short update for the week april 21st

realpretty16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

so nothing much happened suman also said that arjun did behave badly nikki so then Priya tells hi to get out of mehal saying that today is the death of his and her friendship and the friend arjun leaves crying with background music of jag soona soona lage. then there was this surprise birthday party arranged by arjun'smom and for the first time arjun touched and drinked sharab.... suman tell daima of what happened and daima says she is going to do something. and it was then Prem was teasing suman and nikki joins him in teasing suman and telling out loudly how their plan survived and we see rani sa standing oon the door with an angry face

i guess rani sa had heard everything. but dunno it looks from her face that hse had indeed heard everything... so lets see on monday

and guys that was like really short😳 because i got angry😡😆. 2 minutes befeore i typed detailed update for april 15 and 16 but i dunno when i clicked post new topicmy computer croke down and all that was written just erased offf so i just posted the short update now for i was tired of typing. But still if u have any questions or such u can pm me or if u don't understand what happened and how it happened u can still pm me😊 oir post it on india-forums under ekthi rajkumari section😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!

awww poor arjun
mah403 thumbnail