lets guess what awaits us

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

okkk guys.......

just a day and few more hours between us and teh monday's most awaited episode.........the only question going thru our minds is that whether the truth will be revealed or is again another disaster...........will he be happy or disappointed.......will jiya's dream come true or get shattered forever............okkkkkk not one question but many such related queries going on inside us......

so lets enjoy this 'intezaar' by imagining some moments....lets see if our wishes gets fulfilled or something more special happens in the coming week.

so tell us, if u were to decide the scene at 9:00pm in RAD....it wd be like what??

come on, lets do some serious guessing work..........waiting for u all!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daisy fingers crossed yar😍 ! I hope jiya will confront him and more so i hope Appu will accept her and realize hw much he loves her! 😍
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hii guys,
okkk here is what i m thinking can happen.......

as in the precap, first himani and dadi brings jiya to RAD at night in a beautifully decorated room and himani requests jiya to show her what magic her dance has that got appu crazy abt her and hands her the ghungroo.
feeling the ghungroo in her hands jiya feels nothing but pure bliss, she feels happy once again and when she puts them on her feet everything else seems to get blurred, the light in the room gets slowly dimmed as she starts dancing...........at this time apurva has just entered the rad building and he hears that very familar sound.......a faint music made by the ghungroos, he hurriedly follows teh source of teh sound and slowly it gets louder and he stops in front of a hall.............he slowly peeps in and he gets rooted to the spot seeing the view in front of him..........he sees a girl dancing away gracefully, as if without a care in the world, her dance seems to put him under some spell, she is moving as swiftly as deer, as beautifully as swan............he slowly walks into the room and never for a moment shifts his gaze from her. but he cd nt see her face as the room ws dark, he keeps remembering those moments he had with the mystery dancer.........on the other hand the girl completely oblivious of his present expresses her happiness, her love, her dreams all of which surrounds one guy thru her dance...........it ws magical...........
the spell gets broken as dadi and himani starts clapping, appu gets out of his trance....the dance has ended........himani puts of the light and appu and jiya gets completely shocked as they face each other......there is pin drop silence in the room......only sound of wind can be heard........jiya looks scared and appu looks plainly shocked, they just keep staring at each other adn slowly jiya looks down, looking guilty of hiding the truth, not knowing what to expect she just looks at her dadi and himani once for support in tear filled eyes..........appu just exclaims, "Jiya tum??"
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sony.xs

i hope we get to see some twist in the story...had enough of this mystery girl...

thts true...i am bored wid tht mystery dancer...letes think abt jiya's makeover....think tht if she would wear short skirts or jeans wid hot tops...how hot and glamorous she ll luk😳....

Edited by awesomedisha - 16 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomedisha

thts true...i am bored wid tht mystery dancer...letes think abt jiya's makeover....think tht if she would wear short skirts or jeans wid hot tops...how hot and glamorous she ll luk😳....

what a thought............this is what i call let ur imagination run wild.........god, i wd love to see such a scene..........i only hope appu doesnt faint under the impact...it will be too hotttttttt to handle!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yups....thts true n barkha would hav a heart attack i just wanna c tht scene thinkin abt it makes me laugh........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tht ll b a tamasha.... πŸ˜‰
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
accha guys if we let our imagination run real wild what will u do if u find......

appu and jiya facing each other........only silence reigning.........the murmuring of wind as background music.......appu looking at jiya intensely as if trying to believe this is reality and jiya standing confused not knowing what to do, all of a sudden she finds appu's fingers trailing the side of her face, as if trying to register is she is real or she is just another dream as lately he is having too many day dreams abt her........his fingers kept caressing her right cheek and jiya tilted her head slightly towards the right as if trying to imprint that touch on her mind for ever.............and then again suddenly he pulls back his hand.........as if hurt jiya opens her eyes and misreads the pain in his eyes........she takes steps back and turns away from him as if to leave as the spell has been broken.........then she feels a strong grip on her hand and she is shocked....before she cd react appu pulls her into an embrace....he hugs are tightly as if trying to protect his dream in his broad arms, as if thinking that if he losens teh grip she wd vanish like a dream..........and tears pour from both their eyes........the tears telling the story of long wait, expressing the happiness one feels when he/she holds his/her dream in his/her very arms........and teh hug expressing so many emotions without them having spoken even a single word!! πŸ˜‰

just like awesomedisha, i m letting my imagination run wild...........i ll have a heart attack if i see jiya hugging appu passionately!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What imagination Daisy πŸ˜‰ 😳 . I guess something similar to the previous part can happen. But I think that Apu wld be distressed and take time to accede with the truth. He might not talk to Jiya at first and feel angry but slowly turn friendly and later romantic.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^^^^unfortuantely i also think so........why do such heartbreaking things happen....why cant they show happy things for a change..........but no, they will prefer giving us heartaches!!
bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

What imagination Daisy πŸ˜‰ 😳 . I guess something similar to the previous part can happen. But I think that Apu wld be distressed and take time to accede with the truth. He might not talk to Jiya at first and feel angry but slowly turn friendly and later romantic.

dittto!!!!

Word Count: 1