Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

and sometimes wen he has worn the clothes by himself..although they looking kool on him..i'll tell him to change..and so he ends up going late for any function...and my mom is like hey bhagwaan..yeh kabhi nahi sudhrenge..and we say wen u noe sweetheart then why do u say that hahah..she just holds her head and walks away..

luv atop

hehe main sweet actually everybody says that dont know .i wana meet u r dad 1 day for sure..if this in my destiny ..lets see.hehe..

well what u guys talking abt dint knew that..

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

hehe main sweet actually everybody says that dont know .i wana meet u r dad 1 day for sure..if this in my destiny ..lets see.hehe..

well what u guys talking abt dint knew that..

even i wanna meet u for sure..let's see wat god has willed..and sweety u're uterly sweet that's why everyone says that..

and ya ishaan bro and i were discussing abt how we shuld luv our parents and also life is beautiful.

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
awwwwwwww
yup true life is beautfull ...and i love everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....dont care if they hate me or nt
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
yeah let see wat god which path made for us
atop thumbnail
yup am gonna miss him tons..but more than me he's gonna miss me though he will not say that bcoz he wants me to be happy wereevr i go..and so for me to accomplish my goal.he never says that..but yes he does admit that he finds it hard to spend a day eithout me being around.

u noe he only listens to me in the house..and so wenevr mom wants to go in funtions..bcoz u noe socializing is a part of it...so she'l tel me and bribe me to convince my buddy bcoz i personaaly don't attend any functions i don't like going in any maariage or parties..so as a result my buddy says that he will not go..bcoz am not going and he wil get boresd..

but then i blakmail him and he ends up going haha...

my mom hasd hardv time brining me.holz..

hve spoken enough of mydself i think..
u must be geting bored.

lub atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yup am gonna miss him tons..but more than me he's gonna miss me though he will not say that bcoz he wants me to be happy wereevr i go..and so for me to accomplish my goal.he never says that..but yes he does admit that he finds it hard to spend a day eithout me being around.

u noe he only listens to me in the house..and so wenevr mom wants to go in funtions..bcoz u noe socializing is a part of it...so she'l tel me and bribe me to convince my buddy bcoz i personaaly don't attend any functions i don't like going in any maariage or parties..so as a result my buddy says that he will not go..bcoz am not going and he wil get boresd..

but then i blakmail him and he ends up going haha...

my mom hasd hardv time brining me.holz..

hve spoken enough of mydself i think..
u must be geting bored.

lub atop

No yaar am not gettng bored i found this very interesting ..u know righ tnow am very happy for u ..god give u very loving parents ...i love those ppl who respect their parents and everybody if they r strangers too..dont say am getting bored of this. m having fun here reading u r concersation and dad 's too.

btw why u dont go to the weddings and parties

Edited by Himanivineet - 16 years ago
atop thumbnail
yaar i just don't like socializing much....so till now i thinmk hve just attende one or two weddings..

even though my dda gets tons of parties invitation i just tell him to give it to our staff members..and hve just attende his official one party..

see am lucky bcoz almighty had been kind....
everyone is lucky bcoz almighty has send themm..but somejust do not recognize.

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yaar i just don't like socializing much....so till now i thinmk hve just attende one or two weddings..

even though my dda gets tons of parties invitation i just tell him to give it to our staff members..and hve just attende his official one party..

see am lucky bcoz almighty had been kind....
everyone is lucky bcoz almighty has send themm..but somejust do not recognize.

luv atop

omg wow ..i missing india so much ..therw was soooo fun missing my al cuzs and frind..😭

atop thumbnail
'T WORRY WEN U GET TIME U CAN ALWAYS VISIT INDIA SWEETY..
NOW WIPE THOSE PRECIOUS TEAR..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
sania wat time is it sweety..do u hve skool tomm...tell me..

luv atop