Written Update April 28th - Jiya proud

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

April 28th

In this episode there are two major turning points

1) Appu slowly realizes that he likes to spend time with jiya more then with barkha. the memories of his moments with jiya bring smile to his face.

2) Mahesh breaks all relationships with Naresh and protects jiya. Jiya is proud of him.

See detailed narrative below

Barkha & Appu scene

Barkha has a major fight with appu because jiya spent the night at appu's house and he kept it a secret. she is jealous and accuses them of doing stuff behind her back. After the break up she goes to Appu's house to catch up. Appu is very ignorant and she doesn't like it. She asks if they can be normal like they used to be. Appu says its not possible because they are not friends anymore. Barkha asks him if he would behave the same way if she was his mystery girl. Appu says he can't tell but for him she will always be Barkha, his friend. She is hurt by his words and talks to kiran about it. Kiran gives her a total makeover from tomboy to stylish lady.

In the morning she dresses up in a white dress, sandals, make-up and jewellery and goes to appu's house to surprise him. She indeed gets a reaction from appu, but not the one she was expecting. Her looks leaves appu's heart untouched, moreover he makes fun of her.

She goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast. she wants to have candlelight breakfast with him. Appu asks how that is possible in daylight, she says she will manage. She asks him to put on some romantic music. Appu says he doesn't have romantic songs so he will put up elvis presley.

He suddenly remembers jiya how she was preparing chai for him when he was not feeling well. Barkha comes at the breakfast table and almost slips....Appu says "Jiya samhal ke" or something like that.....both he and barkha are shocked that he called out Jiya's name. Barkha leaves in a fury while Appu pretends to ignore the fact that he named Jiya.

Mahesh-Naresh Scene

Mahesh comes at Himani's house and catches Naresh red handed. He is furious and starts yelling at him. Naresh tries to defend himself but himani says that naresh has misbehaved with her and she had no bad intentions. Mahesh believes himani and tells Naresh that he will not let his daughter marry him. Naresh says you should be happy that I agreed to marry your daughter or else she would never find a husband. Mahesh says even if my daughter stays single all her life I will not let you marry her

Mahesh is heartbroken that he trusted such a mean dirty person. He feels guilty towards jiya and gets drunk. Himani sends Bittu to find him. Bittu finds him and we get to here some funny dialogues. Bittu says uncle I had told you long time ago that his man is not good for jiya. But you never listen to anyone. Mahesh tells bittu that naresh called him a uselles lost person. Bittu says uncle you only look lost and useless when you yell at jiya didi and me.

Bittu takes Mahesh home and dadi and sadhana get him to the chair. Mahesh calls for jiya and says he wants to talk to her. Jiya comes but Mahesh faints and drops the liquor bottle on the ground

Later that night……

Jiya is sleeping and dadi comes to wake her up. Jiya asks whats so important that can't wait and why are they talking outside the house at this hour with himani? Dadi says its an important matter that can only be discussed in the night right now. Himani and Dadi tell jiya how they trapped naresh and they glow from excitement because their plan succeeded. Jiya doesn't like what she hears and tells them that no matter how bad Naresh is they shouldn't have trapped him like this. She decides to go to Naresh the next day and tell him everything. Himani and Dadi tell Jiya that she is being foolish. They will not talk to her if she goes to Naresh. But Jiya is self determined and not ready to change her mind. Dadi tells Himani let it go she is as stubborn as her dad, She is the daughter of Mahesh Sabarwal after all

Next morning…..

Sadhana is serving Mahesh breakfast when Jiya walks in with the tea plate. She tells Mahesh that she would like to meet Naresh one last time. Mahesh says he will not tolerate it as he is the only one in the house who has the right to think. How could she think of even going there? Sadhana supports Mahesh and advises Jiya not to go

But Jiya proves indeed to be as stubborn as her dad and tells them she will go and nobody will stop her. Jiya walks out of the hall. Dadi goes to jiya and tells her that if she goes to meet Naresh she will never talk to her again. Jiya smiles and asks dadi to pray for her

At office Mahesh is getting hyper and can't believe that jiya went to meet Naresh even after he stopped her. The father of naresh comes and threathens him that he will take away his job because he misbehaved with naresh. Mahesh says you can do as you like. I do not care, but whatever you do, you shall do it outside this cabin. And Mahesh shows him the way out!

@ Naresh house

Naresh is very happy to see jiya and tries to manipulate her with his words. He tells jiya that he was sure she would come as she is a bharati nari who will never believe anything bad about her husband even if it is her father who stops her. Jiya tries to explain that this is not the reason she came for. Naresh tells Jiya that himani is jealous of jiya and wants naresh for her self. Jiya tells him that himani is not like that and actually it is all his fault. By hearing this naresh explodes and misbehaves with jiya. Just then Mahesh walks in and protects jiya. He tells Naresh that his daughter came here and forgave him because she believes in making not breaking. But today I break all relationships with you! You will not have my daughter. Then he takes Jiya by the arm and walks away with her. On the way out Naresh's dad gives them a painful look

On the road jiya is staring at Mahesh in wonder. She is for once proud to be the daughter of Mahesh Sabarwal, proud to have a father who protected her from such a rascal.

The End

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot,it's a really great episode!!! 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!
i love this epi, coz apu started to like jiya for who she is.............this is his first daydream abt jiya!!! 😃 😃 😃

and mahesh slapped naresh............wowwww!!!
thats another best thing abt this epi!!