Suppose .......(Part #2) .............

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 2

okkk back with my another weird imagination,

socho to keep apu and jiya separated barkha hatch a master plan.......she teams up with naresh to keep distance between apu and jiya......but her plan backfires.........instead of getting them away from each other they coe more closer as apu alays feels the need to protect his bholibhali jiya from the clutches of such a wretched man............and jiya feels secured in apu's company.......her unflinching trust on apu mesmerizes him even more........narkha fumes in anger coz she finds jiya immune to jealousy............and apu -jiya's bond grows stronger!!!

** Edited by Dev. Team**

Merged 2 posts regarding barkha's future actions.

============================================================ ===

part 1........

OKKK guys,

here is a weird thought

just imagine, barkha is dreaming abt apu and jiya, dancing away in each others arms, in a full moon night, beside a lake, nobody is there nearby, just the two lovebirds, saying numerous things thru their eyes, getting lost in a romantic, soft music, dressed in white they look like characters from fairytales, the moonlight is complimenting them, the the star studded sky looking more beautiful, everything is looking perrrrfect after all love is in the air...........and to top it all this beautiful dream is dreamt by no one other than barkha.

so imagine what will be bearkha's reaction after seeing a romantic dream abt AJ?? let ur imagination run wild...........................πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it will be around 0300 in the morning...she will wake up from this "terrible" nightmare and she will rush to appu's house to find out if appu is all alone. she will not rest untill she can satisfy her mind by checking that jiya and appu are not together

kya dream hai Crazy Daisy....sounds like SRK-Kajol movie πŸ˜›
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yup...........they will make a very cute version of srk-kajol very soon..........AJ will look good in barkha's dream........that will make me feel a little better!! πŸ˜‰
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat a soch....nice yaar....but barkha ko toh sote-sote hi heart attack aa jayega toh phir vo uthegi kaisey πŸ˜† kam se kam AJ ko toh chain milega.... πŸ˜‰
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
kash woh barkha mars pe chali jaye........dunno for how long AJ will have to stand such weird ppl.........but i hope they show barkha having such delicious 'nightmares' coz then it will serve two purposes, we will get to see more of AJ cute scenes and wd love to see all scared barkha........may be her insecurity over apu will drive her nuts and she wd be sent to asylum......who knows!!

never thought i ll ever dislike barkha, but the way she kept on calling jiya a duffer and dumbo in yesterday's epi i just lost it, felt like giving her a solid punch!! 😑 😑
awesomedisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

kash woh barkha mars pe chali jaye........dunno for how long AJ will have to stand such weird ppl.........but i hope they show barkha having such delicious 'nightmares' coz then it will serve two purposes, we will get to see more of AJ cute scenes and wd love to see all scared barkha........may be her insecurity over apu will drive her nuts and she wd be sent to asylum......who knows!!

never thought i ll ever dislike barkha, but the way she kept on calling jiya a duffer and dumbo in yesterday's epi i just lost it, felt like giving her a solid punch!! 😑 😑

true...πŸ‘ ussey khud toh kuch hota nahi hai...AJ ko pareyshaan karti rehti hai....usko toh pakar pakar kar marna chahiye😑 😑 😑 😑...uske khudke toh mom dad nahi hai...usko phir kya patah ki papa ke sath kese baat karni chahiye....kam se kam jiya uski tarah rat-rat tak kisi larke ke ghar mai toh nahi rehti...usko pehle apna character dekhna chahiye phir dusro ke bare mai baat karni chahiye.....😑

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol .... grt imagination ... barkha will suicide there only πŸ˜† .. i wish so ! πŸ˜‰
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i really hate theway barkha's character is shaping up...........she ws so helpful and muh-fat at the beginning..............pata nahin why is she becoming so stubborn and insensitive............cant she understand that she cant get apu's love by force!!

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG daisy another wicked scene

i just love it how you describe barkha's madness
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i guess i cant control myself from showing barkha she cant do anything but accept AJ together πŸ˜† πŸ˜›