Frequent Posters

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
here is another article:

http://www.pakistanlink.com/Headlines/Apr08/18/13.htm

'I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf'

By Jasmeen Manzoor

LAHORE: Miss Pakistan World 2007 Mahleej Sarkari, talking exclusively to Business Plus in the programme "Newsline+ with Rana Mubashir", declared her unconditional love for President Pervez Musharraf.

She said she would like to go on a date with the president of Pakistan. "I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf, and it would be an honour and privilege for me to meet him in person and talk to him," she said. "I like the President because he has a charming personality and a charisma that attracts me towards him," Mahleej said. She said that she has been crowned as Miss Pakistan World 2007 in a beauty pageant in Canada.

Mahleej comes from the province of Balochistan although she states that it is a comparatively underdeveloped province, where girls are denied education and she is a witness to that. "In President Musharraf's tenure women of Pakistan have been given a lot of rights. His contribution towards building a better image of Pakistan throughout the world has turned me into a huge fan of his. I truly admire, respect and love him for all he is worth," she said.
Edited by sadia_1990 - 16 years ago
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is gone mad......... Cheap girl.......! she doesnt hav a good sense of humour even......yaaaakhhhhhh!
😑
Pakistan ka naam badnaam kar rahy hay simply......! hate her. 😭 😑 ....
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

She is gone mad......... Cheap girl.......! she doesnt hav a good sense of humour even......yaaaakhhhhhh!
😑
Pakistan ka naam badnaam kar rahy hay simply......! hate her. 😭 😑 ....

exactly me too😑

in nadia khan show when nadia ask about musharaf she said well i like him and unfortunately he is married

Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail
She came in nadia khan show and and nobody like her even nadia khan 😑
after that nadia khan told that after her show she and other girl had 2 go to canada and on the airport they get a little fight with a person whe has to give them the boarding card
the man call the police and the ladies didnt even say sorry . 😑 😑
then a person from nadia khan s team say sorry on behalf of them and said in tohfoon ko janey dein πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pakistan ka naam badnaam kiya hua hai 😑
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
OMG 🀒
3 dayz b4 i got a chance to listen mani azfar on fm.........to wo in MUHTARMA ki baat kar rahy thay........so i thought i shud see around k kia scene hay.....
God hav Mercy plzzzzzzz
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Mr.Musharaf is juz lyk his father πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nightowl thumbnail
ok i srsly think she said that for publicity.. i mean not ppl many knew this contest ever existed b4 she came out w/ a comment like this...and now its all over the news.

btw she looks really fat in that pic above...also she looks just like tara frm 'saath phere'..(if anyone watches that show)
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she want to date musharraf. is he sexy or what? πŸ˜•
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam_1

she want to date musharraf. is he sexy or what? πŸ˜•

lolzzzzz.. he's noting.. meri jooti bhi nai hai.. main apni burani joote ka kuch bhi kardo lekin musharaf ke sir per maar kar unko ganda na karoon..!! πŸ˜†

Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tajasmi

lolzzzzz.. he's noting.. meri jooti bhi nai hai.. main apni burani joote ka kuch bhi kardo lekin musharaf ke sir per maar kar unko ganda na karoon..!! πŸ˜†

🀣 meri jooti le, magar promis kar use maare gi