Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

sania u need sleep..be a good girl and go off to sleep otherwise u noe it's harmful...it's very painful at times..the neck becomes stiff..

luv atop

Nooooooooo di ..i wana talk to u...ok 10 more mins plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

is it painig very badly..

luv atop

when i shake it lolz

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
sorry but can i stay 10 more mins plzzzzzz i wanna talk to u 😭
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha yup my mom is also very kool but i told u na..ki somehow am more bonded to ma buddy i don't noe why but my mom is also very good and cooperative but then also inkling is towards my buddya nd same for my buddy he's very veryt attached to me..and everyonw in our circle noes ki buddy and me are best of the buddies..and we have the strongest bond and both of us speak to each othe r our heart out..may god keep this bond always safe and day by day increase the thickness of the bond..ameen..and also touch wood..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
nope no sowiie..okie 10 mor mins then u off to sleep..am seeing the watch 10 mins frm now u'll log off okies..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

haha yup my mom is also very kool but i told u na..ki somehow am more bonded to ma buddy i don't noe why but my mom is also very good and cooperative but then also inkling is towards my buddya nd same for my buddy he's very veryt attached to me..and everyonw in our circle noes ki buddy and me are best of the buddies..and we have the strongest bond and both of us speak to each othe r our heart out..may god keep this bond always safe and day by day increase the thickness of the bond..ameen..and also touch wood..

luv atop

awwwwwwwwww i feel like cry now i heard this kind of realionship i m serious

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

nope no sowiie..okie 10 mor mins then u off to sleep..am seeing the watch 10 mins frm now u'll log off okies..

luv atop

hehe thank uuuuuuuuuuu what abt 13 mins 😆

atop thumbnail
that's it but in my life i am just attached to my buddy and same with him..i have not made m,any relations and somehow due to some reasons i have evry few people whom i love adn my buddy is the only one in whom i see my each and every relation and same with him..

luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

hehe thank uuuuuuuuuuu what abt 13 mins 😆

no shaittaan only 10 mins..and now u have only 7 mins left..

;luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
thats really really sweet so you so happy god gives u this buddy as a dad am i right