is it revenge now??

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey,

do u guys think naresh ill be back for a revenge after mahesh insulted him andhe also came to know that himani planned it all to get him caught???

cant bear to see him again!!!!😡😡

hope he is out forever.............i really really hope he doesnt create any probs in jiya's life after this showdown!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he knows the secret that she works in RAD.... they might use that to bring him back....to blackmail Jiya
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh dont tell tht^ i m nt gonna tolerate it .. 😭
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh God; forgot about RAD!....You never know; the guy's such a creep that he might just humiliate Jiya in front of her family; even though he has nothing to do with her anymore!

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
only tm can shw what happens 😕
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He will probably reveal Jiya's secret
He will tell Mahesh that his daughter is a liar and betrayed him as she is working at a dance instition
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okkkkk today naresh talked so cheaply with jiya and mahesh stood up for her saying he severes all ties with naresh coz he is not good enough for jiya, and naresh and his dad gave them such nasty looks.............i m afraid mahesh will soon lose his job..........

that horrifying, sicko naresh..........would have strangled him if he were nearby, how dare he talk like that with jiya 😡 😡