2nd -4th april updates*K meets K*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hello frends..

i apologise for the delay in updates

heres the brief updates from 2-4th april....the rest will be posted soon...

2 nd april...

karan confronts happy singh.. but he avoids the topic.. karan goes heart broken... in the morning he decides that he wont stay here as hes pretty sure that kathy has been troubled and so are her frends.. he decides to leave home... he leaves home vm confronts him and mandy too he pours out all his pain and frustration and leaves.. vm tells him to go if he wants and that he willl surely come back on his feet...

karan is tired of searching kathy and goes to a mandir and sits there ....meanwhile pam and ri are highly frustrated by aunties..behaviour and decide to leave.. kathy and gaj stand helpless...

in the morning pam's parents come..and ask her well being..she starts crying..and when shes about to say something... kathy says that pam is very efficiient and so htel has sent her here to renovate this place... and we are her collegues..her parents are proud of her... kathy gaj and ri leave them alone and when ri asks who called pam's parents kathy says i coz pam has the tendency to runaway from problems...ro says u were right pam heres this..

3rd april..

pam agrees to kathy and thanks her assuring that she will not runaway from problems now.. her parents leave... all are worried about money pam gets a newspaper cutting...where there a singing competition and n price is around some lakhs... but entrance fee is 500 so they all get upset as they dont have that much cash.. ri goes and when comes back brings cash with her.... and when asked makes exuses but kathy realises that ri has brought cash from selling her blood..while going pam's parents pray in the same mandir where karan is sitting karan is thinking that where shud i find kathy... that time pam's parents pray aloud god plese succedd kathy pam ri and gajra in thier mission.. karan listens to this and asks them about all 4 they get pised as they are getting late pam's mom in a hurry says the name of the place and theyleave.. karan says i m comming kathy see i finally found u....

4th april..

all 4 are happy that they got gaj registered in the competition... all are happy she starts singing.... mere dolna sun... everyone claps after she finishes... karan to claps all are shocked.. pam pinches ri 2 times to believe... they shoot questions on him and he says that all i tell u later... gaj asks him about his health he says hes fine.. he goes to kathy shes all emotional... they both go out and talk about how karan found them and how despite all proofs karan believed in kathy kathy is youched by his love... and he confesses his feelings..later.... karan says that he wants to stay with her only kathy and karan share a gud momnet... when karan is sleeping kathy dreams that he came to know that shes his kriti tooo she wakes up and talks to karan whos fast asleep that i dun want to cheat u but if i tell u everything i wont be able to stop the storm following it...

precap: gaj is going to sing but pandit girja shanker vyas her dad is one of the judges...

thats all from me

have a nice week ahead..

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2