Take a Guess......what will happen next??

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

soooooo now that naresh is thrown out of jiya's life, thanks to dadi and himani, what do u think will be the next twist in jiya's life..........

now JJR will shift its focus to what??

Jiya-apu-barkha love triangle or some new twists???

come on, take a guess.........what do u think will happen next?? lets see how many of our guesses comes true??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe eveyone discovered thatJiiya is the mystery girl,i think the first one is:Samar!!! 😛
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well RAD secret coming out in front of Mahesh might be one future track....Barkha still seems to be hanging in the middle so I'm sure she'll be up to something....OR; she could turn positive; realise AJ are made for each other and team up with Samar to bring them together?😳

Os is that me being to optimistic?😆

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey nibs,
i really really hope, that ur optimistic guess turns out to be 100% correct!
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barkha will make her move quickly as she realizes jiya is a threat to her relationship with Appu

I would love to see J as a dance student in RAD on Rohan's request and I hope she can develop herself in a confident woman
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
😭 😭 barkha is always jealous and ready to put blace on my sweethearts, AJ..........why she is so......i dont know what, they way she suspiciously eyes them, it makes me angry!!
ek toh zor zabardasti she has becom apu's gf and uparse she blames apu for not giving her time..........weird!!

and i hope jiya joins RAD soon as a student, but i hope once she does they dont start a jiya-rohan track....plzzzzzzz nahin......