Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG that Mahleej is such a muunphat, DUMB and damnn uglyyyy,shes got no sense of talking.... who the hell made her MISS pakistan, when no paki which em sure, is ready to support her???Canada mai show organize kar ke kehti Miss pakistanii...WTFFFf
SHAME ON HERRR....khud to badnaam hai he..saath mai hum sab ko bhi badnaam karwa rahi hai..loserrrrrr
I feel shame that being paki is in my rootss
OH GAWD...ab ye din bhi dekhna tha???

Edited by Daisy!! - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pakigirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTp8TQnEQc

She is not telling that Mahleej is arrested??? 😕

She said that in a show that the shurtas (police) arrested them cuz they were filming on the airport which isn't allowed.

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:
Like Naida Khan said in one of her shows that we should listen to others with open mind and respect them then lets please do it here as well on PSF.

Mahleej is a human being and she has every right to do whatever she wants to and as public you have the right to criticize her and scrutinise every comment she has made but can't we do that without crossing over the line and start name-calling, attacking etc?

Please, STOP making such attacks and comments. I know very well you are angry but lets just respect IF COC while on IF, can't you do just that much? Please?

This is a Warning for all the posts above (which btw is every other post in this topic), so kindly do take it seriously as it might result in a straight raise in WL instead of the normal precudre of sending 3 PMs first then raising WL.

Any questions, drop me a PM, not in this topic or a new topic, please.

IF Dev Team

as a normal IF member, my opinion on this Miss Pakistan World issue😳:

I watched the video on youtube just yesterday with my cousin and Amy22, i differ with you a bit. I did not find Nadia in any way misbehaving or taunting or criticising her guests. Her tone and questions were that of inquring and not "scrutinising" the guests😳.

Yes in her next show she did talk about the shurtas arresting them and stuff.

Honestly, I found Sonia well out of line in the sense that she does not seem to respect others' sentiments and is somewhat a "mun phat" (i dont mean it in a sarcastic way but just generally).

I also watched the video that Mahleej and Sonia made but i found it a little strange that how would they know Nadia would talk about them so they made a video talking abad about Nadia...well anyways, as far as Nadia's tone and queries are conerned I feel that she was not in any way trying to "put them down" on mock them etc.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i hate her as miss paki lol...no offence...the competition has no pakistani aspect in it...but i know some people who support her...but alot of people were mad at nadia for bringing her as a guest in the show but i thought it was the right thing to do...bc of her show i actually found out about her n i live in america...n i found out this was going on for more than 3 years...im happy that she came on the show bc u hear her side of the story

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looooooooool
dis whole controvosy over miss pakistan is funni ...😆
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...i fink v shud stop disusin mahaleej now nd focus on the miss 2008 !!!!
nida_1990 thumbnail
u knw sumet i do sumtimes fink dat nadia is a bit weired she is kool make ppl laugh but u knw after watchin d vdo where that sonia women is takin to sum1 senior in lhr or wateva....did make me fink bout oder side of the story!!!!!
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirzajamila

If some-one wears a swim-suit does not mean she is disgrace to the Pakistan, I know that a lot of them do wear a swimsuit and if fact they do a lot of other stuff on would not imagine is not a disgrace, anyone who is say 'MAHLEEJ IS A DISGRACE TO PAKISTAN" they themself are disgracing themselves as a Pakistani, rather then supporting their own Pakistani people, but not they just want an excuse to give a bad name to gets a "TITLE" rather some people are jealous.

Dont want to be rude but no ones jealous
We are just disappointed that in order to get one stupid title she forgot her culture and religion
atitude gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she sucks..!

Moderator's Note:
Please!!! stop these attacks now

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
qtgurl thumbnail
i hate her. she is making the muslim's name down