22nd May Written Update

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heya guyz, Here's today update for you sorry once again if there are any mistakes.

Priya insists that they go and buy ice-creams. In the shopping mall Priya is confused about how to travel on the escalators. Arjun holds her hand and leads her up the escalators. (They Looked so sweet together😳). Prem watches Priya and Arjun travelling up in a lift and looks extremely annoyed. Priya continuously declares that she is really happy that Ranisa allowed them to go shopping. (Like when a child is given a treat😃). She tells Arjun that whenever I ask myself whether I love Prem I feel nothing. When I attempt to imagine his picture in my heart I see absolutely nothing. Arjun explains that you have to understand if you see nothing then there is nothing to see.

Priya and Arjun arrive in a shop and look at dresses. Prem enters the shop that Priya and Arjun are in. Arjun tells Priya to ask Prem whether he likes Indian dresses or western dresses to check if their choices match. Priya asks Prem whether he like Indian dresses or western dresses. Prem declares he prefers western dresses. Priya is disappointed because she likes Indian dresses. An irritated Prem tells Priya that they should leave and return to Ranimahal. Prem leaves and Priya follows. Arjun explains to Priya that she has no identity and tries to stop Priya leaving. Eventually, Priya tells Prem she isn't leaving with him and is going to shop with Arjun.😛 They enter another shop. Arjun selects an Indian dress for Priya. Priya likes the Indian dress and leaves for the changing room to change into it. Prem hears Arjun talking aloud. He starts to bicker with Arjun over Priya.😡 Priya come out of the changing room wearing the dress. Priya asks them how she looks in the dress. Arjun states that she looks like the taj mahal with a red cloth over it. 😳Prem passes a comment to what Arjun says.😡 Priya and Arjun decide on going to the coffee shop.

On the other side, Daima is holding Priya's picture in her hand and says she is missing her. She goes on to say that she is aware that Arjun is providing Priya with happiness. (Missed a bit of what she said)

Prem, Arjun and Priya are in the coffee shop. Arjun goes to the counter of the coffee shop to buy them coffee. Priya tells Prem that Arjun and her choice are really similar. She wonders aloud why her and Prem's choices don't match. Hence, she questions him on his likes and dislikes. She asks him what flower he prefers out of a vase. He says Red but she tells him she likes the pink flower. She also asks him whether he'll fancy traveling in a boat or a aeroplane with her. He declares he prefers the aeroplane but she likes travelling on the boat. 😆Arjun returns to the table and she asks him the same questions. His replies match hers and she tells him so. Slyly Prem drops coffee on Priya's dress and Arjun instantly removes his tissues to wipe it.😆 In that instant Prem seizes Arjun's phone. (This man's always thinking new tricks up.)

Prem takes Arjun and Priya to a disco. Priya gets overjoyed. Prem explains to Priya that he has to leave as he has a doctor appointment. Priya becomes adamant that she is not going to enter the disco without him. Reluctantly she agrees and forces Arjun into the disco. Arjun is worried about the time and Ranimahal.

XX Manisha XX

Edited by ManishaRox - 16 years ago