shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Now that Sid knows what his dad and brother have thought up, how do you think he'll act around Aanchal? Im not sure whether we'll see a difference or not, because he's such a kind person, i dont know how it will look if he starts acting a bit distant from Aanchal. But do you think that's possible? Will he start acting on a more professional rather than personal level with her? To get the idea of marriage out of his brother and father's minds?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm... I'm not sure. Maybe he'll start looking at her from that angle and realize that it might be a good idea to get married to her after all, since she takes care of the kids so well. But what I'm thinking is that, no one is really asking Aanchal what she thinks 😳
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid will be definitely be kind to her but he will try to avoid any situation wherever Aanchal and his step mother is.

Sid will also keep avoiding her so that his step mother wont have a chance to talk abt.

but aanchal will have to know what is going around. This will only happen if the kids know abt it and if they know they will try to bring both of them together.