Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

u noe i take precautions and am always concious to let it out..u noe sometimes tho am bal bal bach jaati hoon..

luv atop

I know yaar hahah but some of parents know .they dont say anything ๐Ÿ˜† our parents good too but they think its bad habbit..they dont trust ppl on net

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even u noe it happens with me..sometimes am flashing devil grin..sometimes laffing krazzy sometimes..saying oooooooo..and wat not..my god it's damn hilarious..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yup it'll release this friday even am gonna watch this movie..also i ahve to watch sarkar raj,bhoothnath,and i think one two more..krazzy 4..also..

luv atop

wow really thats awesome yaar i dint wath any movie of them๐Ÿ˜†

atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

I know yaar hahah but some of parents know .they dont say anything ๐Ÿ˜†our parents good too but they think its bad habbit..they dont trust ppl on net

yup same here..actually it's not their fault now days there are so many cases that any parent will be protective..so it's but natural..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

even u noe it happens with me..sometimes am flashing devil grin..sometimes laffing krazzy sometimes..saying oooooooo..and wat not..my god it's damn hilarious..

luv atop

i know now look everybody is sleeping ..expect me๐Ÿ˜†

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yup same here..actually it's not their fault now days there are so many cases that any parent will be protective..so it's but natural..

luv atop

yup true whenever i go somewhere my parents said dont talk to boys they r not good..or any strsngers..

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

haha devil u..

luv atop

arrey stop am alone at my room dont scared me๐Ÿ˜†

atop thumbnail
yup even i have not watched any of them..will watch actually wil bring dvd's i luv watching movies with am buddy and he also enjoys with me only..

rite now am listening to the song nihaal ho gayi..frm thoda pyaar...

luv atop
atop thumbnail
my parents especially my buddy is like if anyone says something u don't tolerate and speak up..he says communicate with everyone boys or girls..but if u find something fishy..just cut out..u noe he;s very open and cool....

luv atop
atop thumbnail
i woke up at 9:30 that also my buddy called me and he was so sweet sitting beside me and u noe patting me sweetly..i woke up..freshen up..talked to almighty..then on net again went away..and now am back here..

luv atop