26th May Written Update

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Heya Guys, Sorry once again if there are any mistakes.

Disco:
Priya and Arjun enter the disco. Priya is extremely excited about the disco. Arjun insists that they leave for home considering that they are getting late but Priya adamantly says no. She tells him she wants to dance and asks if him to be her partner. Eventually Arjun gives in.😳

Ranimahal:
Ranisa phone Ranimahal ordering Daima to make Arjun and Priya wait in the hall of Ranimahal once they arrive. Daima is worried that Arjun and Priya may not reach home on time.

Disco:
Arjun and Priya are dancing in the disco. All of a sudden, the music stops. The Dj announces he is playing this track for lovers. Priya and Arjun awkwardly stare at each other. After a moment, Priya extends her hand to Arjun for a dance. (A must watch scene. They look stunning together. 😳) They dance together... Everyone, around Arjun and Priya begin clapping after watching them dance. 👏

Ranimahal:
Ranisa asks Daima where Arjun and Priya are? Ranisa's daughter tells Ranisa that they are still out shopping. Ranisa is disappointed. 😡

Disco:
Arjun is worried and suggests they leave for Ranimahal as they are late but Priya explains that Prem would go home and handle the situation. (He will tell Ranisa that he allowed Priya to go to the disco)😡. Arjun forces Priya out of the disco without listening to any more of her explanations. (Doesn't Priya notice that Prem is lying to her. How blind can she be)

Ranimahal:
Prem reaches home. He pretends that he is unaware of the whereabouts of Arjun and Priya. He adds that he was with them and they were supposed to leave two hours ago. Prem pretends to phone Arjun and Priya but 😡 Arjun doesn't pick up the phone.

In the Car: (Arjun and Priya)
Arjun checks his mobile and notices that it is on silent. Suddenly, he recollects that all the events that occurred were part of Prem's ploy.

Mandir:
Arjun stops the car at the mandir. Priya prays for Prem and Arjun is upset because Prem's love for Priya is a sham.

Ranimahal:
Ranisa is worried. Arjun and Priya arrive. Ranisa asks them why they have been? Arjun replies that they went to the mandir. Ranisa says she will forgives them because they did a good deed. Ranisa asks Priya to show her the shopping. Prem texts Ranisa's daughter making her aware of his plan. (To phone the house and let Ranisa know that Priya had been at the disco) Ranisa's daughter phones Ranimahal and asks to speak to Ranisa. Ranisa's daughter (faking a voice) informs her that she saw someone like Priya at the Disco. Ranisa angrily shouts at Priya that you lied. She asks her did you go to the disco? Priya answers she did. Ranisa accuses Arjun of taking her daughter to the disco without her permission. Priya states that she is the one to blame because she forced Arjun into going to the disco with Prem's consent

XX Manisha XX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much!!!!

i hope priya handles the situation or else arjun will be in trouble 😕
ManishaRox thumbnail
Thanks guys for appreciating the updates.😃 I am happy with the current line. Especially, with the chemistry between Arjun and Priya.😳 Hopefully, though Prem will receive his fair share of blame and Arjun will be let of the hook. (He looks soo cute)😳 Its hilarious that Arjun and Prem keep making new plans to get the other one in trouble. 🤣

XX Manisha XX
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ranisa's daughter? who is that?
where is simran? and how did arjun come in ranisa's andpriya's good books again?
ManishaRox thumbnail
I am not sure if she is Ranisa's daughter or daughter-in-law. (To be honest, I am not sure what character she plays in Ek Rajkumari Thi). Sorry if I have written it incorrectly.

XX Manisha XX
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 😊 😊 😊 i like the story line too it's too funny 😆 i just hope arjun and priya get together soon 😃