ayesha omer and maria wasti pics

ambreen420 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Did any body saw the pics of Ayesha omer and Maria wasti ciculatin in the ineternet .Somebody showed me and I was shocked .I dont know how somebody gets their personal pics and put on the internet. I cant post the link i dont think its appropriate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes ive seen them. its very inappropriate.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i feel like killing them right now i can't believe that i just saw the pics and iam like shocked
Edited by cape - 16 years ago
star4you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but where did u see them??????????
Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambreen420

Did any body saw the pics of Ayesha omer and Maria wasti ciculatin in the ineternet .Somebody showed me and I was shocked .I dont know how somebody gets their personal pics and put on the internet. I cant post the link i dont think its appropriate

I agree with u OM GOD what they up 2 ?
Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

omg i feel to kill them right now i can't believe that i just saw the pics and iam like shocked

and I am also agree with you and i feel the same way the way u feel like i kill theme 😡
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
are they actually lesbian though? 😕
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahimataq

are they actually lesbian though? 😕

ok first of all where did you get lesbians from there is no mention of lesbiansas what so ever here lol!!

two female friends are allowed to go out on holiday!! secondaly

i think it is so bad espiclaly

ayesha omer

what the hell she doing omg

have you sene her

just a bra on

what she doing?

doesnt she have a home to go bak to a respective family and maria wasti omg i have only one word for all of them SLUTS!! fair enouhg its summer i too feel liekw earing tight clothing whihc shows skin and all that but my parenst have kept me tight n told me whats wrong and whats right lol. shameful people arghhhh

star4you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tell me guys where hv u seen these pics?????????????????????
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star4you

tell me guys where hv u seen these pics?????????????????????

Ok go to google.com and just type maria wasti and ayesha omer in the google images it will show u all the pictures(iam sorry i know it's not appropriate but i think everyone in here should know wut is going on in showbiz and how the actors turn there culture into which i never thought of)