dun need my dictionary..lolzz.

Lotsssssssssa Luv: Hira ..oops no( Dunger).. m luvin my new name.. hehe

Haye hira jiiiiiiiiii WOW thanks a lot dudeee..... haha me old for sure haha but dont feel it.. until ma back starts hurting lol then go to doctor ji.... Ridhimaaaaaaaaaaa haye πŸ˜†.... footballs ma life dude i cant live without it now... if i dont kick a ball ma legs start to feel weird.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... hahaha i know we had bare jokes tho... but has been fun for sure.... πŸ˜ƒ i know man aap toh gangster hi ho haha n ur wicked words dunger ji hahaha.. gosh me cant forget lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  dude trust with all u lot ma birthday went really well thank you... an the siggy is awesomeeeeeee... haye akki dude gangster... πŸ˜†thanks once again dude... πŸ˜› an yes me always listen haha im gonna stop now hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. jk... chalo take care jii... eat some left over cake.. lol...

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From na2339:

SuKeEnaJi
Bhudaji guess what it's your birthday again, the older you get the prettier you look πŸ˜ƒ, look on this special occasion i thought i'd let everyone see the real you πŸ˜‰
awww chooo cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHAH πŸ˜† Lubna thats u man u know it hahahaha gosh it looks soo funny an no it aint me...

mujhe shayri likhne mein bohot dil jasbi hai issilye aap ki janam din par bhi aek shayri likhi hai, enjoy

HAYE lubna worte a shayri for me WOW HAHAHA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

naam hai mera bhuda ali khan
din bar mein betkar na karu koi kaam
raath bar jagkar sab ke saath gappe larata hu
din bar so kar karaate se sab ko tang karta hu

Khaane ki baat sunkar mujhe laghti hai humesha bookh
Fridge ki saamne maat aana warna khaana samjkar mujhse hojayegi bhool
Burapen mein mein tora satya gaya hu
isiliye abhi bhi apne aap ko young samajta hu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG hahahaha IM gonna KILL UUUUUUUUUUU πŸ˜† 

gosh budha ji its young ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... haye but thanks for the poem it was good stilll haha...

Over the months I've given you many names, but just to try and be nice today we'll stick to bhudaji. Happy Birthday Bhudaji, many happy returns of the day I hope you get loads of present today (hopefully more then your age, if thats possible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

hahah I KNOW DUDE how can i forget them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww thanks dude.. even tho ur a dushman hahaha dushmans can be fake at some point n try to be nice hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... haaye yea i got a few hahaha... urs was the best with nattuz 😳

A piece of advice I like to give everyone is don't eat too much cake otherwise we all know you'll be complaining about backaches because your beer belly weighed it down πŸ˜†

LMAO hahaha i was gonna complain anywayz hahaha...

Have an blasting day from the one only Lubna 😳

HANJI i did dude.. thanks 😳

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks manai saab hahahah 104 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was planning too 99 haha but u gave me 5 more years wowo thanks... πŸ˜†

well you know you grow old quick!!!πŸ˜†

hahahahahaha that message made me laugh by itself manai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean we aint even known each other for a year but we got sooo close coz of punjabi channel i cant remember how we started to pm must of been me randomly pmed u about something πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe vi yaad nehi kuch... lol... assi will always be a meanie for uuu haha have to keep u in control remember over protective hoon hahaha.. not that much tho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. OMG we made so many names for each other i swear it was fun.. an the damn long PMS gosh omg we most have written like 10000000000 words hahahaha loll like seriously i had fun an u helped me with so much as well thanks for that... an its funny we never had a fight haha all this time apart from our foolish bakwas lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its hard to fight with tussi coz tussi cutie ho lol... an the siggyz u used to make for me haye i still have them hehe... thanks.... saachi thanks for being a sweet friend.. an ill be repeating everything again n again but uknow everything hehe....

keep me in control exuse me teri ma hogi out of control!! me a perfect *angel*😳 you know that!πŸ˜†ha ha me know me a sweetheart!πŸ˜† i never fight with you!! but i guess its time to start fighting!! but you know i would hurt you!!! your too weak!!! and remember whenever you need a good lawyer manai vakeel saab is always here!πŸ˜†

thanks manai an the gift is awesome i will change it soon 😳

better use it it took me a while to make!! if you don't use it ek tappar mu te ladongi!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From ~Natasha~

Happy Birthday Sukhi!
Man, had bare jokes with you....you're always making me laugh and that's the best thing abt you! HOpe u always keep on smiling and making others smile. May all your wishes come true and you have a great year ahead. Hope you enjoy your day and gets loads of prezzies πŸ˜†Have a good one!

Hayeeeeeeee Natsudeep, Natsujeet, Natsupreet, πŸ˜† thank you so much sweety awww thanks i know i cant help it clown jo hoon tumhare li πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awww serious ji ur toooo kandh mishri hahaha.. imma eat uuuuuu with some chaiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

And yea here's a birthday cake for you. Dig in! πŸ˜† Oh yea save a piece for me too.πŸ˜†

MMMMMMMMMMM yummmy all mine hahaha... πŸ˜†

And here's a reli cute teddy! I dunno whether you'll like it.....but it was soooooooooo cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I had to give it!

awwwwww haye its soo cute ji hahaha.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ill frame it on the wall hahhaa from natsuuuuuuuu lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Also sum chocolates!

Hope u like the presents!
Have an awesum day!
Love Tashu

x x x

awwwwwww yay chocolate toooo haye tussi got all my fav things thanks.... my day was cool ji will tell ju about it sometime when im more active lol.. anyways thanks a lot jii πŸ˜ƒ

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From cutie raju

hiyaaa finally mera countdowm khatam huya ...iz paji's burdaiii woofooooooooooooπŸ₯³.... pajii get ur dhool n stuff ...lets bhangraa like v always do haha.......  bade ho geye pajii tohhh hilaa par waise abhi bhi bacchee hi haii😳 πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwww haye i remember ur counter used to change it everyday hehehe πŸ˜†.... awwwwww thanks rajuuuuuu ur like the sweetest bandar ever hahah lol... hanji hanji dhol taan lehyonda tussi bajaoo hahaha.... gosh the bhangra hahaah we damn pagal hahaha.. πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Youuuuu
Happy Birthday dear pajiii
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuu

pajiii wish u a lods n tonss of happiness πŸ€—may god gives u all the joy and whutever u want in ur life...mayy u have a wondafull yr ..... paji i'v known u since longg tyme ....n reali lucky dat i have a paji like u..😳.. ur the one person i met dat always makes me happy nomatter how sadd i am and v always jokin around haha so muchh funn wid our emos on msn πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwwww hugggggggg πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jhuppiiiiiiiiii lol..... thanks for the sweetness dude... awwwwwwwwww haye duffer itna lucky mein hoon i have juuuuu... 😳 awwww its always fun talking with uuuu even the sad times when i kick ur butt haha an make u happy again... always jiii thanksssssssss πŸ˜ƒ

paji thanks for helping me out when I needed it the most and thanks for alwayssss showing me the right path u'v always been wid me no matter whut n i hope i neverr everr loose  touch wid u....😳

hugggggggg awwwwwwww dont need to say thanks motuuuuu... haye lucky i didnt show u the wrong path then ur mum will kill me πŸ˜† awwww u wont duffer trust me... πŸ˜ƒ

i reali luv u , i adore u , i always luk upto u when i need sum1.... thankx a lot paji for always being there forr mee ....  n i reali luv buggin u i can never forget our bhikarii jokes n kamball stuffπŸ˜†. n i cant wait till ur shaadi hayeee kab mein bhangraa karongii tumhari shadi meinn jaldii shadi karoo πŸ˜†... haha .....u always keep rockin paji😳

HAYEEEEEEEEEE mein marjaava... adore me haye how sweet an look up to me wow hahaha u want to be a clown do u hahahah lol jk..... πŸ˜†...... awwwwwwww dont worry more n more jokes will come to put a smile on ur face for sure.... an the wedding koi viah karooo ga toh ho ga wedding meri hahaha lol.. πŸ˜† for now do bhangra in ur room hahaha....

many many happy returns of the dayy

happy birthday again

may u have manyyyy moreee 😳

ur rajuuu 😳luv u pajiiii

HAYEEEEEEEE thanks for everything dude 😳

love you tooo raju always πŸ˜ƒ

_sukhi_ thumbnail

From Hinna:

Happy birthday to juuu appy birthday to ju....happy birthday dear chuddy boyyyy gadhaaa donkeyyy bandarrrr motuuuuu....happy birthday to ju.....hope ju hab a fab bday and oiiii make sure ju save some cake for ur friendz okieee ju need to cut down on da food look at ur tummy its like a watermelon *SLAPPPPPPP* okay well hope u get loads of prezzies and keep smiling ok:D lub juuuuu

awwwww thanks hinnu jiii... gosh u and ur names πŸ˜† dont worry will kill u one day hahaha.... hayeeee of course i did but now its finished an OMG haha u slapping me on my birthdayyyyyyyyy hahaha.... ill kill juu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haye thankssssssssss 😳

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your grande laziness,
Talk about late-buster! Probably still eating the huge kharbuja... kitteh phas te nayi gaya?πŸ˜†

Ranjha ji,
Hope you're still celebrating... and you find your Heer shortly... to celebrate with you. Then she can teach you the tumkaπŸ˜‰

Eh duffer...
I thought I could've filled a page or two on your pagalpan... but apparently tonz of others feel the same way! Riding high, and not suprisingly... you are greeeaaat at bak-ing naπŸ˜ƒ

Ricky!!!!!!
Ki kavan... pata nayi kitthon shuru karaan... so I will notπŸ˜† But I will say... its been a pleasure knowing you dunger ji. You're eating too much ice-cream and gulab jamun and the rest... but I guess I won't stop you for now... bas save some for me! Especially that Cadbury chocolate oneπŸ˜ƒ... Umm, ppl are mentioning how they met you etc... and honestly, it seems like forever... Chal, anyways... mota na hojaaveen kha kha ke... that's my job right?πŸ˜†... And you still owe me a few things... including that suit!

And your Punenghinlish is going to have the end of it all someday... But still, "Meri class mein rahega to changa rahega"πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Cheers,
dc (Oye salut!πŸ˜‰)