27th May Written Update

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heya, I am sorry if I made any mistakes and I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap: Arjun describes the characteristics his soul mate should comprise of.😳😳 (He's so adorably cute!) She asks him whether he is describing her.

Arjun is thinking to himself that he has to change Priya before he can accept her. Arjun refuses that he is not describing her. He adds on that his love will contain a little more characteristics then she has. He lists all the characteristics that Priya doesn't encompass. Furthermore, Arjun explains to Priya that before she realizes her true love she must face difficulties. Priya rejects this and says that it doesn't matter because she is getting married soon.🤢 Arjun tries to make her think otherwise. Arjun persists that she listens to her heart.

Priya leaves to go to Ranisa. Along the way she recaps all that Arjun said to her. At reaching the room Priya says to Ranisa I don't want to live my life the way I used to. She also goes on to say that she wants to see the world. Ranisa becomes irritated and objects. Priya continues to point out that she has to acknowledge the world she lives in. With finality Ranisa rejects Priya leaving the Ranimahal to view the outside world. Ranisa orders Priya to leave the room and do as she is told. Priya leaves the room disappointed.😭 (I am getting really annoyed with Ranisa. priya is like a bird locked in the cage😡)

Priya remembers all the old times. She enters her room. At the same time her conscience appears. She asks her conscience why can't I do what I want? She wonders why she is changed so much. She speculates that before she didn't really question her life then what is forcing her to do so now? Her conscience answers that Arjun is the one that has made her realize the importance of questioning her life and lifestyle. Arjun is the one that has shown her the right track. Finally, Priya decides to do exactly as Arjun claimed she should. She comeS to a decision she will listen to her heart.😃(Finally!!)

Arjun visits Prem when he is weightlifting. He informs Prem that he has instilled questions in Priya's heart. Once, Priya finds the answers to these questions then she will understand the truth. Arjun continues to taunt and mock Prem.😆 (Its hillarious when they fight)

Priya is finding daima. Meanwhile, she reaches the kitchen and notices a servant and her daughter talking. She stops. The daughter of the servant is reading aloud when her mother objects. Priya enters the kitchen and begins speaking to the daughter.😃 She asks her what she is doing? During the conversation a name comes up. The servants daughter adds in her mum definitely wouldn't know who that is. She asks Priya whether she knows who that person is. Priya says no. On the way, Arjun hears the conversation and stops to explain to Priya who that person is. Priya insists that the servant allow her daughter to do as she wishes. An upset Priya leaves the kitchen with Arjun watching on.😭 (It's kinda Ranisa's fault that she hasn't allowed her daughter to explore the outside world.)

It is really windy. Daima begins to close the windows and curtains. Arjun claims that by leaving the windows open the atmosphere of the people in the house and the house will change. Daima disagrees. Arjun promises to Daima that things will change and he will complete his mission.

Priya continues to have flashbacks of whatever Arjun has said. Priya goes to Ranisa. She pleads to Ranisa that can she go out and live her life according to her own wishes. Ranisa rejects her pleas and insists that she has everything provided for her but she doesn't appreciate it.😡😡 (She doesn't know right from wrong or anything to do with the outside world. Then how can she expect Priya to be similar to the girls from the outside world. 😕)

XX Manisha XX

Edited by ManishaRox - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

all right! priya is finally gaining some sense 😊 hopefully soon she will start to learn things so that she can realize that arujun is right for her 😉 they are so cute together 😳

i hope ranisa lets priya out
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i bet priya will try to change for him
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update !!!!!!