Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

aww yeh you are so helpful thankyou amy22. ermm well i just text her yesterday asking her about the black magic:s i know big mistake she does sound annoyed!

i don't know all of a suddne i just felt something inside me say don;t wear it! Her family are like that they belive in tarrot cards, horocopes and her sister has been to a women who can tell the future and things. All this is wrong and considered to be wrong in my family. She is a friend at school, but at the same time scary too!! i was worried about it so i did text her saying that my eye hurts and im scared and i have borrowed her eyeliner and what if it had blakc magic on it and i am scared. I tried to sound as pleasant and worried, as i could but i could tell she was anoyed because she text back saying i havn;t got enough credit to reply:S. maybe it might cause trouble for e tomarrow at school but i felt so muhc better reading ital kuris and chaar kul yesterday but i still do not know why i have doubts about wearing the eyeliner or not!!

=(

=[

='[

Oh my... that sure was a mistake. You shouldn't have mentioned the black magic thing to her. This really wasn't the best thing to do. Anyways, just dun mention it again and simply stop using the eye-liner. I think you're being too superstitious about it. That's no big deal.And when she talks to you about it tomorrow, say you were just being silly, you've been watching the wrong movies or stuff. lol.

And that her family believes in cards and stuff doesn't make them black magic believers. Black magic is totally something else. Yes, having your future told is not allowed in Islam, but this doesn't have anything to do with black magic.

Anyways, dun give the eye-liner back to her now, simply stop using it and throw it away when your friend has forgotten about it. lol.

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww yes i know it was a mistake but i was firghtened!!
Hmm well she herself told me that her sister in law does black magic on her family!
iv met her sister in law and to be honets she does seme that type of person but that might be thinking wrong again!...
im hoping she forgets about it too.!
as my friend to be honest isn;t a nice person she would pass on something like that by purpose to anyone. i know that for a fact!..
i'm just praying to allah that there wasn;t any blakc magic or something on it.

what does balck magic do?
and if the eyeliner does have blakc magic what will it do to me im confused , but more worried!!?
does anybody know?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

aww yes i know it was a mistake but i was firghtened!!
Hmm well she herself told me that her sister in law does black magic on her family!
iv met her sister in law and to be honets she does seme that type of person but that might be thinking wrong again!...
im hoping she forgets about it too.!
as my friend to be honest isn;t a nice person she would pass on something like that by purpose to anyone. i know that for a fact!..
i'm just praying to allah that there wasn;t any blakc magic or something on it.

what does balck magic do?
and if the eyeliner does have blakc magic what will it do to me im confused , but more worried!!?
does anybody know?

You dun necessarily need physical things to do black magic... so the eye-liner isn't needed to do black magic on you. lol. I dun mean to scare you now with that... but black magic can be done with names only. If she knows your name and your mother's, that's more than enough sometimes.

Anyways, stop worrying, throw the damn thing away and recite Surah Yaseen with the intention that Allah helps you get rid of your scary thoughts and vasvasay. Recite four quls and ayetal kursi after that and you'd be all right.

karankittu thumbnail
ok thats ok now!!! it explains alot to me!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!! big tym!!
=)
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tauba tauba Allah will neva 4giv those who do black magic 🤢iyz gunaah , dnt b scared stay away frm here read namaaz ,with a pure intentions, read 4qul n Ayat-ul-kursi n dnt worry even the prophet (saw) had blackmagic dun on him. Allah will protect u jus pray 2 Allah 😳
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya namaz is very important read namaz 5 times and have faith in ALLAH .He will save u from black magic or any other things. 😃 and read punjsura everyday.
Edited by sahera - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahera

ya namaz is very important read namaz 5 times and have faith in ALLAH .He will save u from black magic or any other things. 😃 and read punjsura everyday.

awww oki

THANKYOU EVERYONE BIG TYM!!