abhiman ballhara aka samar...

anjali_friendly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The model-cum-actor in the Indian television industry, Ajay Balhara has recently changed his name to Abhiman Ballhara. The actor has earned considerable fame while playing the male lead role in the popular serial named Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi on NDTV Imagine and he said that he has changed his name according to his numerologist's suggestion. The actor also said that his numerologist did give him two names like Abhiman and Abhimanyu to choose from and he chose the name Abhiman from those two.

When contacted and asked about his thoughts behind changing the name, Abhiman Ballhara said that he doesn't think that changing of names is a wrong thing. According to him, the character he is playing is the way that the viewers remember an actor, as far as the Indian TV industry is concerned. He said, "People know me as a model, anyway. I am sure people will get used to my new name soon". He was also talking about his present working schedules in the TV industry and said, "My schedules are pretty easy and smooth. I am a workaholic, so I don't mind working round the clock even".

Abhiman Ballhara further added that he is trying to become a better actor and said that he is working hard on his dialogue delivery and other aspects of acting at the moment. In his words, "I'll shape up as a better actor with time". While talking about the main reasons behind taking up acting as his profession, the model-cum-actor Abhiman Ballhara said, "Initially, when I started off, fame did go to my head. But I later realized, that I needed to be rooted. Today, I am much more chilled out". So, it seems that Abhiman Ballhara is quite optimistic about his acting career at the moment and he believes that this name change would definitely help him in the future.

http://www.jimandaz.com/5/ajay_balhara_changes_name_abhiman_ ballhara.htm

in the fridge of: Abhiman Ballhara model/ actor Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Team DNA

Guilty pleasure: Sweets and desserts of any kind. I also like to indulge in dark chocolates, honey noodles with vanilla ice cream, chikki and flavoured yogurt.

High spirits: Vodka

Juices: Tropicana Orange and amla juice for me anyday.

Meats: Chicken, sausages and ham.

Kinky surprise: I love chocolate syrup.

Midnight snack: Consists of roasted almonds.

Sinful indulgence: Suji ka halwa with lots of dry fruits and loads of desi ghee too.

Haven't thrown away: I'm not particular about storing anything in the fridge.

Can't do without: My cup of morning tea, with lots of love...

http://www.3dsyndication.com/ShowArticle.asp?id=DNMUM92485

FHM STORIES

Abhiman Ballhara – Style Quotient

You've finally made the plunge from modelling to acting. What's the transition been like?

It's a big transition! Modelling was only about looking good, about lots of attitude and being myself. Acting is more about being a particular character, dialogues, expressions and looking good.

How different is acting from modelling?
Acting is a lot lot more vast as a form of art than modelling. A model is more like a beautiful sculpture or a painting. But an actor is a combination of all art forms. For me, acting is the finest form of art.

As a model and actor, you must have definitely got a lot of attention from girls. Any particular incident that comes to mind?
I had this crazy fan who used to follow me everywhere I went! I don't know how she got to know about my whereabouts! She always knew what car I was in, what I was wearing and even the colour of my clothes!

What do you find sexy in a woman?
It depends on the woman. In some it's the eyes, in some it's the smile and in some it's the skin colour. Then again, in some it can be the voice, in some it can be a sense of humour or the way they dress up. But ultimately, they should be real as a person.

According to you, who are the 3 sexiest women in the world?
Angelina Jolie, Beyonce and Nicole Kidman.
Do you get unwanted attention from men as well? How do you deal with that?
Yes, I do get attention from a lot of men. I think it is a big compliment to get attention from men because men always compete and want to outdo each other! I take it all with a smile.

What's your personal style quotient like?
My personal style is very casual. On special occasions I love to wear a proper suit and tie.

D
o you buy stuff just because it looks cool?
Yes, I like and buy stuff that looks cool. But I should be comfortable in it.

5 essentials a guy must have in his wardrobe...
Five essentials for a guy: cool underwear, a perfect fit pair of jeans, vests and t-shirts, good formal suits with ties and shoes and a lot of kinky stuff!

In the summer months, 5 cosmetics you cannot do without?
Sunscreen, face pack, rose water, cleansers and face wash.

Can you share 5 tips that men should keep in mind when trying to woo a woman?
Well, always be polite, give her attention, speak well, smell good, and please listen to her!

http://www.fhmindia.com/site/content/article.aspx?ID=26375

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info 😊

I have edited out the articles which were posted before in the section

Shaheen
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx yaar for the article......
so he beieves in numerology!!!

and hey he is indeed very stylish........
and i like the way he differentiated between acting and modelling.
he looks like a foodie...........and hey i like the fact he accepted that fame went to his head but he learnt from that.

and guys and boyfriends plzzzz listen to him..........he tells u to lisen to women, u shd do that 😛
bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

and guys and boyfriends plzzzz listen to him..........he tells u to lisen to women, u shd do that 😛

😆😆😆yaaaaa

@ anjali...tfs😛

awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx 4 da update... 😊 😊 😛