sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Harsh,Amla,Kath and Buaji are leaving for London. Saurabh goes to get the vehicle.Pranay and Rashmi are also there to see them off.Amla tells all of you have to make it to London for Harsh's marriage. They then leave.

At Neha's place, Neha is cutting vegetables when Abhi asks why she is preparing somuch. Neha answers his parents are coming.

(At this point, i had a cable cut. Sorry for the break).

Neha goes to the kitchen saying she does not want food and tells Abhi to make his food himself. Abhi looks at her. Neha goes to the room and is thinking about Kiran's advise to her. She takes her purse and then calls Poonam and asks her to come home. Poonam says she will come.

Neha tells Poonam about Kiran. She tells her that even after divorce, Simran and Abhi meet and it is abnormal.Just then, Radha calls and asks whther Neha and Abhi have settled in their house. She says she wants to meet Abhi and ask him about his work. Neha tells Abhi usually comes early so calls her for dinner. Then Poonam and Neha continue their talk. Poonam says Neha is getting tensed for no reason and its not good for her. Neha says i was foolish not to understand this earlier. This was the same problem Urmila, Kiran faced with Simran.Simran cannot be right all the time. Now i am also having the same problem with her. Manas must have understood Simran's interference in his life and so he moved away from her.

At Manas's place, Sonu is doing homework. Manas is sitting. Sonu says its nice that Manas joined a new hospital as Manas comes home early. Just then, the door bell rings. Sonu opens the door and is excited to see Ria.Manas is also happy to see her. Riya gives Sonu some gifts and he goes inside. Manas asks Riya why she did not call. Riya says she slept due to jet lag. Riya gives a gift to Manas. Manas throws it aside and hugs her. Manas asks her why she did not get photos. Riya says she has brought them and will show it to him if he leaves her. Then she shows photos of Chavi. Manas says she is smart and beautiful. Manas then hugs Riya and Riya and Manas are having a nice moment when Sonu comes there and sees them in each other's arms. He is shocked. He looks blank. Ria tries to change the topic and says we will go out for food. Manas calls Sonu to him but Sonu looks at them with a blank look.

Radha, Neha and Abhi are having dinner. Radha asks Abhi what they have decided for the baby room. Abhi says he will definitely think about colours as Astha first started to identify sound and colours. Neha looks angry. She stops eating. Radh a asks her and she tells she has no mood. Radha tells Neha to eat the sweet she got. Neha says it is in the fridge. Abhi goes to get them. Radha asks Neha what the problem is bcos she can see that both Abhi and Neha dont look ok. Radha asks did something happen between her and Simran. Neha says there is nothing wrong but Radha keeps on asking. Neha gets angry and screams at her mother saying she is in no mood to talk. Abhi hears it. He screams at Neha and asks her whats wrong. He says you have become irritable. Radha also gets upset. Abhi says that he will Drop Radha as it has become late.

Simran and Rashmi are having a talk about Amla not agreeing for Harsh's marriage in the beginning. Rashmi says it was Amla who forced Saurabh to patch up with Simran when Simran married Abhi. Amla also supported Rashmi when she married Pranay who was 8 years old. Rashmi says its surprising that Bua wanted to stop Harsh's marriage. Simran says people become emotional when it comes to their own children. Simran says Bua asked her to convince Harsh not to marry but Simran found it difficult to talk against her marriage. She asksed Abhi's help and Abhi explained everything clearly. Rashmi says papa did not like Abhi's interference. Simran says he first objected but later understood what Abhi wanted to say. Simran says Abhi has changed a lot and for the better. She cajoles Astha saying papa has changed. Papa takes care of Astha gives her chocolates. Rashmi looks on.

Abhi si driving with Radha. She asks Abhi whether there is a problem between them. Abhi says small fights do happen but they sort it out. Understanding each other takes time. There is a differnece between reality and imagination. They are going thro a crucial phase of marriage and says he willl sort it out. Radha advises him to talk to Neha openly. She asks him is the misunderstanding due to somebody. Abhi agrees. Radha says talk to Neha leaving old prejudices behind. Abhi agrees.

Neha is in bed when Abhi comes. He says Radha offered him coffee but he said he will have it with his wife. He goes inside when Neha does something with Abhi's mobile.(I did not get it)
Abhi sees it and Neha says she was adjusting the time. Neha says she is feeling sleepy. Abhi says he wants to talk to her and says they will talk openly about Neha's problema and he will not be biased with the issue and he will listen to what Neha wants to say.Neha says it is of no use.Abhi says they are having a small communication gap and they can sort it out by talking. He asks her where he is wrong.Neha says he is not wrong. It is just that she made a mistake in understanding.
She tells him that she had a talk with Kiran. Kiran could see in that 1 hour Neh's problems.Even after divorce, Neha can see a strong influence of Simran on Abhi. Abhi gets angry. He screams at her saying you are crazy. You remember what i did for simran and you forgot what alll i did for you and your mother. He says she is wrong to have believed what Kiran says and says You are disgusting. The screen then freezes on Neha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Sree.Lovely update.

Neha is becoming a honestly.She needs to leave the baggage behind.

At least she could have talked sensibly!!!!!!!!

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.

i had missed some episodes. so i am a bit confused here. can anyone tell me if abhi ever told neha why he and kiran had separated? If he did then why is neha believing what kiran told her?

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Great update.

I agree with u Minnie. Neha should atleast speak sensibly and she is being very sarcastic and ruuing her own life....
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree that neha is carrying a lot of baggage but i don't agree with abhi talking like that. he was supposed to sit and talk calmly. plus neha is a would be mom..one should not shout on a would be mom
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble

thanks for the update.

i had missed some episodes. so i am a bit confused here. can anyone tell me if abhi ever told neha why he and kiran had separated? If he did then why is neha believing what kiran told her?

can anyone answer my question here?

kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update.

Neha is too irritating these days.....instead of having a calm discussion with Abhi to sort out there differences...she's making things more & more impossible for herself...i don't know what's going on in her head.......If she's going to continue with this kind of temperament for too long nosooner she'll turn crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe it is just her pregnancy harmones running wild 😉
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnav

i agree that neha is carrying a lot of baggage but i don't agree with abhi talking like that. he was supposed to sit and talk calmly. plus neha is a would be mom..one should not shout on a would be mom

That's a nice thing to say but as any married woman will tell you,talking it out,pregnant or not ,is never so simple.

Neha is behaving quite normally but in this case it's the normal behaviour of a shrewish wife who wants to have complete grip over her husband and cannot see beyond it.For her,even Astha is an obstacle.

Guys like Abhi are never the ones who take anything personal calmly.Had she calmly told him about her insecurities,he might have seen reason.But she is trying to wrench Abhi away from Simran and trying to make her look evil and that's the worst thing she can do right now.

And Abhi is right in pointing out that he did a lot for Neha too,that too when she was just his makaan malkin.So why could't he do anything for Simran,who is not only his ex wife whom he wronged,but also his friend and the mother of his child who supported him inspite of everything.