Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

wow there raining i love raining too..but sometimes i hates it.

i hope nothing wil happen

hehe what cool mausum .hehe

love dt

here f**king hot..sorry for using bad word.but now its fine in night

omg it's raining cats and dogs here..gosh pray that my net doesn't go off..plz pray..yaar..
aaj mausam beimaan hai bada..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
ohh god ..noooooooo
i hate dogs sheshhhhhhhh kuta kamena..lolz πŸ˜†
i pray to god..dont worry yaar
atop thumbnail
u noe the one's who not intersted in these things are ignorant of beauty of this life..but one day wen they realize it..then it'll be too late..bcoz they must hve spent a major portion of their life...

moreover sania i personally think that not everyone is luky to enjoy the beauty of life..bcoz some knowingly also feign that they dont' noe almighty..

well it's their karam..but i hope the sooner they understand the better..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
nahi yaar ,,ther's no cats and dogs..here..i meant to say that it's raining heavily sweety..raining cats and dogs is a phrase used wen it rains very heavily..lolz u noe the first time my buddy spoke this phrase i was also sayiong the same thing..i hate dogs buddy the =n he explained my everything...

luv atop
atop thumbnail
are mere sweetu kahaan gaya..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
yup di i agrr with u ..
im telling u this coz..i saw a lot of ppl..u know i have 1 frind she is my neiogh ..she dont respect her dad coz her dad is strick thats why ..i hate her.if her da scold so what every parents do right their childrem my parents do too thats not mean am gonna hate them..now i stop talking to her...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: atop

nahi yaar ,,ther's no cats and dogs..here..i meant to say that it's raining heavily sweety..raining cats and dogs is a phrase used wen it rains very heavily..lolz u noe the first time my buddy spoke this phrase i was also sayiong the same thing..i hate dogs buddy the =n he explained my everything...

luv atop

oh theek hai u scared the hell out me

atop thumbnail
u noe sania that's pure ignorancy..and by doing this they r depriving themselves of their parents luve..

my buddy sometimes scolds me but u noe very lightly but the thing is that he himself starts laughing very loudly an dthen even though he just spoke very softly he asks forgiveness for being a bit rude..im mean he starts papmpering me...he just tells me very softly..now that doesn't mean i can be gussa on him..i mean i also scold him sometimes haha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

luv atop
atop thumbnail
sania am here sry dear told u na my net gibing me probss.

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: atop

u noe sania that's pure ignorancy..and by doing this they r depriving themselves of their parents luve..

my buddy sometimes scolds me but u noe very lightly but the thing is that he himself starts laughing very loudly an dthen even though he just spoke very softly he asks forgiveness for being a bit rude..im mean he starts papmpering me...he just tells me very softly..now that doesn't mean i can be gussa on him..i mean i also scold him sometimes haha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

luv atop

awwwwwww

so sweet my dad never scold me..loz.i always ..the head of the house..i always my dad do this..no do this and mom uff..cant handle herπŸ˜†