Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nice....but i dont think ash will be a better option...she is too young to play this role...Madhuri is better...she should be a choice
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think its such a good idea 😭 it will just play with peoples emotions and no1 can be like BB 😭 im not sure if Ash is the ebst one to do this role...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutestar

i dont think its such a good idea 😭 it will just play with peoples emotions and no1 can be like BB 😭

im not sure if Ash is the ebst one to do this role...

i know i think so too....
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ even whn da film comes out,im not sure if i can watch da whole film in cinema,it is sure gona feel wierd 😭 😭 😭
Edited by cutestar - 16 years ago
sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah698

i dnt think its a gud idea coz to b v honest mai nahi chahti benazir bhutto pir bollywood mai koi movie baney coz wo always reel story n real story ko mix kartey hain or real story ko as it is kabhi bhi nahi movie mai dikhaya giya sorry if u dnt like my comments but its just my point of view

I agree with you^

aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ash would not be a suitable choice for the role. And I don't think they should make a film at all because I doubt they would do justice to it.
Thanx for sharing 😊
smiles_uk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u need a mature actress to play benazir ... not just a young good looking one who no where wod give benzir justice with the role
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be honest pak and india kay darmiyan issues buhat nazuk hotay hain aur mera khayal hai kay benaziar didnt did justics to our country ever during her goverment so making movie would be disterbing cause tht would be fiction as she was a cruopt leader so if they will show her croupt side then pakistanis will never bear tht even thought she a cruopt ladey and if they well show fiction then thier is no point on making a movie on our leader then ALL THOUGH WOMEN OR WHT EVER SHE WAS A CROUPT LEADER AND SPEACILY WOMEN SHOULD TRY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND NO OFFANCE SIMPLY MY THOUGHTS 😊