Written Update May 8th India

chandhuu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

jiya is upset as samar asks for mystery dancer details she wants to return his money, so she can avoid this problem . Barkha observes jiya and asks why is she upset? Jiya says she wants 25,000 rupees. Barkha says she doesn't have even 25 rupees.

Then jiya walks away from that place and she see's himani. Himani asks her why is she troubled?. She says she wants 25,000 Rupees as samar is threatening her about mystery dancer, I don't have that much money says himani. If there is no money then there is only one way says jiya. It is u going before samar as mystery girl. Himani says no. They go to their homes and search for money from their mom (himani), dadi, and jiya's sister. Total amount that is gathered is around 3, 000.😊

@rad samar ends his relationship with his girlfriend and says i will find appu's mystery girl and we will be perfect dance partners.. Appu hears it from a corner........😛

Jiya thanks himani @Rad in the dancing room. himani says don't say me thanks. jiya comes out of that room. samar see's her and asks her where is mystery dancer, don't tell any false story, this is ur last chance. He shouts where is mystery dancer? Jiya sighs she is in that room. Samar leaves her and goes into that room.

Jiya is shown at garden sitting on bench thinking samar's words. Barkha comes near her and talks to jiya.she say that she is not the girl for appu. Every thing is over. jiya says u r special friend naaaaa.we remain asfriends. Here in dancing himani comes out of darkness. samar says you r not mystery dancer, you r fake. i will check out if u r mystery dancer or not... He dances with her. himani dances uneasily not well. I know appu's choices, u can't be mystery dancer. u r fake. Mystery dancer doesn't dance like u. He turns her, she fells on appu.

Appu realizes that himani can't be mystery girl. Appu plays a trick by saying on valentine day we did this & that and finds out that himani is not mystery girl. He asks himani why she lied? and says I loved her. What do you think of our love? She says mystery girl is Aamm ladhkhi hai. She feels rejected if you don't accept her, so she is not facing you. Mystery girl jhobhi ho ushkho accept karne ke liye kya tum mai hey himath asks himani. Appu thinks for a while.😆

Jiya sadak par thinking of barkha's words see's (day dreaming)dadi telling appu, I know ur mystery girl,appu questioning dadi, you know her? Dadi shows she is ur mystery girl pointing towards jiya . She comes out of trance and she is surrounded by vehicles on road.she moves quickly from that place.

Appu after thinking says, I will accept her. Will u love her? Appu says yes. Then himani says I will promise u, you will meet ur mystery girl today here @rad at 9:00pm.👏

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks a lot!!!! 😛
Hope that Apu will met Jiiya!!!!