realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

After a pretty long time I caught up with JJR but disappointed to know that the story has hardly moved. Its still focussed on mystery girl and love triangle betn Apu-Jiya-Barkha with Samar thrown in sometimes.

From thur epi its taxing to comprehend the real reason as to why Jiya is hiding her mystey girl truth from Apu. Since Jiya's problem is not her looks or complexion nor her talent. She is clumsy thats all and naive too. So its only abt confidence or attitude which can be rectified easily. Then why is such a big issue being created out of this? I wld have prefered if Jiya told Apu she is the one and let Apu grapple with the truth and his perception.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

After a pretty long time I caught up with JJR but disappointed to know that the story has hardly moved. Its still focussed on mystery girl and love triangle betn Apu-Jiya-Barkha with Samar thrown in sometimes.

From thur epi its taxing to comprehend the real reason as to why Jiya is hiding her mystey girl truth from Apu. Since Jiya's problem is not her looks or complexion nor her talent. She is clumsy thats all and naive too. So its only abt confidence or attitude which can be rectified easily. Then why is such a big issue being created out of this? I wld have prefered if Jiya told Apu she is the one and let Apu grapple with the truth and his perception.

hey!...once u saying tht its matter of confidence....so its juz coz of tht confidence tht she cannot confront 😳Appu😳...n tht wat the story is based on....

but i agree wid u tht they shud get over this mystery girlt hing as soon as possible...had too much of it...the story shud continue further now!😃

Shariefah thumbnail
hey dee
welcome back 😊
how was the trip ?

I think you are right. it is a matter of confidence. she is hiding the truth from appu because she is afraid of being rejected. she has no trust in her love.
She does not realize that this way things will only become more difficult for her

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
het dont worrrry.........this week i guess the mystery girl confusion will end........

i guess the creatives are banking on this sub plot a lot coz it will change the couse of story it will introduce jiya's passion for dancing coz hopefully appu will encourage her to take up dancing seriously along with dadi and himani.........and moreover it will mark the beginning of AJ as couple(hope so).........so i guess thats y they r elongating it.........
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblygurl

hey!...once u saying tht its matter of confidence....so its juz coz of tht confidence tht she cannot confront 😳Appu😳...n tht wat the story is based on....

but i agree wid u tht they shud get over this mystery girlt hing as soon as possible...had too much of it...the story shud continue further now!😃

Actually unless she overcomes her nervousness/fear of rejection she cant be a dancer! And Jiya will eventually become a dancer so as we all feel if they better speed it up and start her journey of a dancer. Lets hope they do soon.

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

hey dee
welcome back 😊
how was the trip ?

I think you are right. it is a matter of confidence. she is hiding the truth from appu because she is afraid of being rejected. she has no trust in her love.
She does not realize that this way things will only become more difficult for her

Thanks Sha😛. The trip was exhaustive and intense. Glad to be back😳. Hows ur car?😛

You are agreeing with me!😲😲....ahhh🤔🤔🤔 ...j/k😆😆😆 Jiya is afraid of rejection yeap but she needs to grow out of her insecurity and let Apu be the judge. I wish they show the journey of her dance.

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

het dont worrrry.........this week i guess the mystery girl confusion will end........

i guess the creatives are banking on this sub plot a lot coz it will change the couse of story it will introduce jiya's passion for dancing coz hopefully appu will encourage her to take up dancing seriously along with dadi and himani.........and moreover it will mark the beginning of AJ as couple(hope so).........so i guess thats y they r elongating it.........

Thanks Daisy😳 hopefully the mystery girl thing ends this week. I too so want to see Jiya dancing and Apu supporting her. AJ as couple yeah😆thats bound to happen but I think it might be delayed giving Apu time to accept the flaws of mystery girl😛 and then making her overcome them.

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but why shd he think jiya has flaws........he is already day dreaming abt her........
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Actually unless she overcomes her nervousness/fear of rejection she cant be a dancer! And Jiya will eventually become a dancer so as we all feel if they better speed it up and start her journey of a dancer. Lets hope they do soon.

yeah! hope so!!! 😳