karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey people i have a friend at school and apprantly in he fmaily people do balck magic now she is getting D's in her esults and im geting A's i know she is jelous but i alays tyr and help her wiht her work. She gave me a blakc eyeliner and iv been weraing it !! i lost mine so she had lent me hers but all of a sudden im like OMG what if it has blaack magic on it i read ital kursi and im feleing uneasy i dont know wheather it is false illusions that are on my mind!! or sumthng help plz help.!!

dus ital kursi help?

n is it possible to do balck magic on an eyeliner!!

i know i sound silly but im SCARED :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lili_rose thumbnail
oh that's bad. but don't be scared and yea ital kursi does help so keep reading it and don't wear her eyeliner anymore...nothing will happen if u feel faith in ur self and believe on ital kursi dua 😊
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lili_rose

oh that's bad. but don't be scared and yea ital kursi does help so keep reading it and don't wear her eyeliner anymore...nothing will happen if u feel faith in ur self and believe on ital kursi dua 😊

really? promise?

i hope it works wlel inshallah tit will im going to keep reading it now!! constantly and yes iv taken it off im not going to wear it anymore!! aww i hope it works :)

lili_rose thumbnail
yeah, it works 100% bcuz nothing is bigger than God and His help...u can also read sur ikhlas or sura naas these sura always help to protect from bad eyes 😊
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats very bad but don't worry . Read the sura and have faith in Allah and u can also read sura falak.
karankittu thumbnail
aww you mean the chaar qul mg you both ar ehelping so much thankyou BIG TYM!! because i was getting worried i will defo read them thankyou ever soo soo much BIG tym!!
pushtaravari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ye read atulkursi and 4 cul. and read 4 cul toghater and blow it in you house of 4 coner. this will help you inshalla. stay away from that girl this is best and dont stop reading them because nothing is powerful than allah surah and ayat.
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushtaravari

ye read atulkursi and 4 cul. and read 4 cul toghater and blow it in you house of 4 coner. this will help you inshalla. stay away from that girl this is best and dont stop reading them because nothing is powerful than allah surah and ayat.

yeh i have 4 weeks left till i leave school untill then i will need to hang about with her as in the past i ahve had trouble in maing friends and it's like in the frendship group she is goodnbess me worhsiped arghhh anoying. im just waiitng for the 4 weeks and then i can leave and make good firneds yes i going to read before i go to be dinshallah it will help me THANKYOU EVERYBODY FOR THE PRAYERS AND THINGS THANKYOU BIT TYM!!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonu, dun feel scared. First of all, stop using the eye-liner if you feel scared. Give it back to her with a Thanks and assure her that you really appreciated her giving it to you but you've bought your own so you dun need it anymore.

And then, recite Ayetal Kursi and the four Qulls on yourself and everything's gonna be totally fine. No need to be scared.

And a piece of advice: it's not a good thing to be doubtful about other people's deeds. Maybe she really meant well with you! but as you are sure that there's black magic going on in her family, just recite Aytal Kursi and four Qulls regularly, nothing's gonna happen. Allah is always protecting us, have faith! :)
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Sonu, dun feel scared. First of all, stop using the eye-liner if you feel scared. Give it back to her with a Thanks and assure her that you really appreciated her giving it to you but you've bought your own so you dun need it anymore.

And then, recite Ayetal Kursi and the four Qulls on yourself and everything's gonna be totally fine. No need to be scared.

And a piece of advice: it's not a good thing to be doubtful about other people's deeds. Maybe she really meant well with you! but as you are sure that there's black magic going on in her family, just recite Aytal Kursi and four Qulls regularly, nothing's gonna happen. Allah is always protecting us, have faith! :)

aww yeh you are so helpful thankyou amy22. ermm well i just text her yesterday asking her about the black magic:s i know big mistake she does sound annoyed!

i don't know all of a suddne i just felt something inside me say don;t wear it! Her family are like that they belive in tarrot cards, horocopes and her sister has been to a women who can tell the future and things. All this is wrong and considered to be wrong in my family. She is a friend at school, but at the same time scary too!! i was worried about it so i did text her saying that my eye hurts and im scared and i have borrowed her eyeliner and what if it had blakc magic on it and i am scared. I tried to sound as pleasant and worried, as i could but i could tell she was anoyed because she text back saying i havn;t got enough credit to reply:S. maybe it might cause trouble for e tomarrow at school but i felt so muhc better reading ital kuris and chaar kul yesterday but i still do not know why i have doubts about wearing the eyeliner or not!!

=(

=[

='[