10th june-Short Update

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heyyy i dint watch the episode today properlyy...
the first part was jiyyaaa came to mahesh an sed she wants to be a dancer an all that maheshh got angry and scolded her she was frightened,,
in mahesh's officee sumone came over and spoke to mahesh abt tenders..they looked very cunning and they sed to keep his family happy let his promote new stuff and alll... then mahesh called his boss gt permission n signed the tenders nd dat man gave him advance money bt mahesh dint accept it..
at rad sudio,appu was doin sum dancing and jiya ws sitting n thinkin abt what mahesh had told..apu silently came n scared her n thebn he waz rtalkin abt the dance auditions n all n den jiya sed she has to go hme n speak to her dad..he advised her b caeful n all life is never easy n all..
at jiyas plc mahesh was sitting looking upset.. sadhna came shouting to dadi come soon v r gonna miss the serial n all n she stopped abruptlyy wen she saw mahesh.. n she desparately tried to maken excuse n wnt in agen,then dadi came out n started tellin letz go y r u so scraed of mahesh.. sadhna tried to stop her but dadi dint get get what she was saying n dadi sed dis is nt the first tym v r hiding n goin y r u feelin afraid n all and then finally she saw mahesh n went to him n tried to cover with a lie..but maheshh sed hez nt feeling well n went inside....
sorry guyss this is really short but i cudnt watch the show properly... and missed the last part too
sorry ppl.. hope u enjoy dis😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though its not complete but still u have written very well !!!! Thanx for the update !!!!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by KrazyRiya - 16 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks...It was small but a good one...covering impt points I guess...moreover, a short update is better than a no update.
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx guyzz... usualy i do detailed update wenever i watch but cudnt watch it properly yday... thnx for comments..wil do better nxt time
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! πŸ˜›