bubblygurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well Well Well...todays epi was amazingly cute...except tht samarz part๐Ÿ˜ก.....

i cmpletely luved it....the apple scene ...the dance scene...everything was just perfect....i luved it....both of them r so much in love,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜† Yes it was nice but I liked the look on Apu's face when he sees Mahesh after Jiya scares him with the ghost stories ๐Ÿ˜†

I think Jiya shd have told Apu abt Samar.
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

๐Ÿ˜† Yes it was nice but I liked the look on Apu's face when he sees Mahesh after Jiya scares him with the ghost stories ๐Ÿ˜†

I think Jiya shd have told Apu abt Samar.

yh tht was funnyy...lol...he was actually sooo scared...lol ๐Ÿ˜†

i dunno y shez hiding this thing bout samar....i guess she shud tell it to appu....he will surely do sumthing.....but i dont think samar will leave both of them...hez got a big thing against them i mean the pics n the video....

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bubblygurl

yh tht was funnyy...lol...he was actually sooo scared...lol ๐Ÿ˜†

i dunno y shez hiding this thing bout samar....i guess she shud tell it to appu....he will surely do sumthing.....but i dont think samar will leave both of them...hez got a big thing against them i mean the pics n the video....

Right she shd tell Apu and its better to fight together rather than alone and create misunderstanding๐Ÿ˜ญ. Samar wont leave them but whats wrong if they were together? They surely can and its Samar who is wrong by taking their pics. I think the only worry is Mahesh!

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey what happened give us an update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Shariefah thumbnail
haylaaaa the kiss on the cheek was wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bubblygurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Shariefah

haylaaaa the kiss on the cheek was wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ