Was it only a dance????

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

the best part of the otherwise heartbreaking episode of tuesday is the dance, the last dance with mystery girl.............the way they danced......jiya in spotless white........wowwwwwww what a dance it ws............so beautiful yet intense.....it ws like dance transformed into love......when i saw that dance the only thing that kept repeating in my mind ws that this is sheer love, the way jiya ws trying to lose herself in that dance, and the ay appu was trying savour every moment of intimacy...........teh way they moved, the way they held each other...................it ws more than just a dance!!!

👏

i hope we get to see more of such dances.............plzzzzzzzz creatives atleast u can do this much!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely!!!...the dance was simply fantabulous...it showed they are so much in love!....but creatives pliz dont do this!!....pliz get them together...pliz make our dreams come true!!!!! 😭
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
after a long time i expected something nice, i ws so sure ke all the mystery will unfold.....but no, they have to break our hearts!!!

i cant see appu romanticising with barkha......no way, not right after such intense dance!! 😭 😭 😭
bubblygurl thumbnail
yeah n daisy did u c tht smile on appus face when himani said tht he n barkha r perfect life partners....welll i hated tht smile
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i hated appu in that appu, i really did........how cd he.....and barkha, and how cd he just go with barkha........
it ws just so easy for him to move on........

and the way jiya try to permanently etch that moment while they were dancing........omg, it almost made my heart cry.........

the tears burned in her eyes,
but my heart screamed in pain,
he ws there so near to her,
yet all the prayers went in vain. 😭 😭
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

the tears burned in her eyes,
but my heart screamed in pain,
he ws there so near to her,
yet all the prayers went in vain. 😭 😭

exactly...very well quoted!!!👏

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey amber, dont know whats wrong with me.........after going seeing yesterday's episode, whatever trying to write is turning into some poetry.......it ws beautiful as well as a heart breaking episode........why it happened that also after such a lovely dance!!!!

just so UNFAIR!!
Shariefah thumbnail
Coming back to you question daisy 😳 ,

Was it only a dance?

No it was far more than that.....it was an expression of love through a medium called dance

it was heart touching!!
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but appu ko sare steps kete patah chal rahe the jo jiya kar rahi thi.....uski eyes par toh patti bandhi thi na... 😆
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomedisha

but appu ko sare steps kete patah chal rahe the jo jiya kar rahi thi.....uski eyes par toh patti bandhi thi na... 😆

😆

mabbe bcoz of the luv they hav for each other 😳