May 1st Short Update

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys,

they show Appu at i believe himani's place washing his face when he heres sound of payal. himani is upstairs playing around and dancing with jiya's payal. appu searches everywhere, but by the time he gets to himani's room, she's already put them away. he starts thinking about his mystery dancer at rad. at home, mahesh is worried about his work appraisal. he's nervous that maybe his boss will give him a bad report because he's upset with the whole naresh situation. jiya tries to assure him. as she leaves for rad, khanna sir, himani's dad?, comes and kind of taunts mahesh about losing his daughter's relationship. but mahesh is so sweet, he says, he doesn't even wish his enemies to have a son-in-law like naresh. back at rad, cute scene btw appu and jiya just fooling around. appu then has to meet kiran madam, who questions what he has done to make barkha upset. next, barkha asks jiya to tell appu that she's the mystery dancer. WAIT, WHAT?????? i was confused by this part, is she asking jiya to "fake" it? or does she really know it's jiya? i have no idea. but basically she says some really mean things, crying like crazy, about how once appu knows it's jiya, then all of his expectations will be broken and then she'll have him back. samar tries to get info out of jiya. the sound was really messed up, so i couldn't here the last part. something about jiya thinking that she has to tell appu a name. she calls him up. appu looks astonished, but i have no sound so no idea what happened. precap: appu walks in hallway, barkha coming in his direction. he looks at her differently. who knows if it's just awkwardness after the last conversation, or if jiya has said that barkha is the mystery dancer. most likely the first one.

ok, bye guys.
guess this turned out to be a pretty detailed update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuna thumbnail
thanx 4 the update dearr!!!! 😊
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update 😊
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for your help dear

I too couldn't figure out what jiya and appu discussed on the phone.....i really want to know

I hope daisy can fill us in??

and can you please contact me upfront before writing the update?

thanks