Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Ruby* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey,
On a news channel, they shown Shoaib Akhter dancing wid Esha Deol ( or kopiker =s) on ek se badker ek, whts that? is that frm upcoming show ??
PREITY01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muje bhi online voting karna hai

so zat i can vote for my fav jodi
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PREITY01

Muje bhi online voting karna hai

so zat i can vote for my fav jodi

Contest is all over now.😊
PREITY01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Par Yahan Mauritius mein contest over nahi hai

abhi final bakhi hai
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
is the finale telecast in india? if not when will it be telecast?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WAT??its ending.. it didnt even start in us.. when is it starting??
ramas thumbnail
the new show ESBE chhota packet Bada Dhamaka started this weekend.
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me who that girl is Apurva (amir's partner) which show is she from ? and Dwij as well

thanks
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanggi

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me who that girl is Apurva (amir's partner) which show is she from ? and Dwij as well

thanks

apoorva has worked in mata ki chowki, grahasti and pathshala

All of 11yrs old, Apoorva has already worked in shows like 'Maata ki Chowki' , 'Grihasti' and films like 'Vignaharta', 'Pathshaala' and 'Milan'. Her most memorable moment was when she shot in Kashmir for 'Maata Ki Chowki'. As a person she is extremely talkative and soft-hearted. Her dream is to work with Aishwarya and Hrithik. She is extremely grateful to her school authorities who allow her to shoot as well as her parents for fulfilling every need of hers. She loves doing art and craft work and enjoys playing video games. She has trained in Kathak and her reason for taking part in a dance show is to explore her talent further.

Dwij is 11 yrs old and is very studious by nature. He has worked with Bobby Deol in a film called 'Nanhe Jaisalmer'. 'Roshan', 'Kisaan' and 'Paatshala' are his forthcoming films (directed by Ahmed Khan).He has also worked in innumerable ads for products like Sundrop Oil, Horlicks and Vicks. He loves watching TV, playing video games and cricket. A quiet boy by nature, his biggest strength is his mother.

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please help me.  I have a mobile phone number in india.  If I want to call that number in India then what should I dial first before the number.  For eg.  For india I dial 91 and the mobile number.  It does not work even I did that.  What I am missing?