Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Heyyy...Happy Birthday Sukhi πŸ˜› .....manai u didnt get my message either 😭 ..oh well...a big Happy Birthday Hug from me... my sweet badmash friend... πŸ€— ..hope u have an awesome day...party it up!!! πŸ˜‰
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

Manaii.. you didnt get my message?! Anyways...

Happy Birthday SCJ! πŸ€—

*will edit*

gurpz i added it to the front!πŸ˜ƒ

~*manai*~ thumbnail
karen i did get yours!!! 😊
anshu i think you forgot to add some! πŸ˜ƒ
~*manai*~ thumbnail
opps i did not see that anshu added them in second post! sry anshu! πŸ˜ƒ
karen that's where your mess is! πŸ˜ƒ
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww wow what a sweet thread! aww..so many msgs for u sukhi.. wah ji wah! but but.. mainu ni include kita?  hehe its alright, i know a lot of u guys don't really kno me that well anyway.. so i wouldnt have expected u to remember me 😳

Anyhow.. sukhi, HAPPPYYY BDAYY once again.. u lil budha πŸ˜† thought i might as well wish u here as well hehe. Man remember last yr, i went all out and im not kidding.. u have no idea how long it took and how much effort i put into ur bday thingo last yr.. so much damn organising.. so i really understand what uve gone thru making this post Anisha!

but yeh.. wow. I didn't even have the time this year to come here to wish u, or write u an email or anything of that sort. I hope my wishes on the day were enough πŸ€— but u do know, its the thought that counts.. and i wish u alllll the best from the bottom (and top hehe) of my heart! God Bless u and hope u had a beaut day.. which i kno u sorta didnt hehe but ah well time goes on, and i hope this year proves to be a great one for u πŸ€—

so tc and happy bday again sukha! haha havent called u that in ages, batman πŸ˜‰ 🀣 ahh we have so many damn memories together. i miss those days sukhi. but im glad we're at least still in touch. πŸ€— bye!

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

wow anishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa saachi it was proppa funny reading the post haahahh loads of old memories came rushing back... thanks dudeeeeeeeee...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

lol okay do reply when you get the time πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜› sometime this year would be nice..before your next b'day πŸ˜†

will make sure i reply to everyone tora busy hoon u see sooo dont worries... well me actually celebrating my birthday today soooo party can still continue for sure...

u better reply to everyone..who was the one saying  nobody cares πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

haye all them messages wah vi wah dude... must of took time putting everything together thankssssssss again... an as it was ma birthday Anisha has to nacchhhhhhhhh πŸ˜† go anisha do some bhangra with manaiiiiiiiiiii hahh im sure ur jodi will rock for sure hahaha....

nah man manai can go ahead init..do some bhangraa..woohoo..i'll stand and watchh πŸ˜ƒtook a few days for me and manai to do it allπŸ˜† she started pm'ing and i also pm'dπŸ˜† i dont have to nach for anyone..go away and do it urself πŸ˜†bday overπŸ˜†

seriously when u text me u said check out punjabi forum i wasnt even expecting this... i thought something totally to nothing hahah jkz... but u made ma day dude really... haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  an ur message gosh haha was jokes reading that was long of course yeah man u could have made it even longer i know but its good short less reply i have to do hahahaa...

lol yeah well I thought i'd txt u init πŸ˜† wake ju up and tell ju thats theres a surprise on IFπŸ˜† haha that msg cuda been over 1000 words 😳 but nahh it wuda taken u till nxt yaer to reply 🀣mar goliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ˜†

but thanks everyone that wished me will surely reply to sab okies... THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS once again dudez πŸ˜ƒ big smile for sure... 😳

u aint welcome πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
hurry uop n reply mannnn or i aint gna wish u next yr 😑
the_charm thumbnail
Ricky......u busy doing what? Party sharty bahut ho gaya dear!
~*manai*~ thumbnail
sukhi is a buddha now and can not party hard like us younsters! hai na sukhi jii πŸ˜†
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YESH i was busyyyyyyyyyy doing party shartyy but now party is finished me will reply to everyone right now... so keep checking πŸ˜†