i hate that guy!!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

that brother of jiya's dont remember his name............he is such a dumbass........he took money from jiya and now he is showing attitude to her after getting her into trouble.........how dare he!!!!😡

jiya ko fasake now he is putting the whole dam blame on her........he is such a jerk!!!

i cd have punched him on the face for being so mean, selfish, rude and horrible and inconsiderate.................he is pathetic!!!!!

cant believe he is that same brother who ws almost begging jiya for help!

🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew there was something fishy about him from the very first moment......

He seems to be a coward, running away from home and now using his little sister to wipe off his sins
Shariefah thumbnail
OMG what the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg omg did you see the ray ban sunglass, rolex watch and mobile phone

what the balloons!!!!!

25.000 is too much to pay for him then where did he get those acessoires from

uffffff
heaven002x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know ehh her bro is such a dum a$$!!i got soo angry at him wen he said "i m starting to dislike ur face now..or sumthing like dat.. to jiya and she had tears in her eyes! 😡 poor jiya!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
obviously he had enoug money, but being selfconceited horrible guy he is, he wont cough up the dough.........he is like icky.......ho dare he made jiya cry......i hope this is a lesson for her, she shd nt be so vulnerable and not let ppl take advantage of her innocence!!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
but when his character ws first introduced, i thought ke may be he will be able to help jiya in pursuing her dream....but what an idiot i ws to bank hopes on such a wretched person............i m still soooooooooo much angry with him!!! 😡 😡
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is really horrible and selfish 😡 ....i mean how can he forget abt jiya's sacrifice.....she even endangered her life 4 him n he is now showing her attitude.....he is a jerk!!! if i would hav been jiya....i would hav puched him right on his nose...n would hav told naresh abt him... 😡 i never expected dis from him atleast.. 😭 😭 😭 jiya ki life toh bat se bat tar ho rahi hai....ab dekhna dadi uske bhai ko thik karegi.... 😡
bubblygurl thumbnail
exactly i hate tht guy 😡 !!!!!!!!!!....hez such an ******* 🤬 🤬

he dussn even realise his sister luvs him so much...ulta he told to her tht he hates her...yuckies!!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i toh finded him worse than naresh.....he being her own brother ditched her in time of need.....
i never thought i ll ever dislike anyone more than naresh but this guys surpasses him with bonus points!!! 🤢