Short Updates for April 21st and 22nd

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

see i guess u guys wanna know what happened on monday and tuesday......i m not that sure abt my memory though but in tit bits this is what happened earlier,

jiya wakes up at 9am next morning and finds herself in apu's place........she s scared as she has dozed off at apu's place only, she checks if apu who is still asleep is under fever or not, and then she hurries to her home and in doing so she leaves her bag behind at apu's place.

on her way out she almost bumps onto barkha who has come to apu's place so that both cd go to RAD together.......but jiya and barkha dont bump into one another.....

barkha wakes apu up and tell him to get ready, apu goes to freshen up and asks her to make him adrakh wali chaye......(u know jiya effect 😉 ).....after a while apu comes out all dressed up and while fiddling with his sleeve he sees jiya's bag under the table, he gets all tensed as barkha is sitting right there on teh couch and he knows if she sees jiya's bag there lots of questions will arise, so he kicks it aside and asks barkha to get his car out........while barkha is out apu gets a bag and puts jiya's jhola in it and comes out, barkha asks him what is he doing with the bag, he explains that some books he has taken from teh library.

back at jiya's place naresh and dadi are at teh breakfast table, naresh criticising the food and dadi all tensed abt jiya's whereabouts. naresh is nt aware of the fact that jiya is out of home from last night. when sadhana enquires why jiya is still sleeping naresh asks her to wake jiya up, and dadi gets scared. meanwhile himani drops in at jiya's place, dadi makes up an excuse saying she has called her and goes inside pretending to wake up jiya, she closes the door of their room and prays to GOD, in a while jiya comes in and jumps into teh room thru the window and comes out of the room with dadi.

himani and jiya are having breakfast together while himani is cracking jokes abt naresh and seeing this mahesh gets very irritated and asks dadi to make sure that himani stays away from jiya.

dadi manages the situation and then reminds himani in sign language that she better hurry as she has to meet naresh in teh park.

now in RAD, apu sees jiya doing some work in a half lit room all alone, he gets in and goes upto her and gives her the bag she had left behind. he asks her didnt she feel scared to be with him all alone in the night, she smiles and says honestly speaking i felt verrrry frightened but not becoz of u but becoz of dad, but didnt know when i dozed off, they were having a chat when barkha spots apu handing jiya that bag and remembers that apu had lied to her earlier.

she stomps into the room angrily and asks for an explaination, and unfortuantely at the same moment jiya and apu says different things. barkha gets more mad at this, she says ke one of them must be saying a lie and she knws who is it......and points out apu as teh lier and jiya tries to explain that apu is nt lying and barkha stops her by saying that she better not say everything coz she being her best friend is spending night with her boyfriend....apu cd nt take any more and yells at barkha she is crossing her limits and tells her ke she can never understad anything, at this angry barkha says then why doesnt he reak up with her, and apu says thats the best idea and he will never regret this decision.they both walk out of there leaving a shattered jiya who cant believe that for her apu and barkha broke up.

when jiya ws blankly down the corridor while rohan came up and asked her to hand an important envelope to kiran, jiya nods. she tries to talk to barkha separately but she insults her and tries to talk to apu but he tells her ke may be he never thought barkha more than as a friend and thats why cant give barkha what she wants...............jiya all depressed and sad suddenly realises she has misplaced teh envelope, when she comes to kiran's office she overhears kiran saying rohan how can he trust jiya with something important when even her family members call her dabboo.

hearing this jiya gets more hurt and she runs to an emoty rooma nd cries her heart out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for ur hard work really appreciated! 😃
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks daisy for da lovely update... 👏
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh come on, no need to say thanx,
i m glad to be of help
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

oh come on, no need to say thanx,
i m glad to be of help

no yaar u desrve a thanks i knew updates r really hard 2 write!😆

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daisy just accept the compliments jaan....totally deserving 😳

Gosh she yet proves her self dabboo again and goes weeping....insteado of finding the enveloppe 😕