*~MTPH Mansion: Forum Directory~*

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Salaam Namaste MTPHians!🤗

In this thread you will find all the updates archived, important links, or anything else you'd need to get to learn the show or the forum better! Everything will be updated here as regularly as possible, so do keep checking back here if you're having trouble searching for an update or an imp post!😃

ALL Written and Video Updates can be found HERE!

Pls do check this thread before asking any Qs regarding anything, or requesting updates, this way we can prevent unnecessary posts being opened in the forum.

If you are new to the show/forum and want to get familiarized around here.. then read on below where you will find a detailed character sketch of all the characters of the show, the story so far, the forum guidlines, FAQs and the names of the MTPH Dev team members.

Cheers!

MTPH Dev Team
Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail

...to the Main Teri Parchhain Hoon Forum!

This post will familiarize you with the forum, and introduce you to everything thats anything about the show!

-:- Meet the Development Team -:-

Feel free to PM anytime if you ever need help!

*Kruthi* (Kruthika) - Moderator

Regarding updates, you can PM the Dev Team members or our coolbie -

shockalot - Coolbie

-:-Forum Guidlines-:-

1. No personal attacks on any member be it a development team member or regular member.

2. Please keep in mind that constructive criticism of an actor or director is fine but please be within the limits. For eg: Chanchal is a selfish character but not the actor. Members should be able to distinguish between the two. When you analyze a character please don't go too far by commenting on actor's features and private life. Name calling of an actor is a strict NO.

3. If a member creates trouble in a thread then that member will be handled; and the post will most likely be closed.

4. Our updaters try very hard to bring us written and video updates as soon as they can. Members need to have patience. Please don't make new posts asking for updates and videos. If you want to check old posts then use Search button. Do NOT post videos from other websites. Such threads will be trashed.

5. Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks', 'thanks for sharing', or 'tfs' in any thread. But you are always free to post your views/comments in the thread. Posts should be made at least in a sentence; pls don't just post a smiley.

6. None of the threads belong to any particular member. Members should feel free to post in any thread except the 'No comments' ones created by Moderators/Viewbies. IF believes in freedom of speech as long as the guidelines are followed.

7. Please don't post old articles, check the first 2 pages if it has already been posted before you do. Also post all pictures in picture gallery. Don't make separate galleries.

8. Please don't spam or chat on any thread. We have a chat club section on IF.

9. Do not make posts addressing any particular member. Use PM for the same.

10. Sometimes we have seen members posting with just emotions. (example: 😆) Please refrain from posting just smileys.

For more information about India-Forums Rules, please read the IF Code of Conduct: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4420

Members who don't follow the rules will be warned and in some cases warning meter raised without any PMs being sent. If you have any doubts or suggestions, remember, you can always PM me (*Kruthi*)!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
-:- Frequently Asked Questions -:-
Confused? Our FAQ will help you!

I'm new to this, and I don't know what to do - help!
Welcome to the MTPH forum! To start off, you can introduce yourself in this post -
You can also post your birthday in the MTPH Members Bday Calender, and all will be sure to congratulate you on your bday! -
Where can I look for important info, old updates/videos, and other imp links?
Right here in the MTPH Mansion itself! In this directory of the MTPH forum you can find almost anything regd the MTPH show and forum.
I still need help, what do I do??
Don't worry, you can always ask any of your queries at the Help Desk!
Where can I search for pictures of MTPH characters and episodes?
You can look for pictures in the Picture Gallery -
Where do I look for MTPH creations?
Look no further, you can find all Betiyaan creations right here...
I want to read articles on MTPH - where do I look?
Right here in the MTPH Article Archive!
What do I do and whom do I tell if I find a member breaking the Forum Guidlines and IF COC?
If you are in such a situation, then you can always report the member using the report button which can be found next to the quote button. You can also PM a Dev Team member to help out.
CarulinaTina thumbnail

-:- Parchhain of the Week Archive -:-

CarulinaTina thumbnail
CarulinaTina thumbnail

-:- Game of the Week Archive -:-

* GOTW: Instant reactions [= * - indianhomey1992

GOTW: Chanchal Ke Bathroom Mein! - *Kruthi*

GOTW : ~*~ Guess Karo Phir Bharo ~*~ - vaish04

CarulinaTina thumbnail

-:- Discussions Archive -:-

What will Anchal do? - by thesaint148

CarulinaTina thumbnail

-:- Sign-up Sheets Archive -:-

February

June

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi kurthi !! i have a question i wud like to make a banner competiton for the 1st anniversary!! and wud like to change the forun pic into a succes of the mtph show!! so i wud like to now if this is possible!! and also it if is i wud like to make it into a siggi competiton and i no there wudnt be a prob wit siggi!! and also i wanna make sure no one knows whos posting which design ( there name shudnt come in the post!! ) as it ill be unfair in the voting time!!!

plz tell me bout the rules and if all this is possible ~!!! 😃
we all wanna do smfing about the 1st anniversary of our very very very fav show!! mtph and especialy sid - aanchal(sameer - megha)😳
so im waiting for a positive repli!!!😕 it wud be great if the countdown is possible 2!! im having my fingers crossed!!! 😕
⭐️

hey one more thing kurthi u see this topic of

""".. SID N AANCHAL CRAZI FANCLUB!! ... """

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1106690

i wanna make it into a sticky as me and other crazi fans of sid - aanchal wanna talk bout it like evri day so it wud b better/easier 4r us if it was a sticky and also its wat not jus me but evri one in the crazi club wants!!, so i jus wanna no if its possible!!! plz

i havin my fingers crossed for both this hoping it will be possible!!!
😕😕 😕😕 😕😕 😕😕
😃😳
😆😳

😕

L
av!

🤗
😕
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago