The Mystery Syndrome!

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

The Mystery Syndrome

Barkha: I grew up with the guy and still don't know the guy! We spent our childhood together fighting, caring, laughing and having fun just like the way in movies childhood togetherness develops into love when you reach 20's yeah for legal purposes-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€¦so what went wrong in our case? It's a Mystery!

Apurva: I should have fallen for Barkha ideally becoz of childhood bond turning into love or the beautiful Ishita but it had to be Dabboo errr Jiya I not only admire her dancing skills but also love her and live in her house tolerating her father although I didn't adjust with my own and even left the comforts… you may ask pray why?πŸ€” ….Well that's a mystery!

Jiya: Whatever I attempt to do be it cooking, cleaning, studying working, or any activity it simply has to somehow or the other turn into mess or a disaster. All this happens sometimes becoz of lack of attention and sometimes becoz of distraction. Not surprisingly marriage is still considered a proposition although I feel that's like passing the buck. Now amazingly despite all these constrains I can still not only concentrate on dance- the movements, the steps, the grace but do that exceedingly well and even lure the handsome guy into a secret dance! And even make him fall in love with me..isnt that exciting… Wondering how ...well you forgot!! I am the mystery girl!!!😎

This is a fun post and purpose is to enjoy. Please add your own mystery syndromes for other characters of JJR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol...... damn funnnyyy πŸ˜† .....u shud add sumthng bout mahesh..
realitybites thumbnail
Thanks 😳 for liking it "bubblygurl". I will add on for Mahesh. πŸ˜›
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Thanks 😳 for liking it "bubblygurl". I will add on for Mahesh. πŸ˜›

r welcum my dear!!! πŸ˜›

realitybites thumbnail

Thanks dear...here I added for Mahesh, hope u like it.

Mahesh: I am the boss in my house and my order prevails. You may tend to call me high-handed, principled, finicky, orthodox, quirky whatever but I don't care. I believe in simple and respectable living. I threw my son becoz he wanted to act…is that even work? Education is the key to jobs see I have my railway's job and even got a promotion! So whose smart huh?.... ..ssshhhh my hidden and deep desire is to make lots of money and I can get into temptations for it and I have my vices too but hey who cares!…now don't think too much how can these two divergent approaches co-exist?..Its a mystery u know!

Shariefah thumbnail
hey dee

wauw ur amazing mind at work again

very funny CP ...i luved the one you wrote on jiya πŸ‘
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Thanks dear...here I added for Mahesh, hope u like it.

Mahesh: I am the boss in my house and my order prevails. You may tend to call me high-handed, principled, finicky, orthodox, quirky whatever but I don't care. I believe in simple and respectable living. I threw my son becoz he wanted to act…is that even work? Education is the key to jobs see I have my railway's job and even got a promotion! So whose smart huh?.... ..ssshhhh my hidden and deep desire is to make lots of money and I can get into temptations for it and I have my vices too but hey who cares!…now don't think too much how can these two divergent approaches co-exist?..Its a mystery u know!

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

hey dee

wauw ur amazing mind at work again

very funny CP ...i luved the one you wrote on jiya πŸ‘

Thanks Shaheen, glad you liked it😳

realitybites thumbnail

Kiran: Me a smart independent woman incharge of RAD, was doing everything very well when dear friend Rohan entered. Initial anger subsided to turn into love which had got lost before. How did all this change happen so fast? the reasons overlooked and relationship turning around, even I am contemplating!! See all this is so mysterious! I guess RAD is a mystery fort !!πŸ˜†

bubblygurl thumbnail
loved the last line πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

fabulous!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ