Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Payal25

I havent watched Vivah in a while.
Can someone tell me if Rajdeep found out about Raj+Trish?
I know he was mad at Trish and was siding with his mom for a while, did anything change?

Hey Payal, Rajdeep never found out about Raj+Trish.
But I have a feeling he will soon (hopefully)!
Not much as changed. Changes follows:

-Tanya being kidnapped by Kahnaiyah
-Raj's apparently deeply in love with HIS tanya and wants her back desperately
-Trish know there was someone is RD's past for sure name Aarti (she saw the engagment vid thinking it was his and hers)

Besides that I'm not so sure!
Hope this helped!

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indianchaklii

Hey Payal, Rajdeep never found out about Raj+Trish.
But I have a feeling he will soon (hopefully)!
Not much as changed. Changes follows:

-Tanya being kidnapped by Kahnaiyah
-Raj's apparently deeply in love with HIS tanya and wants her back desperately
-Trish know there was someone is RD's past for sure name Aarti (she saw the engagment vid thinking it was his and hers)

Besides that I'm not so sure!
Hope this helped!

Oh okay, thank you 😊
-dhruvi thumbnail
Payal25 && akash99: Your welcome guys 🤗
sunnkiised thumbnail
who is the jatin/adi everyone here keeps talking about? is he hot? a link for this picture plz!!!!!!!!!! thnx!!!!!!!!!
-dhruvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva*angel

who is the jatin/adi everyone here keeps talking about? is he hot? a link for this picture plz!!!!!!!!!! thnx!!!!!!!!!

Hi anjali [:
Adi Mehra was a character in KGGK played by Jatin Shah.
He fell in love with Methalli (Shalini -- our Tanya).
In my own personal opinion they were one of the best on-screen jodis ever!
They made magic everytime thier part was on; Good Times [:

Hope this help!
Love, Dhruvi [:
Rathini thumbnail
hai...my name is rathini.i'm from malaysia..i really love vivaah alot..specially our taaj..can u all give any contact number or email address of our umar wani..please help me out..thanks alot..😊
-dhruvi thumbnail
Anjali -- You're Welcome Hun [:

Rathini -- Hi! Glad you like Vivaah and Taaj. Welcome to the forum!  I looked everywhere for Umar's info but I could not find it anywhere. Finding general things about him is hard enough let alone his personal info. I'm sorry hun, will keep trying, and if it pops up will let you know [:
Edited by indianchaklii - 15 years ago
sweethina thumbnail

I'm new here .I read views of people.I love this show.what are the rules of forum?can someone tell me please.what kind of topic you can post and what kind you cannot.

-dhruvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweethina

I'm new here .I read views of people.I love this show.what are the rules of forum?can someone tell me please.what kind of topic you can post and what kind you cannot.

Hi, there! Welcome to the forums! We currently dont have the rules up posted and I just PMed Shifali to do so. They are the same rules as any other forums. Here's a link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946701&PID=16314747&#16314747 

Once Shifu does it it should be in our IMP links archieve here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1080174

I hope that helps!
sony_kurii thumbnail
I just saw an episode after a very long time...in today's US episode, Raj was very angry with Trishna over some pictures. I was just wondering what was the significance of these pictures?

Thanks!