Happy Birthday Sukhi =)

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww on this __  [you guys can guess his age🤣]years and  ago a dude was born form in the form of Sukhdeep..Muhaha today ish his b-day and we are all  are here to celebrate

So chalo, might as well wish him HAPPY B-DAY 😃

Lotsh and lotsh of messages have come in for him.........Time for them😃...........get your chashma onnnnnnnnn🤓😆

From Manai:

dear sukhi/ dr.lazy bum,🤗

Happy birthday to you 🤗

happy birthday to you🤗

happy birthday dear lazi bum🤗

happy birthday to you🤗

and many more til you 104 (which is not that long away😉)

hmm where do i start.... i am really glad i met you. i do not remember how we met but all i remember is that we met in the punjabi forum! your such a sweet heart and a meany!😆 you were always there to make me feel better and you were always there to make fun of my when i tell you about my klumsy stories😆 remember the one i told you about all the times i fell🤣 wow your getting old my my buddha😆time to settle down na? Remember that sig that I made you of that old docter lady I think she is still available🤣 too bad priyanka has a boyfriend. fikar na kar mere dost mein tenu ek soni jeyi dr. wife lab dongi!😳.. memeber all those times that i got mad at you you used to call me dragon ji!🤣 if you do not save me a peice of cake then you know my gussa😡. dragon ji 🤣 sry for all the teri ma jokes i used to say them to you all the time like if you called me stupid i would say "teri ma hogi stupid"🤣 god so many good memories with you! you always said mar goli!😆 okie enough bak bak lolzzzz this looks like our pm's🤣  which are like madd long na? aja mere naal nach ve mundeya!! tu dhol baja aur mein nachongi sari raat! happy birthday again! hope you have a great day!!!

love you loadsssss❤️🤗

your friend always🤗

manai🤗 

your gift 😃

From Natty:

Happy Birthday my Papaji

Gosh its been long nah about like what 4 months we have know eachother but seems like I always knew u.

It was like u gave a post on IF saying I am new here and I was like welcome between the girls hehe.

You first thought I was a budhi gosh u called me Natty aunty and I felt like killing u for that oh well now I kill u every day Lolzzz.

Oh well then Lubna di said excuse me she is in year 11 giving GCSE's and u were like omg she sounds so big and mature. I bet now u must be like baap re she is such a bachchu how could I ever call her a bacchi.

Then slowly we meet on Chat club start pulling each others leg lol with all those funny pics of each other and then I took the effort of asking u for ur msn id and from that day we haven't stopped have we? And I guess we cant we are proper addicted to each other. Lubna di and u then exchanged ids and then all 3 of us made chatting fun for everyone. Gosh life without u 2 is impossible for me

Oh well then we exchanged number and baap re we used to txt like mad people and then finally u overcame ur shyness and spoke to me on the phone. You were so mean lol nahi u have always been extra sweet and nice to me. Sorry for the times I have crossed my limits during us having masti. I know u didn't mind much. But sachi u r a great brother and you have been with me whenever I needed. You have helped me overcome my tears when I have had fights with Ishaan. Thanks a lot and yep I remember he has to give u a plane lol I will get a plane off him this time from India okay. LMAO u bhi nah. Gosh what would I do without my bhaiya ji my sukhiji my Latu Singh my Sotu Singh my Motu Singh and ofcourse my sukheena. I love u so much and on ur bday Mr. Duffer Ali Khan I wish u all happiness in life. I shall meet u soon and give u all the pending Jhappis. It hasn't been long but seems like u r my long lost brother!!!!!!!!

I just hope u find your true love and she takes good care of u. And I know she will love u loadzz and no one can stop loveing u are such a kind hearted person..

What else shall I write gosh I have written everything about us.

Again Wish u a very Happy Birthday

Love u loadzzz

Ur sister Natty / bachchu/ Natinder ……..

From canadians:

"Happy birthday Sukhi Paji..🤗🤗🤗 Many many many happy returns of the day.😳🤗"

From hira786:

Hey Sukhi Bro!!!

wasuppppppppp.. heheh.. wow its ur Burdaii todaii..
nd u are a year older..does tht mean u r a buddha now..lolzzzzz dun worry m sure u got nuff power to styll play football :P.. Jkz Jkz!!
Omg i wonder wht u did todaii.. hope sumthin fun.. cuz every time i chat wid u u always temme u r bored as hell.. Lolz..
soo??? did u celebrate ur burdaii Bro?? hmm was it fun?
heheh u styll think tht i was guna make a a burdaii post ehh.. sry sum1 was makin it so i jus gave her a Burdaii msg foe u..
Okie . Jkz apart now.. its ur burdaii i gotta say sumthin nyce to u ..
heheh i styll memba da first tyme.. jab we met..lolzz...
U were Armaan on chat club nd  was always there to defend u from everyone cuz i was Atul yar..
I realli miss those dais... we all had soo much fun ehh...
nd den i got to kno u betta from MSN...
every1 calls u Sukhi ji.. buh i call u sukhi bro.. gangster style..hehe... does tht make u tough.. lolz..
m guna stop now!!!!srslii.. n yeh its realli funni how u filled ur scrapbook wen i told u..aww ur a gud lisener..lolz..
m guna stop blabbering now...
I wish U a Happi Birthday.. I hope all ur wishes cum tru on dis special daii..

For your birthday,
I'll send you a gift
that money can't buy.
I wish you love,
courage, and strength
faith and wisdom.
and a day of happiness
and peace,
beneath the sun,
and lasting contentment
when the day is done.

I got a siggy foe u.. hope U like it...

nd yeh i hope u inderstood my whole msg... m sure u dun need my dictionary..lolzz.

Lotsssssssssa Luv: Hira ..oops no( Dunger).. m luvin my new name.. hehe

From na2339:

SuKeEnaJi
Bhudaji guess what it's your birthday again, the older you get the prettier you look 😃, look on this special occasion i thought i'd let everyone see the real you 😉
awww chooo cute 😆😆

mujhe shayri likhne mein bohot dil jasbi hai issilye aap ki janam din par bhi aek shayri likhi hai, enjoy

naam hai mera bhuda ali khan
din bar mein betkar na karu koi kaam
raath bar jagkar sab ke saath gappe larata hu
din bar so kar karaate se sab ko tang karta hu

Khaane ki baat sunkar mujhe laghti hai humesha bookh
Fridge ki saamne maat aana warna khaana samjkar mujhse hojayegi bhool
Burapen mein mein tora satya gaya hu
isiliye abhi bhi apne aap ko young samajta hu

😆😆😆

Over the months I've given you many names, but just to try and be nice today we'll stick to bhudaji. Happy Birthday Bhudaji, many happy returns of the day I hope you get loads of present today (hopefully more then your age, if thats possible 😉😆)

A piece of advice I like to give everyone is don't eat too much cake otherwise we all know you'll be complaining about backaches because your beer belly weighed it down 😆

Have an blasting day from the one only Lubna 😳

From ~Natasha~

Happy Birthday Sukhi!
Man, had bare jokes with you....you're always making me laugh and that's the best thing abt you! HOpe u always keep on smiling and making others smile. May all your wishes come true and you have a great year ahead. Hope you enjoy your day and gets loads of prezzies 😆Have a good one!

And yea here's a birthday cake for you. Dig in! 😆 Oh yea save a piece for me too.😆

And here's a reli cute teddy! I dunno whether you'll like it.....but it was soooooooooo cute😳😆 I had to give it!

Also sum chocolates!

Hope u like the presents!
Have an awesum day!
Love Tashu

x x x

From cutie raju

hiyaaa finally mera countdowm khatam huya ...iz paji's burdaiii woofoooooooooooo🥳.... pajii get ur dhool n stuff ...lets bhangraa like v always do haha.......  bade ho geye pajii tohhh hilaa par waise abhi bhi bacchee hi haii😳 😆

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Youuuuu
Happy Birthday dear pajiii
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuu

pajiii wish u a lods n tonss of happiness 🤗may god gives u all the joy and whutever u want in ur life...mayy u have a wondafull yr ..... paji i'v known u since longg tyme ....n reali lucky dat i have a paji like u..😳.. ur the one person i met dat always makes me happy nomatter how sadd i am and v always jokin around haha so muchh funn wid our emos on msn 😆

paji thanks for helping me out when I needed it the most and thanks for alwayssss showing me the right path u'v always been wid me no matter whut n i hope i neverr everr loose  touch wid u....😳

i reali luv u , i adore u , i always luk upto u when i need sum1.... thankx a lot paji for always being there forr mee ....  n i reali luv buggin u i can never forget our bhikarii jokes n kamball stuff😆. n i cant wait till ur shaadi hayeee kab mein bhangraa karongii tumhari shadi meinn jaldii shadi karoo 😆... haha .....u always keep rockin paji😳

many many happy returns of the dayy

happy birthday again

may u have manyyyy moreee 😳

ur rajuuu 😳luv u pajiiii

From Hinna:

Happy birthday to juuu appy birthday to ju....happy birthday dear chuddy boyyyy gadhaaa donkeyyy bandarrrr motuuuuu....happy birthday to ju.....hope ju hab a fab bday and oiiii make sure ju save some cake for ur friendz okieee ju need to cut down on da food look at ur tummy its like a watermelon *SLAPPPPPPP* okay well hope u get loads of prezzies and keep smiling ok:D lub juuuuu

From Ghungroo;

Hey Ricky!🤗
Many many happy returns of the day!
Its been really long since we know each other and believe me, you are a true gem for me! You are such a wonderful person!😳 You have always been there to listen to my complains.☺️ You have got a beautiful heart ji! On your birthday, this little sister wishes for your good health and a great future! Hope all your dreams get fulfilled and hope you get your love.☺️ Enjoy the day! Cut cake, throw a party for yourself and dance like no one's watching. Here's a siggy I made for you.

Love,
Ghungroo

Happy Birthday SCJ aka Sukhi! 😃

Mayy all your wishes and dreams come true. May you keep smiling  like you always do. May this year bring loads of success into your life! Im really glad have found a brother/friend like you who always been there for me.😳 Your always there to cheer me up when im down - esp the time when Punjab was playing in the Semis:( ! 😛Anyways, hope you have a fantastic day filled with loads of surprises, gift and love!

Love❤️,
Gurprit

one more message in the next post 😆

Lots of love from everyone who replied here...and more from Manai...she worked hard to get the messages all together wid me ...*pats Manai on the back* 😃😆

veiwbie note *another added*

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail

Here's mine 😳😆 ish long be ready to read 🤓🤡😆

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me just laugh  Sukhi Chaddi'z birthday......He's growing old  Hawww jaldi someone bring  a walking stick 😆 I duno how much I am gona write here so you better have your 24 hour eyes here Okay well as its your birthday I am compelled to write this message 🤔 filled with trash as usual 😆Have fun reading 😆

Aite..last years birthday message was wak..Coz I hardly knew you back then...But I know you way wayyyyyyyyyyy better now  *laughing evilly* 😆

I think we're gona be writing essays here..😆Might as well sing for you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to SUKHI, MMSLNC, DAD etc etc 😆

Happy birthday to you

Ahhh ish been fun knowing you..remember all those jokes we had in KAA.. Bashing the stupid characters I just laugh looking back now ...

And those days you got bashed in the MSN convos by me and Himu 😆 that was bloody hilarious...........and then....all those jokes we had with Jottty in the convos  All jokes..you took sooooooooo long to reply....we all know what you was doing 😃😆 muhaha *evilly laughing* 😆I wont say nuthing here😆 Am sure you have learnt a lot off me 🤓😆

Ahh what else was there..hawww that time I told you about the bill 😆 I hope you aint getting huge bills 🤣 ahh well ish been fun knowing you..all those random jokes on MSN talking crap abt anything and anyone that was bloody funny...and remember the first time you heard my voice 😲 hawwwwww you and Jot got some big SHOCKKKKK😆and all those times we was texting each other in lectures😆about food and random stuff hmmm🤣

haha thanks for always being a good sport taking crap but always replying I hope you have a great day today and dont say nobody cares coz I care 😃and everyone else who posted messages here care 😆😃Ghanchakkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡😆I am mean to you haha..I know..but am always messing around😆coz ish all fun...as ish your b-day I got a special treat for youuuuuuu😊😆

Now lemme take this oppurtunity to name and shame ju..Muhaha all the names you have been named till date:😊

Sukhi Chaddi 😊

MMSLNC 😊

DEEEEEEEEEEP 😊

Nose dude 😊 << my fave 🤣

Thats all I can think of now 🤔😆Its been great knowing you...Even though I bash you all the time..ish all for jokes ..muhaha..Have a nice day..dont eat too many subways or imma be calling ju Mr Elephant next 😊 😆The best part was the Daler Mehndi siggy 🤣 Peoples was still cracking up...and here it is 😲 guest appearance 🤣🤣

I can go on and on..But I think your getting bored now 🤔😆 Always stay like this in life..Hope you get whatever you wish for ...and much more in life coz ju deserve it 😃 Look how much I am writing here besharam 🤣 all my one liners mixed together 🤣😛Ahh see how much I wrote...Ju know I could write more.......BUT we'll be here forever otherwise🤣 Heres a song for juuu TO GET LOOOOOSE  YOU BLOODY GOOSE🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaxoAJgcgVM[/YOUTUBE]

Lemme finish off by saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY

^^ that aint me by the way..ish ju 🤡🤣chalo, hope ju really enjoyed..do lemme know what you get up to😆🤓 dont do anything I would do😆

Loadsa lub from Anshu [bhai😡😆]

For the record 480 words in this post😊😆😳not sure on actual amount coz ish been edited a few times😆but its defo above 450 😊

More messages:

from anku2cute:

heyyyy Rickss😳

Happy bday dear..May u get loads of happiness n success...Its been soo long we had a talk...After exams surely looking forward to it😳....and do enjoy ur bday😃...Ache se cake khana aur mauj kerna😛

Loads of love n luck..Anku

From Gurpz:

Happy Birthday SCJ aka Sukhi! 😃

Mayy all your wishes and dreams come true. May you keep smiling  like you always do. May this year bring loads of success into your life! Im really glad have found a brother/friend like you who always been there for me.😳 Your always there to cheer me up when im down - esp the time when Punjab was playing in the Semis:( ! 😛Anyways, hope you have a fantastic day filled with loads of surprises, gift and love!

Love❤️,
Gurprit

From piyabawri

Sukhi my evil twin! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*Ahem* just because you forgot mine you didnt think i'd forget yours did you?? 😆

May GOD bless you with all that you require, your heart desires AND much much more. 

Don't forget to save me some cake and I haven't forgotten presents so enjoy!! 😳

Some birthday bals to make it festive 😊

Here's a cake I baked for you 😉 

A shirt for you

And of course Jeans to go with the shirt

A hat to cover your bald head 😛 

Have the best birthday Sukh! Loads of love your *twin* (look at us chillin) 😆

Love,

-Piya

Happyy Birthdayy🤗🤗
Hope you have an awesomeee day Rickkyyyyyyy! You are an amazing person to talk to when I'm sad, stressed, happy, hyper and whatever! Hopeee you hava a FANTASTIC day and eat loads of fatt:D!
😲 you're getting old nowww!! Go find yourself a girl and get married lol :p
and no...Priyanka Chopra's isn't avaible:D🤣
ahaha, loved our fights about Ranbir vs. Priyanka and stupid child hood memories about you falling out of the window🤣😆😆!
We're not really intouch now.. but IM SUREE WE WILL SOON =]
Just wanted to let ya know that I loveeee youuuuuuu Rickyy Tickyy Mickyy <3

🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗🤗
🤗
HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYYY!
HAPPYY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOVEEE YOUUU <3
-Jassieee :)

Hey Ricky bro😃😃😃

Wishing u a bery bery Happy birthday🥳.....may u get everything u wish 4...and achieve all the success....wen we first met I never thought we wud be this close but now I'm really happy to know u and have u as my bro😃😳.....have lots of cakeyyyyyyy but mujhe bhi dena (u better varna😈😆)

loadz of love❤️
ur sweet lil sis😃

Happy Birthday Sukhi!!!!!!!!...my badmash partner...ur soo sweet..an awesome dholi and dancer...an injury prone idiot...but a great friend in the end😆 im soooo lucky that i got to know you and i love ur funny pms..they make my day......love u lots🤗..karen;)  ps--i know its a short msg but i gotta run to class, u know my schedule..but promise ill send u a loooongg pm...again happy birthday!😳

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 16 years ago
the_charm thumbnail
Ricky! Happy Birthday once again...have fun and do tell what u did on this day. 😳
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOl he is sleeping guyzz
its just 9 24 here dot expect him to wake up so soon 😆 😆
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! Wishing you loads of happiness!! Eat loads of cake and have a blast!!!

love loads

Pooja!!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I is back!😃😆😆
~ Right lets get started!! Hmmmmmmm!
~ Urrrrm, I've known you since ages!!! I think 2 years now!!😲
~ Wow 2 years!! hehe Since October..haha..I still remember that because it was just after I got my braces taken off😃😃..haha..I remember telling you how I kept grinning that day😆
~ You must have thougth what a freak..haha..but trust me I was so proud of my teeth😃
~ Haha...we've had some funny times and some pretty 'heated' times..haha..all those funny converstaions about Suhit and Ranbir and SOnam and all the random crap we've talked about.
~ All those times where we've dissed each other in Punjabi and Bengali..haha trying to each other our native languages..haha it never worked..I don't think i even know Bengali properly😆
~ How we practically know the same people, such a Jen and Shivi!! OMG..Shivi..havent spoken to her in aaaages!
~ Remember my Suhit phase..haha I think we both got you to vote for Sui 1000 times..Did you even vote though??? *lifts eye brows" Salla IF has no good emo's😡
~ Urrrrrrrrm, what else! Your 24!!!!! A year younger then your Ranbir Jiju!!😆
~ I feel so proud of ju!😆

~ A blue cake!😃- Now you get why i asked that question randomly😆

~ Imma get singing now😳😆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
SHARE THAT CAKE, OR I'LL SMACK YOU😳😆
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
and WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU!😃😃😃

~ I'm sure I could write plenty more, but I can't! mind gone blanck..haha but how'd you like my singing😳 I wrote the lyrics myself😆

~ Hope you've had a fantastic day, and hope this year brings you laods of happiness! Keep smiling as always!!
~ Don't ever change!
🤗

~ Ohe yeah..and ahem..this...not great but a lil prezzie😳

^ Choose either!
~ Thanks to Hinnzy for uplaading for me😳

~ Imma leave you with my fav track

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n0ht_LM9qw[/YOUTUBE]
^ Classic song!! It's all about STAYING ALIVE!!!!! ah ah ah ah😆
^ Not the real tune..the other one is sort not that clear!

^ Credit to Gajar, for telling me bwt this!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Bout time you finally made your way here Ouma chicken 😆 all by urself too 😲 😆 😆
Howlarious thumbnail
wow you finally got here ouma chicken 👏 😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail