What if.......Appu thinks its himani?

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Today when appu is getting freshened up at himani's house he hears the familiar ghungroo noise......it touches his heart and his mind follows the rythm..........

Right now he is @ himani's house. what if he by mistake thinks that himani is the mystery girl!!

or better what if this new clue leads him in the direction of jiya....

uff they always stop the episode at a climax point! now i have to wait till tomorrow....just cant wait yaar!!

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
right now i m not even thinking in that track.........i m too full of today's epi..........
himani doesnt stand a chance b4 jiya........so m hardly worried aby her,
and they say whatever happens, happed for good..........so i believe this may be a step towards getting coz to the real mystery dancer......what makes me believe this is the current love in the air theme of JJR, soooooo many AJ moments, so i can hope for some AJ cute moments in tomorrow's epi as well.

just imagine, jiya is dancing in aroom and apu enters, he is rooted to teh ground and his eyes bulged out in shock.........what does he see??...........its jiya, smiling away and dancing gracefully as if without a care(this will most probably wont happen but still.......dil hai ke manta nahin!!)
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think tht usko lagega ki himani hai
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also whant Jiiya to dance inside of Apu!!!
😛 But the probleme is Himani!!!!! 😕
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup, he is obviously gonna think it's himani... i kind of saw that one coming when jiya gave he ghungroos to himani