Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
it's al abt loving u're parents..if am able to talk to u or be anywere and spend so much and am accepted by the society...then it's just bcoz of my parents..i mean almighty is always there but he ahs send his angels in the form of parents to take care of us..

i hope u're frend also understands this,,

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atop

sania am here sry dear told u na my net gibing me probss.

luv atop

mine too

stupid internet😆

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

it's al abt loving u're parents..if am able to talk to u or be anywere and spend so much and am accepted by the society...then it's just bcoz of my parents..i mean almighty is always there but he ahs send his angels in the form of parents to take care of us..

i hope u're frend also understands this,,

luv atop

I dont think she wil never understand this coz i stopped talking to her..not coz ifthis..becz..last 3 months before his dad got heataattck and idint knew abt thi..and she told me ..and she was llooking very very happy.i was in big schoked and she was laughing and she said i dont care..from that i started hating her..and she hang out with balck ppl.

atop thumbnail
yup u noe my buddy also doesn't scolds me..it's just that he'll explain me that u shuld do this wen i am really at fault..then also he fels guilty of it..

u noe me and my buddy always have an high five bcoz we are a team..and my mom half the time is not able to understand wat we r saying.

u noe even am the dress designer of my buddy..in the mornings wen am sleeping he'l wake me up and ask me''wat to wear....and then hve to kix and match and give him..hah..

luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

I dont think she wil never understand this coz i stopped talking to her..not coz ifthis..becz..last 3 months before his dad got heataattck and idint knew abt thi..and she told me ..and she was llooking very very happy.i was in big schoked and she was laughing and she said i dont care..from that i started hating her..and she hang out with balck ppl.

oh my god that';s bad..okie let's not disturb our mood bcoz of her....

may god give her wisdom..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yup u noe my buddy also doesn't scolds me..it's just that he'll explain me that u shuld do this wen i am really at fault..then also he fels guilty of it..

u noe me and my buddy always have an high five bcoz we are a team..and my mom half the time is not able to understand wat we r saying.

u noe even am the dress designer of my buddy..in the mornings wen am sleeping he'l wake me up and ask me''wat to wear....and then hve to kix and match and give him..hah..

luv atop

awwwwwwww

u r dad is soooooo sweettttttttt..and u too

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

oh my god that';s bad..okie let's not disturb our mood bcoz of her....

may god give her wisdom..

luv atop

yeah true

why am talking abt her..sheshhhhhh

atop thumbnail
and sometimes wen he has worn the clothes by himself..although they looking kool on him..i'll tell him to change..and so he ends up going late for any function...and my mom is like hey bhagwaan..yeh kabhi nahi sudhrenge..and we say wen u noe sweetheart then why do u say that hahah..she just holds her head and walks away..

luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

awwwwwwww

u r dad is soooooo sweettttttttt..and u too

sania u're sweet ure self that's why u find everyone around u sweet and we all r sweet bcoz almighty wanted us to be one.so we shuld thank him for this..
u noe the other day i was talking to ishaan bro also abt this topic..im mean abt parents and all..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

and sometimes wen he has worn the clothes by himself..although they looking kool on him..i'll tell him to change..and so he ends up going late for any function...and my mom is like hey bhagwaan..yeh kabhi nahi sudhrenge..and we say wen u noe sweetheart then why do u say that hahah..she just holds her head and walks away..

luv atop

how cute😃😆

u r mom is funny yaar

and omg omg ..sooooooo cute.u gonna miss u r buddy a lot..naa