Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
my fav kido is darya , milanjeet . i dont knoe thier names well 😆 but i love al of the kidos 😳 😳
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg today's episode (18th may) was funny...but the sad part is that the both contestant did not win much and gave up really fast...but the episode was a blast. it was really funny when SRK acted like a girl 😆 and it was a great episode.

xoxo
-Lara 😊
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^ kewl I'm gonna go watch that epi... actually catch up with all this weeks epi's 😛

will be back to discuss later on! 😃
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me cant wait for karan n rani epi btw guys can any 1 tel me when kareena n saif episode wil air 😳 Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
Jungli Billi thumbnail
erm... mariam.. there's only 5 celeb epi's.. and so far only one celeb epi has aired I think. That was the 9th epi. (11th May)

so we've got:
1. Hiten-Gauri = 11th May (aired)
2. Bidaai Girls = unsure actually has it aired???😕
3. Karan-Rani = not aired yet
4. Kareena-Saif = not aired yet
5. ?? (Henna-Donny) 😆😆😛 j/k

btw this is not the order they will air in... jus listing them. Perhaps they will air a celeb epi every 9 epi's 😕😕 *no idea*
Edited by Henna042 - 16 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^The Bidaai girls special has been aired with...Hiten-Gauri....so its done..!!!

We'll give an appearance in the finale episode....has to be us...😊😳

Henna Paanchvi Pass and Donny Paanchvi Fail....😍...nice combo...😃😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Btw.... 🤔 if anyone has watched todays epi den it was a nice one...but interfering in Rumana's personal life was going a bit overboard.

Her divorce and all is her personal issue...and on public television asking her the reason for her divorce....at least i didnt find convenient. 😕
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
In May 25th episode, the answer that J.L. Nehru was born in 1989 was wrong. It makes him 18 years old.It is 1889.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta

In May 25th episode, the answer that J.L. Nehru was born in 1989 was wrong. It makes him 18 years old.It is 1889.

They said 1889...😳...
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dhairya had written 1989. SRk said you mean 1889 and then Bobby said that he would like to go with Dhairya's answer 1989. Even if it was a typo it was a wrong answer. Bobby should not have been credited for this answer.