Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i hope grandma recovers soon..tell her my greetings no no tell her paeri pauna..sat sri aakal..namaste ..aadab..hello....and lot's of huggies frm ma side...

luva top
atop thumbnail
u laffing here he's made me half mad..and u laffing..chalo sania hota hai..everyone bcomes a bakra..at one time..u're chance will come soon..ameen.

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atop

i hope grandma recovers soon..tell her my greetings no no tell her paeri pauna..sat sri aakal..namaste ..aadab..hello....and lot's of huggies frm ma side...

luva top

awwwwwww di i wil tell her tommrow coz she is slepping right now do u want me to wake up her if u want i can

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

u laffing here he's made me half mad..and u laffing..chalo sania hota hai..everyone bcomes a bakra..at one time..u're chance will come soon..ameen.

luv atop

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry haan i found this funny..bakra nahi bakriπŸ˜†

atop thumbnail
actually u noe wat after every 5 mins he's coming here and chking wat am upto..if i tell hima m playing games..he'll say he too wanna pla..if i tell him am doing work..then he wanna sit here and just watch..uff..

ysday i was u noe talking in kdmhmd and using emoticons and suddenly he appeared and he saw that and was saying wow i wanna play this game too..and then it took me so much time to comsole him that this ganmes has virus,blah blah blah..

luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

awwwwwww di i wil tell her tommrow coz she is slepping right now do u want me to wake up her if u want i can

nahi nahi plz don't do that''let her sleep..and dear wat's the time over there..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

actually u noe wat after every 5 mins he's coming here and chking wat am upto..if i tell hima m playing games..he'll say he too wanna pla..if i tell him am doing work..then he wanna sit here and just watch..uff..

ysday i was u noe talking in kdmhmd and using emoticons and suddenly he appeared and he saw that and was saying wow i wanna play this game too..and then it took me so much time to comsole him that this ganmes has virus,blah blah blah..

luv atop

oh my god he is too much ..cant u handle him

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

nahi nahi plz don't do that''let her sleep..and dear wat's the time over there..

luv atop

Its 11:42 pm ok i wont

atop thumbnail
yuyp i can handle hgim very well but u noe rite now have made him glued to the t.v set...u noe am engrossed i chatting and this shaitaan crops out of no were..actually he is like a sweety so don't wanna show him my anger or eyes..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
and dear wen u gonna sleep...

luv atop