sal44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Im guessing toshi's gonna make it into the champions next weekk :)

he did really g00d today and is finnaly backk with his great performanes.

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really do hope so!! He was amazing today!! πŸ‘ M sooooooooo happy !! πŸ˜ƒ
the_devil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i heared that Amit sana made it to the champion side 😑
sal44 thumbnail
yeah Amit sana made it this week.
h0pefully next week toshi makes ittt.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Toshi sang well but he went back on over singing and doing all that extra stuff which was not required. last few weeks he has been singing normal and I was enjoying his singing. Sure enough he could not help himself. Shayad aadat se majboor 😳

Amit Sana has moved on to champs side per TB article. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
Raghuraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Toshi sang well but he went back on over singing and doing all that extra stuff which was not required. last few weeks he has been singing normal and I was enjoying his singing. Sure enough he could not help himself. Shayad aadat se majboor 😳

Amit Sana has moved on to champs side per TB article. πŸ˜ƒ

Very well said.He started the song well and I thought he will do it well but again he added notes which did not fit the song and finally ruined the song.

If he continues this way he is in danger of elimination sooner then later becuase the other singers are singing better then him.

Atlee99 thumbnail
I think Abhaas from SVOI and Raja Hassan from SRGMP sang this song better than Toshi.Check them on Youtube! If this is one of Toshi's best performances according to his fans, then I must say that I am really disappointd !!!
sal44 thumbnail
yeah i agree he should wait cuz if he goes to the other side i wouldnt want him to be voted out.

and to all those who are saying he doesnt have the potential to win.HE DOES.

he is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than some of the people on the champions side.

anddd lets stop arguing and only talk bout toshi :)
msti thumbnail

Originally posted by: England06

hu are you lamar odom...ur name sounds as if ur a lost spirt...like where u from and omg how old are you..you sound SCROUGE from CHRISTMAS CAROL...hahahahah...i dnt care whatevr u fink cz ur weird n hate toshi cz he is HOT N SXC...i understand ...u probly cnt attract any gyals so that is why ur jealous....u should look up2 toshi n his style n try to match to it..i no u wont be able to..

N BTW Toshi on youtube has gt higher ratings than Raja...Raja cnt even singin he appears to be speaking than singing hahahahaha

Yar even i'm a big Toshi fan, but just coz we love him doesn't mean that he's the best and most amazing singer in the world.😳

Raja is way more experienced than Toshi, and Toshi has still got a long way to go; lets support him in this journey by helping out with his mistakes and pointing them out, rather than hyping him and not caring about what he does wrong on stage, Its for his future best.

Another thing; just coz someone doesn't favour your favorite doesnt give you an opportunity to insult that someone.πŸ˜• I think lamar odom and other ppl who dont hype Toshi up give us Toshi fans an excellent perspective on what mistakes he needs to improve, and how he can get better, which he will, Inshallah 😊

msti thumbnail

Originally posted by: lamar odom

Msti, i agree with you. I know toshi is good singer but if someone English memsab praise toshi from his finger nail to curly hair, it does irritate me. For her TOshi is better than Sonu nigam. If u like someone then u should like him but u shouldnt leak his feet the extent that ur tongue get roughed out..

LIke you i totally i agree is Raja is way ahead of Toshi,. HE is simply best.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I know how you feel yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Getting way too many fabricated expectations from someone u dun even know; well, it will only make you fall on your face at some point. Hard.

Plus Toshi wants to be known as a singer; this show is about singing and not modelling πŸ˜› Thats what we should be judging him with 😊

Yup, Raja is way better than Toshi, more experienced, with a perfect idea of what he's singing and how to sing. But as I've said, Toshi still has a way to go, and I'm hoping he is figuring out how to smoothen the path (starting with him figuring out his low notes-- I'm sure it must be on his nevres with everyone (perhaps rightly) nagging him about it). To cut it short, I'm saying Toshi will catch up one day--- Thats a Toshi fan's belief πŸ˜‰ (no offense πŸ˜ƒ)

I don't want there to be any comparision with Toshi and Raja-- I try hard not to compare any two individual singers-- As I believe in originality and individuality😊