Written Update 29th April - Jiya happy

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

April 29th

Mahesh is very happy and goes to the market to buy vegetables. he comes home with jiya and tells everyone that today he will cook the food. he appoints everyone with a task in the kitchen and everyone has fun cooking. once the food is done he is very proud and says today he has done two things first class: slapping naresh and cooking food. everyone is very tired but they keep smiling for him. they eat together and mahesh tells jiya that what happened was for her own good. he is proud of her and everything will be okay

Jiya asks himani to forgive her. Himani says she will only forgive her if she teaches her kathak dance. jiya tells her that dadi can dance kathak very well. They go on the terrace and start practicing. Dadi and jiya dance perfectly and teach himani the necessary steps. Jiya looks very happy while dancing

Later in the evening himani and jiya are lying on the terrace studying the starts. Himani tells her to close her eyes and imagine that what she wants the most. Himani closes her eyes and can see her self dancing in smooth steps. Jiya closes her eyes and finds her self in a room, she can see a man but when she tries to reach him he vanishesh. Then suddenly someone reacher her from behind, she turns and is happy to see appu there. Then her eyes open again

Appu and Barkha are jogging today and appu again compares her to jeeya. She tells appu not to do that because she is not a duffer like jiya and they have nothing in common. Appu says you behave like jiya quite often, maybe because you want to become like her. Barkha denies.

Later in the evening appu and barkha have a huge fight again and ofcourse it is about jiya again. Barkha tells appu that he is only with her because she spent the night over his house. Appu says now that you have brought up the topic tell me what happened that night. He forces barkha to tell what happened. Barkha starts telling and says that nothing special happened …………..

Note: [I couldn't hear this part as the video was not clear, if someone knows the details of what barkha said please post it here in this thread]

The end…….

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks,i hate Barkha now!!! 😡
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx sha, ws nt this a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet epi......

the whole cooking thing ws very much fun!!!

but yes indeed i hate barkha, the way she called jiya duffer......how dare she!!! 😡