Jiya catches Mahesh!

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Today Jiya gives a packet to Mahesh who opens it and is shocked when money falls out. Now will this change the principles Jiya looked upto in Mahesh? Will Jiya transform now and rebel against Mahesh? Will this incident also change the way Sadhana-Daadi look upto Mahesh? In short can this single incident initiate a twist with Mahesh weakening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think dadi will realise the battle of minds happening in mahesh.........she sympathised with him when he confessed abt his feelings when he ws a kid......that he felt insignificant in front of ballu's riches......but i think jiya will eventually confront her father telling him that she thinks that this is wrong.......i dont think her love for her father will change coz she loves him too much..........but yeah, may be she will gain her confidence and stand up and say what she thinks is right.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i think dadi will realise the battle of minds happening in mahesh.........she sympathised with him when he confessed abt his feelings when he ws a kid......that he felt insignificant in front of ballu's riches......but i think jiya will eventually confront her father telling him that she thinks that this is wrong.......i dont think her love for her father will change coz she loves him too much..........but yeah, may be she will gain her confidence and stand up and say what she thinks is right.

Hope so, she does becoz she is the only one who can guide Mahesh. The Mahesh feeling unprivelged and the anger in him was so strong that it seemed it cld overcome his principles. I guess may be Jiya will tell Daadi who might confront Mahesh. But right now Mahesh is completely into 'impress Biloo' mode. I am eager to see how Jiya finally stands up for herself. But I do hope Mahesh charac remains interesting and not spoilt.