LRL : Long journey of RN (Part-13) (pg 4)

nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys, I had already post 11 parts of this story in fan fiction section but I think more people read of RN love story in this section so I am posting these parts here and I will continue my story in this section from now on...

Part- 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7 on Page 1
Part-8,9,10,11 on page 2
New part (part-12 on page 2) updated
Part-13 (pg 4)
Edited by nisha1984 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha1984 thumbnail

PART- 1

Captain Rajveer Singh shekhawat was back in KMA after four years, and the academy was the same as it had been six years before when he himself and his two best friends Naveen and Abhimanu were graduated. It seemed all the same: tough training, cadets' pranks, BC's discipline & MC's nasty habits. But in last four years, so much had happened that changed his life entirely.

Captain Naveen Singh Ahaluwalia was declared as a traitor four years ago in KMA, and He had lost both of his best friends in that conspiracy. But it wasn't enough pain that the life had given to him. Much was happened in his past, and his future wasn't looking bright either. He did suffer a lot and he still had to suffer more in the future.

Four years later…

Rajveer was back in KMA with new mission in his life. It was his mission to catch the spy and protect the nuclear triggers as the attempt had been made to steal them again, and with this mission he got one last chance to prove Navin's innocence.

In the first month, he had already mixed well enough with Captain Dr. Shalini singhal & Suriji. Brigadier Chandok wasn't very happy about Raj's posting at KMA as they had many issues in the past connected to academy rules and Naveen, but there wasn't much he could do. Major Niar never liked Rajveer and Raj wasn't too keen about him either. In case of Dr. Ritu Mishra, Raj wasn't comfortable enough to begin a friendship like he had with suriji or shalini but they worked well as two professionals.

At one evening, Raj was in the mess drinking his coffee when his cell started to ring. He was shocked to see the number but he picked it up.

"Hello…….." He sounded a little put out.

"Rajveer, How are you beta?" On the other side, there was a lady with loving voice.

"Ma, aap……? When did you get back?" Rajveer sounded quite surprised.

"Kal raat ko……… hum sab wapas aa gaye hai." The lady told him after a long pause.

"Sab matlab Dad or …………" He didn't finish.

"Ha tumhare Dad bhi hamare saath wapas aaye hai, to batao kab mil rahe ho?" She asked him.

"I will try my best to get there as soon as possible." he hung up the phone.

After the phone call, he was in deep thoughts about whether he should go to meet them or make some excuse. But deep down inside, he wanted to meet them after all it had been three years.

Luckily, it was Friday evening, so he could go for the weekend as there weren't any extra classes during that weekend.

He drove to a big house in Delhi the other morning. He knocked the door somewhat nervously.

After some time the door was opened and an old man looked at him happily.

"Are Rajveer Beta aap aa gaye?" He happily welcomed him. (He was Ramu Kaka who had been working there many years when Raj was so little. Raj respected him a lot because he had brought him up. It was Raj's dad's house.)

Haan…. and Raj touched his feet to get blessing and then came inside.

In the living room, two men and two ladies were talking when Raj entered the living room. Raj looked at them who were all happy to see him.

"Ma, aap kaisi hai?" Raj went to a lady and touched her feet.

"It's so nice to see you after all these years." The lady had happy tears in her eyes.

After that he met his dad who hugged him warmly, and then he also took blessing from the other two elders.

Raj looked around but he didn't find the person who he was looking for and his dad guessed it.

"She is out, and she will be back soon." Raj's dad told him.

"Does she know I was coming?" Raj asked them.

But nobody answered so Raj understood that nobody told her yet about his arrival.

Raj was about to get up when the lady whom he called "Ma.." stopped him.

"Rajveer, tum dono ko aage badna hoga zindagi main, and we all think that the time has come when you two need to think and talk." She told him.

"I think Mrs. Ahaluwalia is right, Rajveer beta. Aakhir tumne aur naina ne shaadi ki hai or unko bhi to apni beti ke future ke bare main chinta hogi na" His dad supported Naina's Mom.

(The lady whom he called "Ma..." was naveen & naina's mother and his mother-in-law.)

Suddenly the other lady who was quiet until now looked at the door and called….
"Naina!" A young woman was at the door listening to the whole conversation and looking at them shocked

Everybody turned around in the direction including Raj. And there she was………

After three years……..

His wife Naina Singh Shekhwat. His best friend naveen's sister or he still could say, His best friend.

Seeing him, Naina left the room and went outside in the garden. He understood that she still was angry with him or may be she hated him until now. But today, he himself thought that they had to make a decision about their lives. They needed to talk.

He went behind her to find her, and He found her standing all alone in a lonely corner of the garden. He was looking at her. She looked the same as she did three years ago but a lot mature. Her beauty was increased in those three years but every single expression whenever she was angry or upset was the same.

Her anger…… That thought brought a slight smile on Rajveer's face as he knew Naina could get easily angry on anybody at anytime, but the sadness on her face and distance between them that those years had brought was awful for him or yet for both of them.

"Naina………." Rajveer called her.

Naina looked at him and then looked away.

"I think we have to talk." Rajveer continued ignoring her cold attitude.

"No Raj, please.……………" She replied with sadness.

"I just can't do this right now." She told him.

"Naina, I am not going to force you but right now I need you more than anything. I need my best friend back." Raj replied with the same sadness.

Naina looked at him questing as in these three years, they both had forgotten that besides being husband-wife, they had a much strong bond between them and it was best and pure friendship which was built way before any unfortunate events that happened in their lives including their marriage.

"Aaj itne saalon baad tumne mujhe dost kaha hai." Naina told him.

"You were, you are and you will always be my best friend Naina. No matter what other name the world had given to our relationship." Raj told her seriously.

For the first time in three years, Naina had realized that she was seeing the old Raj who was her best friend and who understood her more than anyone else.

"Can you come with me at KMA?" Raj asked her.

She was shocked as she didn't know he was posted at KMA.

"KMA? When did you……. For what reason……….." She couldn't complete.

"A month ago, and yes it's the chance I needed but you being here and your mom and my dad and uncle and aunty are also here. I don't know how to convince them unless you ……." Before he completed the answer was there.

"I will come with you." Naina answered him seriously.

nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-2

Three years ago,

Rajveer was pacing around in his room, and his dad knocked on the door.

Dad- To kya faisla hai tumhara beta?

Raj- No, dad. I can't do this. Naina is my best friend and that's it. I can't marry her dad…. Try to understand……..

Dad- But, why not tum dono ek doosre ko bahut achi tarah se jante hai aur jahan tak main janta hoon na to tumhari zindagi main koi ladki hai aur na hi naina ki zindagi main aisa koi special some one.

Raj- Lekin uska matlab ye to nahi ki hum dono ek doosre se shaadi kar le.

Dad- You are right, but try to think about the situation. Naveen ke jane ke baad waise bhi mera dost toot chuka hai aur phir dono rishte to usne naina ke liye baat ki thi wo naveen ke haadse ke baad wahan se na ho gayee hai. Aise main mujhe laga ki shayad tum dono mere dost aur naveen ki aakhri khwaish puri kar do?

Raj (shocked)- uncle ki aakhri khwaish aur naveen bhi ye hi chahta tha? Dad what are you talking about?

Dad(with tears)- Naveen ne marte waqt mujhse aur uske papa se kaha tha ki wo tum dono ko hamesha saath dekhna chahta tha aur ye shayad uski kismat main nahi tha aur ab kuch dino pehle Doctors ne kaha ki chetan(naveen's dad) ko heart ki bimari hai aur ab shayad uske paas six months se jyada nahi hai.

Raj- But dad……

Dad- Mujhe jo kehna tha wo maine keh diya ab aage tum dono ki marzi.

(Rajveer's Dad and Naveen's Dad were business partner and good friends and so were their children Rajveer & Naveen. Rajveer always stayed with Naveen after his mother's death, and Naina used to study in Mumbai so she had always stayed with her uncle & aunt until Naveen & Rajveer joined the KMA.)

On the other side, Naina's mom was trying to make her understand the same thing.

Naina- But ma……. Main aur Raj nahi mujhse ye nahi hoga?

Mom- Dekh naina, pehle hi tere do rishte tooth chuke hai aur ab jab anand bhaisaab (Rajveer's Dad) ne ye baat kahi to mujhe aur tere baba ko ye baat sahi lagi.

Naina- Nahi ma…. Main raj se shaadi nahi kar sakti. He is my friend aur phir wo bhi mere bare main aisa kuch nahi sochta hoga.

Mom- Naveen ki bhi ye hi khwaish thi naina aur tere baba ke paas bhi jyada waqt nahi hai. Unhone bete ki maut ka sadma badi muskil se bardast kiya hai aur ab sirf ek aur sapna hai teri shaadi ka. Kya tu unko jaate jaate itni khushi bhi nahi de sakti? Ab aage teri marzi……

Naina- Theek hai ma……. Main ready hoon lekin agar Raj ki marzi na hui to ye shaadi nahi hogi.

Mom- Bilkul is main uski marzi bhi shaamil hogi aur agar usko aitraaz hua to hum ye shaadi nahi karvayenge.

After her mom left, Naina called Raj on his cell phone and told him to meet him.

Raj- Naina, wo……… dad ne aaj hamari shaadi ki baat ki thi!

Naina- Janti hoon, mom ne bhi mujh se yahi baat ki thi lekin Raj tum sachchai jante ho ki main tumse shaadi kyon nahi kar sakti. But I couldn't say No to ma so you have to say No to your dad for my sake.

Raj exactly knew what naina was talking about and he knew why she couldn't marry him. He knew that he had to do something for her as he couldn't see her upset.

He nodded yes and left from there. Naina was relieved that Raj will take care of everything.

Raj was gone for two days as he asked for two days to think about this thoroughly for Naina and for himself. When he arrived back, everyone was at Naina's house waiting for his answer.

Raj looked at his dad and then at Naina's parents. All of their eyes looked at him with a hope that made him weak. He looked at Naina whose eyes had 'trust' on him that he wouldn't let her down.

Raj was in dilemma that what he should do. If he said yes, then it would break Naina but if he said no, then it would break three people whom he respected a lot. He feared that his decision could kill Naveen's parents' only hope and his dad's trust on him, but on the other side Naina whose last hope was based on his decision.

Raj's Dad- To phir kya decision hai tumhara beta?

Raj looked at Naina and then her parents and then to his dad.

Raj- Mujhe is shaadi se koi aitraaz nahi hai Dad. I am ready.

Naina was shocked while all the elders were happy. Naina looked at Raj and those eyes had a lot of questions which answers Raj didn't have.

He knew that Naina was angry or may be she will hate him for this but he didn't have any other choice. He couldn't tell naina the truth nor could he tell their parents the truth. He just had to except the consequences of his decision which he knew going to be worse for him.

They both got married in three days in a temple in presence of their parents and Naina's uncle-aunt. The marriage ceremony was so simple; and during the ceremony he could see sadness in naina's eyes. She wasn't happy at all. Neither was he nor how could he be happy when the person whom he loved the most was sad. Yes, he loved Naina singh ahaluwalia, one who was naveen's sister and one who was his best friend. But the thing was she never loved him. She always considered him as her friend nothing else.

After the marriage, when they were alone Raj tried to talk to Naina.

"Naina, main janta hoon ki tum bahut dukhi ho lekin yakeen mano mera main ye bilkul nahi chahta tha………. I just had to say yes because……."

"I thought bhaiya ke jane ke baad mera ek dost tha jis pe main apni aankhen bandh kar ke bharosha kar sakti thi lekin aaj pata chala ki wo bhi mera bhram tha. You betrayed my trust Raj. How could you……….? Sab kuch jante hue bhi tumne meri zindagi kyon barbaad kar di?"

Naina was crying and Raj was frustrated.

"Sahi kaha tumne…. You lost your friend today…….. I betrayed you….. but I can't explain anything as you wouldn't believe me anyway." Raj left the room angrily and frustrated.

On the other day, Raj went to join his duty by making an excuse that Naina would be better off to leave with her parents as he had a lot of work right now, and they all accepted as Naina also had to finish her study as she was doing her MBA.

After six months, Naina's father died and Raj came to attend the funeral but Naina was still angry with him. Naina decided to go to London for further studies and Raj didn't have any objection. Raj's father and Naina's mother could sense the tension between their children but there wasn't anything they could do.

Raj's father and Naina's mother also went to London with Naina as they had another business over there and Raj wanted somebody to be there with Naina. They were in London for almost two and half years until Naina finished her education. Then they sold their business and settled back in Delhi.

In these three years, their parents tried to bring them closer but Naina's hate and Raj's guilt always came in the way.

Now after three years, their parents were adamant about their decision and once again Raj & Naina had to do what their parents wanted. But this time the situation was sensitive as no matter how much Naina was angry at Raj or how much she hated him for what he did she always want him to be safe. She couldn't loose him. And on the other side for raj, he had only two missions: one was to bring back Naveen's pride & honor by proving him innocent and the other was to bring back Naina's happiness no matter how much pain he is going to suffer by doing so.
nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-3

Rajveer came back to the KMA but he was alone and Naina wasn't with him as they had still many things to figure out.

He finished his class in that afternoon and every cadet was amused as they found him total lost in the lecture. Even Dr. shalini observed that too and she had many questions as she always worries for people who she knew.

He was passing through corridor when Dr. shalini called for him.

"Yes, doctor" Raj asked, "What is it?"

"I would like to ask what the matter with you is because you look so lost since you came back." Shalini asked him sounding concerned.

"Nothing at all, Dr. shalini. I am perfectly fine." Raj answered her uneasily as he didn't want more questions from her.

But shalini wasn't easy to get rid of and she was about to ask more when an orderly came there asking for Raj as Brigadier Chandok had called him.

Rajveer just went to meet BC instantly as he didn't want to answer any questions that shalini had.

In BC's office:

Rajveer came in and sat in front of Brigadier Chandok who was looking at him sharply.

BC- Captain, I didn't know that you were married?

That question almost shocked Raj; but somehow he handled himself.

Raj- Yes, sir. But how would you know?

BC- I found out last night when I went to the Mr. sinha's party where I meet your dad and your wife Naina.

Raj remembered about the party where his dad wanted him to come with Naina & him but he made an excuse about going back to KMA and he always got bored with business talk; so Naina had to go alone with his dad for the party.

BC- I was quite surprised when your dad introduced me to her as I never knew about your marriage captain.

Raj- Actually, it happened very quickly and then Naina was in London for her studies so I didn't have chance to introduce her to anybody.

BC- Oh, so when you are planning to get her over here?

Raj- I haven't decided yet but she will be here very soon.

BC- That's wonderful.

Raj left the cabin but the news was all over the academy by now as an orderly heard the conversation between BC & him.

He was going back when he stopped in the infirmary to know that why people at the academy was staring him and apparently dr. shalini had all the information ever needed.

"I didn't expect this from you, captain" Shalini told him as he entered the infirmary.

"What did I do?" Raj asked her.

"You are married and you didn't tell me yet." Shalini told him.

Raj was shocked as how would she know about it.

Shalini looked at him and said- Come on, you thought that conversation between you and BC will be private when there are orderlies around. I am surprised that why didn't the whole academy know until now?

"I think it's because cadets are in the classes" Raj replied.

"So, when is she coming & why didn't you tell me until now & why she wasn't with you?" Shalini started bombing on Raj with her questions.

"Shalini, she is coming next week so you will meet her then and ask questions to her instead of me, all right?" Raj replied.

"So it means she talks just like me & not like you." Shalini further asked.

"You have to find that out on your own when you meet her," Raj replied and then left to go to his next class.

Raj's day was hectic as so many things happened today. The whole academy now knew that he was married. Everyone was anxious to meet his wife.

The week passed lot quickly then he thought. Finally the day had been arrived when Naina was coming. He didn't have pick her up as knowing her he knew she will be here on her own without anybody's help. Naina was independent person, and she never liked anybody helping her in small matters.

Raj was about to go to his class, when shalini stopped him from behind.

"Captain, I thought your wife was coming today and you are still here. Where are you going? Don't you have to pick her up?" Shalini again started her questions.

"Well for your information, I am going to my class & Yes, she is coming today but she is not a child as she can find her way to come to KMA perfectly by herself, so don't worry about it." Raj replied her with a smirk on his face.

Shalini was confused but Raj left to teach his class leaving confuse shalini behind.

Then the scene shifts to KMA gate:

Naina is shown with a bag-pack on her shoulders. She enters in KMA and she is wearing a blue jeans, white shirt with blue jacket. As she enters into the academy, she sees six young people discussing something in corner while running around with rifles in their hands. It looks like that they had been punished.

"Yaar, this is not fair. Galati kare huda aur sazaa bhugte hum sab log?" A young girl pointed out to a guy who was running lousily.

"Oy idea mera tha, lekin saath to huda ka tum sab ne diya tha riya." The guy points out to the girl her mistake.

"No, chief it was your fault this time." Another guy told huda.

"Zaasti sazaa kya mili yudi aur riya ki nataunki shuru ho gayee," A very bindast type guy had said.

"Sahi kaha aapne aalekh bhai, shararat karte hai lekin sazaa nahi bhugat sakte." A very serious looking guy supported him.

"Oy tu chup kar ali, hamesha usool leke baith jaata hai. Yahan battery dead hone ko aayee hai aur tu……" Another girl shouted.

"Haan pooja tu sahi kah rahi hai in logo ka kya shararat karte rehte hai aur wo muchchad hamesha punish karta rehta hai lekin uska bhi kuch karna padega," Riya told the girl who was angry.

"Lekin karen to bhi kya har baar hum kuch karne jate hai aur pakde jate hai." Huda complained.

Hearing this conversation, Naina smiled & went up to them.

"So, Major Niar ne punish kiya hai tum logo ko?" Naina questioned.

"Nahi, punishment to mere shah rukh ne di hai agar major niar hote to poora connection hi kat ho gaya hota, but who are you?" Pooja questioned.

"Oy jo bhi ho aap, bahut khoobsurat ho. First year cadet to nahi." Huda tried to flirt as usual.

"Thanks for compliment, but I don't look as young as you guys so obviously I am not a cadet here." Naina replied with a smile.

"Wo to aap ne sahi kaha………" Yudi said & then corrected himself, "But you are not as old as our teachers either……… I mean there are young teachers here like Rajveer sir & shalini maam…….. I mean you are not old………. I mean never mind." He confused himself with a little embarrassment.

"Oy rajveer sir to veer matalab shah rukh matalab hero hai hero, wo old nahi hai." Pooja again interrupted.

"Lekin bole to aap kaun hai?" Aalekh finally asked.

"Wo sab chodo, Major Niar ko ullu banana bahut simple hain & aur wo bhi bina pakde gaye, Then she said something to them and left smiling."

"Jo bhi ho, baat uski bilkul sahi thi." Aalekh said to others.

"Aise pakde jane ka koi chance nahi hai guru." Ali finally spoke.

"Agar ali manta hai to plan main zarror dum hai." Riya & Pooja both agreed.

Huda was ready already & Yudi had to drag himself in that no matter what.

Preview: What did Naina tell to the six cadets? What will happen to Major Niar? How will everyone react when they will find out Naina is Captain Rajveer's wife? What will be Rajveer's expression against the prank that Naina just had taught to the cadets?
nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-4

Naina just came in to the academy and found Rajveer's room. She just opened the door with a spare key that Raj had given her and collapsed in the bed to take some rest as she was damn tired.

On the other hand, six cadets had finished their punishment and already worked on the plan that Naina gave them, and they went to their next class which was Rajveer's class.

Pooja- Yaar, is baar hamare connection main kuch gadbad nahi hogi na?

Aalekh- Oy punjaban, tension mat le. Ye full proof plan tha.

Huda- Or phir, us janani ke paas khoobsurati ke alava dimaag bhi hai unlike you and riya.

Riya glared at him angrily and about to say something when Rajveer stepped in.

Raj- So, cadets kitni baar samjaya hai tum logo ko pranks karna chod do. Doobara ye hua to main nahi Major Niar punishment denge.

Ali- Sir, doobara aisa nahi hoga.

Raj- Good.

Yudi(murmured)- Ali ka matlab tha ki doobara hum pakde nahi jayenge lekin us muchchad ka haal jaroor bura hoga.

All five heard that and laughed at his comment while Raj turned around.

Raj was about to ask further something, but other cadets started to come in and he started his class.

Dr. shalini & suriji were discussing something about his health in the corridor near Rajveer's class.

Suddenly, they heard a nasty shout and every one in class heard that too including Rajveer. Rajveer came outside & so were the cadets. Shalini, suriji & Dr. ritu and Brigadier came there too.

They all started laughing as they saw the scene. Major Niar was in front of them with different paint colors & ink on his head and there were chickens & ducks coming out of his office (which was just next to the class room); and everything was mess in his office. The scene was so funny that even Brigadier chandok couldn't suppress his laughter. Major Niar felt humiliated and he was angry.

After some hearty laughing, Brigadier was serious too & so were other faculty members. Rajveer ordered cadets to go back to the class; and Brigadier told him that it was some cadets who did that and they had to find out who played that prank.

Rajveer agreed and so did shalini, ritu & suriji. BC asked about cadets' whereabouts when it happened. Rajveer told him that at that time he was teaching first year cadets so none of them would have done it. BC agreed, and he thought may be some senior cadets did that so it wasn't any way they were able to find that as now all the cadets were on their drills. So Brigadier closed the matter saying that it shouldn't happen again.

(Flashback:

Naina told cadets to plan their prank with alibi so they couldn't get caught. She pointed out that if they did some mischief in the person's office when he was not around and when he gets in, you would have to be at some place where somebody could find you innocent. So cadets played their prank in MC's office leaving chickens & ducks, and put a bucket filled with colors & ink with a hanging rope near the door when no orderly or anybody was around. They knew that MC goes to his office at 3:30 p.m. everyday and that was the time of the Rajveer's class, so they had a perfect witness for them.

Clearly, Naina's idea was brilliant, but Rajveer figured out that it was these six cadets' doing. He didn't know when & how but he knew it would be them.

Flashback ends.)

Rajveer was back in the class; and looked at the cadets with a little bit annoyance. All six of them were little scared as what if anybody found out about their prank but to their relief, Raj continued his class.

At the end of the class, he stopped all six of them as that was their last class.

Raj- I know that whatever happened with Major Niar, you guys had something to do with that.

Riya- Sir, we didn't do anything…………..

Raj- Oh come on cadets, once I was a cadet too and I know these pranks very well, but it was quite amusing that this time in last two months, you guys come up with something where you couldn't get caught.

Raj smiled at them looking their confused faces and left from there saying that they don't have to worry about that as he is not going to say anything to anybody.

Cadets left from there to mess with laughing and talking about the girl who gave them amazing idea earlier.

Raj was back at his room; he opened the door and saw that the bed-room's door was open. He found Naina sleeping peacefully with a cute smile on her face. Noticing her smile, he smiled himself thinking about how innocent & beautiful and most importantly quiet she looks when she is asleep.

Raj completely forgot that Naina was there and how did she reach here without anybody noticing or stopping her. But he continued looking at her, and she opened her eyes.

"You are here." She told him while getting up.

"Yeah I am but how did you get here?" Raj questioned surprisingly.

"By a car, which was broken on the way so I walked almost 10 Km to reach here. By the way, you have to send somebody to repair it and bring it here." Naina answered him.

"Ok, but if your car broke down, you should have called. I would have send somebody or I would have come to pick you up." Raj told her.

"I am not a kid, Raj. I did find my way here. Anyways, now I am here so drop the topic." She annoyingly said.

"All right, jaisi tumhari marzi, by the way fresh ho jao phir lunch ke liye chalte hai aur waise bhi tum se milne ko sab betaab hai yahan." Raj told her.

"Wo meri personality hi kuch aisi hai jo hum pehle se famous ho jate hai." Naina teased him.

"Wo naina se nahi, Mrs. Rajveer singh shekhawat se milna chahte hai." Raj said mockingly. Then suddenly he realized what he said and looked uncomfortable.

But Naina ignored to notice that and answered mockingly, "well ek hi baat hai insaan to main hi hoon na."

She left to freshen up and change her clothes while Raj went to the main room to do something else.

There was a knock on the door. Raj left to open the door, and at the same time, Naina came in the main room changing into a traditional salwaar-kameez and sat in one of the chair while Raj was at the door.

"Yes?" Raj opened the door and asked as he found Dr. shalini there.

"Oh sorry, captain. I didn't know you had a meeting with any senior cadet…. I thought you were free." Shalini said as she saw Naina sitting in the room.

"I didn't have any meeting…….." and suddenly realized that shalini was looking at Naina who was in the room looking at both of them.

Raj smiled and invited shalini in, "please, Dr. come in, I am absolutely free."

Shalini came in while and Naina got up from the chair while Raj closed the door. They smiled at each other and Raj came to both of them.

"Dr, let me to introduce you to my wife." Raj told him, "This is Naina Singh Shekawat. Naina, this is Captain Dr. Shalini Singhal who takes care of wounded cadets & soldiers."

"It's nice to meet you," Naina put her hand out greeting and shalini gladly shook it with warm welcoming feeling.

"Nice to meet you too, Naina" I hope you wouldn't mind saying me to you. Shalini cheered.

"Not at all, Doctor." Naina replied politely.

"Then you have to call me shalini" Shalini announced.

They sat down and Raj was happy that shalini & naina liked each other, after some casual talking, Raj & Naina headed toward the mess for lunch dragging along shalini with them as she didn't want to disturb them but they wanted her to come along.

In the mess, suriji came to them & cheerfully asked.

"Oy, ye aap dono ke saath soni kudi kaun hai?"

"Suriji, she is my wife, naina & naina, this is suriji" Raj replied.

Suriji- welcome to the academy putar.

Naina- Thank you suriji, and it's nice to meet you.

Suriji- pata hai aap ko dekh kar mujhe kisi ki yaad aa gayee jaise ye chehra jana pehchana hai.

Hearing him, both raj & naina looked each other little bit shocked.

Raj- Aisa kaise ho sakta hai suriji, naina to yahan pe pehli baar aayee hai.

Shalini- Haan suriji, sochna chodiye aur hum ko acha sa lunch karvaiye.

Suriji- Oy jarror, Dr. shalini.

And he left to call orderly while naina & raj looked at each other in relief. Raj told both of them to sit down while he will get some lunch. Shalini went to talk to one of the cadet as she spotted cadets coming into the mess, and Raj went to get lunch while Naina was sitting quietly.

At that time, all of our six cadets came into the mess & Huda spotted Naina sitting in the corner alone.

Huda- are ye to wahi janani hai jo hum ko subah mili thi.

Other five also looked at her while Huda went to talk to her & other followed him too.

Preview: Naina meets Major Niar & Dr. Ritu Mishra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-5

Huda came to Naina who just looked at him and smile.

Huda- Kya main aap ko join kar sakta hoon?

Naina- sure, why not?

The other five were there by that time and looked happy.

Riya- By the way, na to aapne apna naam bataya aur na hi ye bataya ki aap kaun hai.

Naina- Naam to main bhi aap logo ke nahi janti.

Huda- Oy, theek hai. mera naam hai amardeep huda, apni mummyji ka jawan aur apne papaji ka kisaan. Ye hai riya, aalekh, pooja, ali & yudi, (who were now sitting on the table around her with little annoyed with Huda who didn't let them speak.) In ke bare main bahut janne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Charm sirf mera chalta hai yahan pe.

Naina(smiled)- well, my name is naina.

And before Naina could say anything, she found that Rajveer & Shalini were back and looking at them confused. Cadets also saw their teachers there and they were confused too.

Shalini- Cadets? What are you doing here?

Yudi- Obviously lunch ma'am, by the way meet her she is naina….

Shalini- I know her and do you know who she is?

Yudi nodded negatively and all cadets looked at shalini & Raj confusingly.

Rajveer- Cadets, I am glad that you already met my wife and welcomed her so warmly.

Every one was shocked to know Naina was Rajveer's wife. They looked at Raj and then naina and nobody spoke for two minutes. Finally, Ali broke the silence.

Ali- I am sorry sir, we didn't know that. We were just welcoming her in KMA as we thought she was new here.

Yudi, pooja, & riya started to get up but Rajveer stopped them.

Raj- Are, tum sab kahan ja rahe ho, there are still two spare chairs at the table. I think mere aur Dr. shalini ke liye kaafi hai so why don't you guys join us for lunch today?

Huda- sure sir…. Hum abhi khana le kar aate hai.

All of them left to fetch some food while Rajveer sat next to naina & Shalini sat in front of them.

Raj- So these are first year cadets.

Shalini- And naina, inko apne teachers pe prank khelne ka bada mazaa aata hai. Lekin har baar bechare pakde jate hai.

Naina- I know as I already met them earlier.

Rajveer & Shalini looked at her with questionable look and Naina told that she met them when they were finishing the punishment that you gave it to them. By that time, all cadets came there with the lunch.

Everyone had their lunch with casual conversation but cadets were really surprised to see Naina as Captain Rajveer's wife as they never expected reserve & bit shy captain's wife so outspoken, funny & mischievous. On the other hand, Raj was a bit confused about cadets' quietness and surprise about Naina being his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the lunch, cadets left as they had a drill but Naina told them not to be strangers with her as she would like to develop friendship with them and they all nodded happily as they liked Naina too in only their first meeting.

Raj had another class with senior cadets so he left making sure that Naina would be all right with Dr. Shalini who was free in the afternoon.

Naina & shalini left for Raj's room to settle down Naina's things. Naina was unpacking while shalini was helping her. Naina took out her family album which had so many photos of her, navin, raj and her friends but she put it away while shalini was admiring her fashion sense & clothes. They almost unpacked when shalini found a photo of her & rajveer in his closet. In that photo, they both were in traditional outfit smiling & holding each other. Raj wore a black sherwani while naina was in pink sharara.

Shalini- Are, kitni pyaari photo hai tum dono ki.

Naina looked at the photo and smiled a little as she remembered the funny incident behind the photograph.

Shalini- Ye tum dono ki shaadi ke waqt ki photo hai kya?

Naina- No, It was a friend's wedding we attended together.

Shalini- Well, so pehle kyon nahi bataya ki aap dono ki love marriage hai.

Naina became serious as she heard shalini saying about love marriage.

Naina- Nahi, ours was arranged marriage. Hamare parents ne hamari shaadi tay kit hi.

Shalini- Oh, maine socha ki love marriage hogi. Raj aur tum ek doosre ko pehle se jo jante ho.

Naina- Lagta hai ki hum kuch insaan ko pehle se jante hai lekin aisa kabhi hota nahi hai.

Shalini looked at her confused as why was she being bitter about her marriage with Raj as they looked perfect for each other and Naina sensed that too so she insisted going to the infirmary while shalini picked up a photo frame from the table and put that photo in it and put back on the table.

Naina didn't protest as she knew it will raise many questions. As they were leaving, Naina got a phone call from Raj's father so she continued to talk and told shalini that she will come to the infirmary after the conversation.

Shalini left and Naina talked to her father-in-law on the phone about some of the project details which they were working on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

After the conversation, Naina went to the infirmary with the phone in her hand, and she was walking freely when a voice came from behind.

"Do you think, this is a garden cadet?"

Naina turned around to see who was the person & who was he talking to?

She turned around and saw a cadet running toward his class and a stern looking man standing in his uniform. She thought he was talking to that cadet so she turned back to go to infirmary.

"I am talking to you, miss." That man shouted again.

Naina never used to somebody shouting at her so she felt really annoyed. She turned around again to look at the person.

"Major Niar asked you a question and you were just walking by cadet?" The person asked again referring to himself.

Naina(to herself)- Oh, to ye hai wo Major Niar/MC/Muchchad. Naveen bhaiya ko, Raj ko aur yahan ke kai first year cadets ko ye hi pareshaan karta hai. Chalo aaj iski bhi thodi reel utar dete hai. (Ye naina bhi na, bahut chalu hai……………..)

Major Niar was still glaring at her while a little smile came on Naina's face when she thought the prank which played by first year cadets in the morning which she suggested on Major Niar.

Naina- I am sorry waise aapne poocha kyat ha?

MC- Ye aap ko garden lagta hai jo aap yahan pe bina uniform ghoom rahi hai.

Naina- I don't have uniform aur phir mujhe nahi pata tha ki yahan pe har time uniform pehnna padta hai agar pata hota banva kar le aati.

MC- How dare you talk to me like that? I am going to give you that hard punishment ki yahan ke sare cadets ki sari hawa utar jayegi. I want to you to change into your uniform in five minutes and on the ground now.

He was shouting at Naina whose face had still those mischievous expressions while they heard another stern voice. It was none other than Brigadier Chandok and Dr. Shalini was behind him.

BC- Major, You are a vice-principal of KMA. Don't you have any manners?

MC- Sir, What wrong did I do?

BC- Aap ko faculty member ke gharwalon se kaise baat karni chahiye iski tameez bhi nahi hai.

BC(to naina)- I am sorry, Mrs. Shekhawat. Main Major ki taraf se aap se maafi chahta hoon. Unko aap se aise chilla ke baat nahi karni chahiye thi. I hope you don't feel bad. I am ashamed that He shouted at you.

Major Niar was dumb stuck as he found out that she was Rajveer's wife.

MC- I am sorry, I didn't know……… You should have told me before I………….

Naina- I was about to Major…… But you didn't give me a chance…. I think you have a habit to shut people up and not give a chance to talk at all………

Shalini laughed a little hearing Naina's comment but she suppressed her laughter immediately knowing that she was standing in front of BC. Major Niar excused himself with an apology.

BC- Anyways, Mrs. Shekawat. Nice to meet you once again. I hope you feel comfortable at KMA, after all your father-in-law specially instructed me to take care of you more than his son.

Naina- Papa ko hamesha Rajveer se jyada meri fikar hoti hai.

BC- I can see that.

After that BC left, and shalini & naina came to the infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-6

After his class, Raj came to the infirmary as he knew naina would be there where he saw shalini & naina chattering and smiling. Raj came in to join them.

Raj- Hi, lagta hai ek din main aap dono ek doosre se kaafi ghulmil gaye hai.

Shalini- Captain, you should have introduced me to naina much earlier you know! I must say jab maine suna ki aap ki wife aa rahi hai tab mujhe laga tha ki wo aap ki tarah shy and quiet hogi but to my surprise naina is….

Raj- Just like you right doctor.

Shalini- Exactly, is liye hum dono ki khoob banegi.

Naina- Bilkul, mujhe bhi aisa laga tha ki army main log thode se boring hote hai lekin aap se mil kar laga ki chalo aakhir hamari army main kuch to interesting log hai.

Shalini- By the way, guess captain who naina met earlier in the afternoon.

Raj- Not……….

Shalini- One & only Major Niar, who were shouting at naina for roaming around in the academy as he thought she was a senior cadet.

Raj(annoyed)- so he was shouting at naina?

Naina- Yeah, but I thought I should play along and I gave him back answer so he was more angry and about to punish me when Brigadier Chandok came with Dr. shalini and he was mad at him for talking to me so rudely like that.

Shalini- Captain, you should have seen the face when Brigadier told Major Niar that naina is your wife. He was dumbstruck at first and then apologized to naina.

Naina- Shayad, un ke saath subah main jo prank hua us se pareshaan hoge.

Shalini & Raj looked at each other surprisingly as how would Naina know anything about the prank as she wasn't present at the time when it happened and none of them told her anything about it.

Raj- But how would you know anything about that prank?

Naina realized that she said something that she shouldn't and as far as she knew Raj he would be able to figure out everything. Shalini was suspicious at her too.

Naina(apologetically with cute face)- All right, I will tell you but promise me that you won't take any action against them as it was my fault because I gave them this plan.

Shalini- Your fault? How and who did what?

Raj- Naina, You didn't do what I think you did.

Naina- Sorry

Shalini- Can any of you speak clearly as I can understand too.

Naina confessed about meeting cadets and giving them a plan to take revenge from Major Niar for their punishments.

Shalini & Raj burst out laughing but they also told naina not to do anything else while she was here which naina agreed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that all three of them went to the mess for dinner. Shalini & Naina were talking while Raj went to get dinner for all three of them. They were just talking when Dr. Ritu Mishra with a sweet smile on her face came to the table.

"Hi, shalini" She cheerfully said.

"Oh hi, Dr. Mishra; I didn't know you were back as you had a conference didn't you?" Shalini asked Ritu.

"It ended early so I came back." Ritu replied.

And before shalini introduced naina to Dr. Mishra, Raj came with three plates of dinner and he was feeling awkward seeing Ritu there.

Ritu- So Captain, I didn't know that you were so happy & eager to talk to me that you brought one more dinner plate so I wouldn't waste my time getting dinner.

Raj looked at her strangely and so did Shalini as Ritu didn't even bother to look at Naina who were sitting beside Shalini or even ask about her.

Raj also looked at Naina to know that whether she wasn't taking Dr. Ritu's flirting seriously as Raj wasn't interested in her at all, but much to his surprise she was enjoying this.

Raj- Dr. Mishra, it's nice that you are back. Join us for dinner. I will get one more plate.

Ritu(surprised)- One more plate? For whom?

Raj- For you. And then he put three plates on table, and went to get one more plate.

Ritu was surprised and she sat on the chair and she realized that there was one more person on the table and she had thought it was probably some girl who wanted to talk to shalini.

Raj came back hurriedly as he didn't want Naina to take any wrong idea about Dr. Mishra's chattering.

Raj sat next to Naina opposite to Ritu and Ritu was more surprised.

"So, who is this young lady?" Ritu finally asked to shalini.

"I think it would be better if Captain Rajveer would introduce her to you." Shalini replied and Ritu looked at Raj with her confused look.

"Of course I'll introduce you," Raj replied, "Dr Mishra, this is my wife Naina. Naina, this is Dr Ritu Mishra, the academy's psychiatrist."

Ritu was shocked at his sentence while Naina put her hand out in greeting, but as Ritu was in so shock that she didn't realize it, she looked dumbly at Naina who was looking at her smiling like she was enjoying her condition.

Shalini coughed to bring Ritu back to reality and Ritu was normal.

"Oh, I am sorry but you know it is quite a shock as I didn't know Raj was married." Ritu told Naina while shaking her hand.

Raj was uncomfortable but he needed to say something as shalini signed him to clear the misunderstanding as she very well knew that Dr. Mishra can bend any situation in to misunderstanding easily.

Raj- Nobody asked me before so I didn't tell anybody.

Naina (casually) - It's ok, and even if Raj would have told you, you wouldn't be able to meet me because I wasn't here, but I am here now and I think we will have great time knowing each other.

Raj was glad and shalini sighed in relief but there was a big tension for Dr. Mishra while Naina sensed something during dinner about Ritu.

After the dinner, Raj decided to left right away with Naina as he didn't want to be around with Ritu.

As soon as they were back in the room, Naina decided to have a little fun by teasing Raj.

Naina- Raj, I think you broke Ritu's heart. How could you?

Raj(shocked)- What do you mean?

Naina- You should have told her about your marriage before she hopelessly fell in love with you.

Raj(more shocked)- It's nothing like that, and I know Dr. Mishra for only two months, and we don't even have friendship. I never did anything……………

Naina- Oh come on Raj, don't tell me that you are not a bit interested in her. She is beautiful, smart and of course tum pe line bhi kaafi marti hai ab aisa mauka tum thodi na jane doge.

Raj- Naina, believe me I would never do that.

Naina bursts out laughing as she saw Raj sweating.

Raj was annoyed at the fact that how easily Naina made a fool out of him but at the same time he was happy too find someone to share his feelings as he realized that even after three years of endless pain he saw at least a glimpse of old cheerful naina which she was before navin's death.

nisha1984 thumbnail

Part-7

Raj came into the bed room while Naina went to change into her night dress. He was thinking about his day when he suddenly spotted photo frame on the table which Dr. Shalini arranged earlier that day. Raj picked it up and thought about the time when the picture was taken. A big smile ran over his face.

(Flashback:

It was Naveen & Raj's college friend sameer's wedding, and Naina was also invited there as the bride alya was Naina's friend. Naveen & Raj were ready in casuals at Naveen's house and they were in living room waiting for Naina to come as they were getting late and Naina was taking too much time to get ready.

Naveen (yelling)- Naina, how much time more would you take? If you don't get down soon, wedding will be over before you get ready.

Naina- Only five minutes, bhaiya. Why don't you take it easy?

Raj- We are hearing your five minutes since last one hour. We will do one thing, we will leave in Naveen's car and you can come in mine when you are ready.

Naina- I am not driving in this outfit so one of you can go if you like.

Raj & Naveen looked at each other and Naveen sighed.

Naveen- We will wait but hurry up.

After ten minutes, Naina came down stairs and both Raj and Naveen were speechless. Naveen never saw her sister in traditional dress before and she was looking really beautiful while Raj was just dumbstruck to see her. She was wearing Pink sharara and matching jewelry and light make up, heavy mascara and pink shiny lip gloss.

She looked at both of them and her expressions were changed.

Naina- None of you can come with me like this.

Naveen & Raj both were confused at her behavior.

Naveen- What are you talking about? You just said that you are just coming with us. Now what happened?

Naina- I have value in the society and in my friend circle and if anyone will see you guys with me what will happen to my status.

Raj- Well Hamare saath aane se tumhare status ko kya hoga?

Naina- You can't come in this outfit. It's your friend's wedding, not a birthday party.

Naveen- What's wrong with our clothes?

Naina- They are not traditional.

Raj- Come on Naina, we are already late.

But Naina wasn't ready to listen to anything and she made both of them wear sherwanis. In half an hour, finally they were ready to leave. Naveen was in cream colored sherwani and Raj was in black one.

When they entered the hall, Naina was absolutely right. All the girls were just staring at both Naveen & Raj speechless. They were looking really handsome in those clothes.

Naveen found some girl to flirt with as usual while Raj was busy staring at Naina when she was engaged in conversations with her friends. Throughout the whole wedding, Raj was lost in Naina and he didn't know why. Naina dragged him to the dance floor and to take pictures of them together to remember this time. They all had a great time at the wedding and that was the first time when Raj felt something different about Naina. And he was sure that those feelings for her were more than just a friend.

But right after five months, Naveen was trapped and every unfortunate event happened in their lives so fast in those three years that they had been completely distant away themselves from each other even they needed each other at those times more than they thought.

Flashback ends.)

Raj was still lost in thought of those times that he never heard Naina coming into bed room and stood near her. Naina looked at him with the photo in his hand and she too remembered that time briefly.

Naina- purana waqt kitna acha tha na Raj?

Raj looked at her and sighed- Janta hoon, lekin gujara hua waqt laut ke bhi to nahi aa sakta.

Naina- Lekin wo purana Raj, jo mujhe hamesha chedta rehta tha, mera best friend hua karta tha wo kahin kho gaya hai. Kya wo laut kar nahi aa sakta?

Raj- Wo Naina bhi kahin kho gayee hai jo naina Naveen ki jaan hua karti thi aur mujhe aur Naveen ko apni saari shararto main drag kiya karti thi. Jo hamari shaadi se pehle meri best friend hua karti thi. Do you hate me so much that you can't be my friend? I know whatever happened was not supposed to but what would you have done if you were in my place?

Naina- Do you honestly think that I blame you for our marriage? I know it's not your fault and I realized that in past three years. How can I hate my best friend?

I can never hate you.

Raj- So that means I can have my naina back; the girl who used to be full of fun and masti.

Naina (with tears in her eyes) – Only on one condition?

Raj- And what is that?

Naina- If I can have old Raj back then………

Raj (sad)- Well, I don't know. That Raj is lost but we can definitely try….

Naina nodded sadly and hugged Raj and Raj hugged her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other day, as usual Raj woke up early in the morning and went for a jog but he was feeling much better now as he knew Naina forgave him and she wasn't angry with him anymore. Even though, their marriage was a chaos for both of them, they could certainly work out everything being friends they were before.

After jogging, when he came back, he saw that Naina was still sleeping as she hated to wake early in the morning. Raj just smiled at her innocence face and went to the bathroom to get shower. The noise of shower woke her up and she got out of the bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Naina asked when Raj got out of shower.

"You were tired yesterday so I thought it will be better if you slept a little longer." Raj answered her.

"Why don't you get ready and we can have breakfast together." Raj told her.

She smiled and went into the bathroom to get ready while Raj started to put his pile together for the day.

After sometime, they were ready and went to grab some breakfast in the mess.

All cadets were there and Dr. Shalini was there too. Raj had his first class in the afternoon that day so he didn't mind being late for the breakfast.

Dr. Shalini was sitting with first year cadets as Yudi invited her when she came into the mess and there were two spare chairs, and Pooja invited Raj & Naina to join them for breakfast and they did so gladly.

Pooja- So how was your first day at the academy, ma'am?

Naina- Please just call me Naina, I am not your teacher and it makes me feel like I am very old.

Pooja- Ok then, how was your connection with academy Naina?

Rajveer grinned and said- That's like now cadet ghai.

Everyone laughed at this.

Shalini asked Naina that what she would be doing now as she was in the academy now?

Naina- Well, I have to meet Mr. Sahani today because I have some business deals with him.

Yudi was drinking something when Naina said that and he spitted out his drink.

Everybody laughed at that and Naina was confused.

Yudi- Are you going to meet, Ranveer Sahani?

Naina- Yes, do you know him?

Yudi- He is my father.

Naina- Well that's nice then, I didn't know that before.

Yudi was just in shock when Raj reminded everyone that they were getting late for their classes.

They all left bidding good bye to Naina, Rajveer and Shalini.

"I didn't know you will be working on Mr. Sahani's Project while you are here." Raj asked Naina when they were heading to their room after breakfast.

"Well not exactly." Naina answered.

"What do you mean?" Raj asked as they entered in the room.

"I am going to working on our Delhi one project with him as he signed the deal with Dad for the project. His contacts are good for the business, and I don't want to get bored while I am here" Naina answered.

"It's nice for you to work and I was worrying that you would be bored here but I forgot that you always find your way." Raj smiled.

Naina smiled back and got ready to meet Mr. Sahani.

Raj- I will come with you as I am free for the rest of the morning.

Naina- Ok then, let's go.

They both went to Mr. Sahani's office to meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, Raj and Naina were at Mr. Sahani's office. Naina told at reception that she had a meeting with Mr. Sahani.

Receptionist called Mr. sahani and then told Raj and Naina to go in to the next room where Mr. Sahani was already waiting for Naina. (Naina and Mr. Sahani know each other from business circles)

Raj already knew Mr. Sahani as he came to the academy twice after his posting.

Mr. Sahani- Captain Shekhawat? Aap yahan pe?

Raj- Yeah, I came here with Naina as you had a meeting with her.

Mr. Sahani- And how do you know her?

Naina- Actually, Mr. sahani, Raj is my husband.

Mr. Sahani looked at Raj in surprise.

Mr. Sahani- Are you Business tycoon Mr. Raghav singh shekhwat's son?

Raj- Yes…..

Mr. Sahani- Then what are you doing in the army? I always tell my son yudi to join business with me as he is only heir of my business. I am sure your father would like that too, captain…

Raj was annoyed at Mr. Sahani's view about army…

Raj- Well, my dad don't mind about me being an army officer and for business, Naina can take care of everything. Waise aap ki beti Neelu bhi to business sambhal sakti hai agar yudi ek army officer banna chahe to….

Mr. Sahani- Yeah, but I don't want my son to spend his life as an army officer. I think he would become a great business man someday… And I also think that it's just a phase he is going through in his young age. He will leave KMA once he will understand…..

Raj was now almost angry and about to answer back Mr. Sahani but Naina made a sign not to drag this thing anymore so he became silent.

Naina- Why don't we go over the deal Mr. Sahani?

Mr. Sahani- Sure, Naina…..

Raj left from there saying that he will pick her up in the evening but Naina refused saying that she will be back on her own once her work is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Raj was back in the academy for his class with first year cadets just in time….

He taught them hand to hand combat fight that day, and he made sure that everyone will learn that thoroughly as they will need this training in Major Niar's future drill tests.

After the class, Yudi stayed back as it looked like he wanted to ask something to Rajveer.

Raj- Yes, cadet yudi? Is something I can help you with?

Yudi- Sir, I wanted to ask……….. Never mind sir, I will see you in next class.

Raj- Cadet Yudi, I know you wanted to ask something…. Please go ahead…..

Yudi- Sir, mujhe aap se poochna to nahi chahiye but I hope mere dad ke saath aap ki meeting achchi rahi ho…. I mean he is not a bad guy from his heart but he and the army…. Just don't click……

Raj(smiled)- Don't worry, yudi… I know your father is a wonderful person and let me tell you something, you never did anything wrong making the decision for your life. I know that you think your father wouldn't understand that but he will respect it the day you prove yourself by becoming the best officer you could…..

Yudi- I hope so… I will try my best sir…

Raj- Now, that is spoken like a soldier.

Yudi left from there to attend the drill that they had with Major Niar.

MC wasn't in the ground yet and his friends were waiting for him to know if something was wrong.

Pooja- Oy yudi, kahan pe tha ab tak?

Yudi- Wo kuch nahi…..

Aalekh- Jane do na ab… wo aa gaya na abhi wo muchchad bhi aa jayega…

Huda- Kya zabaan hai teri kaidi, naam liya or muchchad hazir.

They all saw Major Niar coming to them with anger on his face as usual so they all became silent as nobody wanted an unwanted punishment from him.

The drill was completed with MC's daily bakwas and complains about how cadets don't do any exercises or anything…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"It's not that bad," she told Raj, as Naina entered the room where Raj was trying to choose between two shirts.

"Well, you came back…" he smiled, "How was your meeting with Mr. Sahani?"

Naina – Fantastic, after you left… Although he was still in shock, that you are business tycoon, Mr. shekhawat's son, and even more surprised that I married you.

Raj(annoyingly)- Why, is there anything wrong with me? And besides, it doesn't matter what he thinks…

Naina(with smirk)- Oh, I think, it affected you…

Raj- No it didn't…. Anyways, I will prepare some tea for us while you fresh up.

Naina nodded and left to freshen up while Raj prepared both of them Hot tea.

Handling the mug of tea to her, Raj sat on the sofa with his mug.

Naina- How was your day?

Raj- Fine. Actually cadet yudi was asking me about his father's meeting with me.

Naina- Oh yeah but why?

Raj told her the reason and Naina smiled at him.

Naina- I think yudi needs some support to prove himself.

Raj- I think you are right.

Naina- By the way, I want to ask something else Raj.

Raj- Hmmm…

Naina- Did you find out anything about bhaiya in past three months?

Raj(sadly)- Unfortunately, nothing, but I will….. Have some patience Naina and trust me…

Naina(with slight smile)- I do trust you Raj….

They both were silent afterwards thinking about old times and Raj thought it would be better if he will lighten the mood between them.

Raj(suddenly)- By the way Naina, how about we go for dinner somewhere out today?

Naina- Out? But why?

Raj- I am bored eating in the mess every day. So if you give me company tonight, I would like to go out.

Naina(smiled)- Sure.. Why not?

After sometime, they both got ready and Raj took Naina to a beautiful restaurant outside the city for dinner.

On the other side, Ritu was pacing around in her room angrily while somebody called her on her cell phone.

Ritu- You told me that it would be easier for me this time but Captain has a wife.

Person- Well I didn't know that either about how this happened… Anyways think something else… but you have to get those triggers as you already lost your opportunity with Captain Naveen singh ahaluwalia…. We can't afford the mistake this time… Stakes are too high at this time.

Ritu- I will think of something but you have to give me some time….

Person- You have only four months so you better do something or else…..

Ritu- I will do something.

She hung up the phone and tried to think of a new plan as the old one just destroyed because of Captain Rajveer's wife's arrival.

Here, the six cadets were talking in the mess. Yudi and Huda made a bet to go outside tonight after lights out. The senior cadets challenged Huda that he won't be able to get out but being over smart fool, Huda accepted the bet and also challenged them as he not only himself, but the whole gang would spend night outside of the academy.

Ali said No but Pooja told him to come along with him so he said Yes

Huda and others crossed the wall through faculty corridors as it was easily being crossed.

They all ended up at the same restaurant where Raj came with Naina for dinner.

Preview: Captain Rajveer is angry with cadets because they broke academy's rules? But Naina thinks otherwise…. Will Naina and Raj have more differences because of Cadets' issue? What is Ritu's plan? Who is the person Ritu talked to? Will Raj ever find out anything about Naveen?

nisha1984 thumbnail

Part – 8

Raj and Naina were enjoying the view and delicious Italian food when the view just got better for Naina while it got quite bitter for Raj.

Our dear six cadets with some senior cadets had arrived in the restaurant and sat at the bar unaware of Captain Rajveer's presence. (It was restaurant/bar type of place)

Huda- A round of beer for everyone, right guys?

Ali- We are here, hudabhai lekin hum piyenge nahi aur mera khayal hai aap logo ko bhi drink nahi leni chahiye.

Pooja- Oy, Ali is right. Main apne network main daru bharana nahi chahti.

Aalekh- Apun to piyega baki tum logo ki marzi.

Senior cadet- Kya, cadet beigh apni girl friend ko impress karne ke liye bahane bata rahe ho….

Ali- Dekhiye tameez main reh kar baat kijiye……

Yudi- Chill out guys…… we are not here to fight.

Senior cadet- Tum kya fight karoge. You are worse than a girl yudi.

Yudi- That's it.

And he threw some beer at him but the senior cadet was quick so he moved and all the beer ended up on guys who were sitting on the next table. They didn't look civilized at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raj spotted the cadets as they entered and he was angry at them for breaking yet another rule.

Raj- ye first year cadets bhi na kabhi nahi sudhregne. Phir rule break kiya… main abhi ja kar dekhta hoon…

Naina- Calm down Raj… May be they are here for nice dinner.

Raj- Nice dinner… I don't think so…

Naina- Don't disturb them if they behave properly. And you are reacting like you never broke any rules when you were a cadet. I know you, bhaiya & your other friends sneaked out a lot and broke so many rules than these cadets.

Raj- And how do you know? Zaroor sab naveen ne bataya hoga tum he…

Naina- Raj, agar naveen mujhe nahi batata to tum log ek baar bhi bina pakde gaye academy se bahar nahi ja sakte.

Raj- Matlab?

Naina- Sare bahar jane ke ideas kiske hote the naveen bhaiya ke right?

Raj- right…

Naina- wrong, it was all my ideas. Remember the time when you guys fooled Major Niar and Brigadier chandok at the same time to celebrate Holi…

Raj- Yeah, it was fantastic.

Naina- And you actually thought that Naveen could come up with those brilliant ideas on his own…

Raj- Wow so it was all yours doing…

Naina- Yes.

(Flashback:

Raj- Naveen, how we are going to celebrate Holi this year since now both MC & BC are in the academy.

Abhi- Haan, naveen kuch socho yaar.

Naveen- I already thought about it and I think I know where to find ideas for it.

Naveen called Naina for some ideas as she was the brilliant prankster ever.

Naina- Very simple bro… Just do something to distract BC and MC and you are free to do whatever you like on Holi. After all it's just for two days and I am sure you can send those two out of the academy for some reason that they just can't avoid.

Naveen- Yeah, aur wo hum karenge kaise… ab unko ja kar seedha keh to nahi sakte ki hum ko holi manani hai to please aap academy se bahar chale jaye…

Naina- Well if it was me than I would have told them but considering how you guys fear them, it's not probably good idea for you.

Naveen- seedhe seedhe idea bata…

Naina- Ok then listen to me very carefully… Just fax me two official letters with military stamps on them and make sure that two are not related to each other and rest just leave it on me.

Two days later, BC & MC left for some official work and Cadets celebrated Holi with great fun…

Flashback ends)

Present:

Raj remembered that Holi incident and it was all still mystery for every one that how BC & MC suddenly left for four days.

Raj- I don't know what happened but without any ideas or any skims BC and MC were out of the academy.

Naina- Well of course, you guys didn't have to do anything as I already did whatever needed to be done.

Raj(shockingly)- What do you mean?

Naina- The two official blank letters that you stole from BC's office and Naveen sent them to me.

Raj- Ok then…

Naina- Then nothing, I made duplicate with some help of my friends and burnt the original ones as I know those are secured letters. And on those duplicate ones I just wrote some urgent message that BC & MC needed to be in south of kerala and it was awful two days journey so obviously they needed total four days to fool themselves and you guys were free to celebrate holi without any obstacles.

Raj(smiled)- Naina, you are brilliant but just do me a favor…

Naina- What?

Raj- don't play any tricks on me nor teach to these cadets as now I am a teacher and I certainly don't want to be a victim of those tricks.

Naina- I won't play any tricks on you, I promise but I can't promise that I am not certainly sure of cadets to stop their pranks. They should have some fun too.

Raj(looking at cadets)- Well, they just started to have some extra fun… I think, and we better go to stop…

Yudi was about to be beaten by a goon whom he threw the beer at.

Huda and senior cadets were about to get into the fight while Aalekh was about to drink his beer. And Ali, Riya and Pooja were trying to stop the fight between the goons and them and senior cadets.

Yudi and Ali picked up something to hit goon and Huda was about to hit senior cadet when Raj & Naina reached there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raj- Everyone stop….

Everyone looked at the direction and found Naina and Raj there.

Raj asked everyone to stand in one line and told aalekh to put his drink down before he could get one sip. Aalekh reluctantly did that and all first year cadets stood in one line. Raj asked senior cadets to leave from there or he will inform Brigadier and they wouldn't have any more freedom on Saturday nights to go out.

Senior cadets said sorry and left from there. Now the goons were about to hit Raj but Raj fought back and cadets were impressed by him.

When Raj was done with fighting, he came to the cadets. Naina was already there…

Raj- I don't know what to say to you cadets. How many times I have told you not to break rules but you guys…… Apni harkato se baaj nahi aaoge tum log…. Nahi na…

Ali- We are very sorry sir…

Yudi- Aage se aisa nahi hoga sir…

Raj- Well but this time, you will be punished and I am not going to save you this time.

Everyone panicked as if Rajveer told anything to BC or MC, they will be thrown out of the academy, but they didn't need to worry as long as Naina was there.

Naina- Come on Raj, they said sorry… Just one more time… They already told you aage se wo log aisa nahi karenge.

Raj glared at Naina that she was interrupting between him & cadets but Naina's face expressions were enough for him to smile and forget about everything that cadets did.

Raj(smiled)- Ok, but last time……

Pooja- Thank you sir… Thank you ma'am…

Naina- Pooja, I told you not to call me ma'am. Just call me Naina or I have to tell Raj to punish you guys.

Pooja- Ok Thank you Naina…

Everyone smiled and cadets were about to go back but Raj stopped them.

Raj- Cadets, now if you try to go back sneakily then you are bound to get caught by Major Niar.

Aalekh- Par, apun ko wapas to jana hoga na…

Naina- Sure, you guys come with us but after the dinner as we didn't finish ours and I think you skipped yours to sneak out.

Yudi- But we don't want to disturb you….

Raj- It's okay cadets even if you guys go now then I will have to accompany you so let's have dinner and then we will go…

Naina ordered the dinner while they all chatted away.

Cadets felt more relaxed with Naina as she was just like them and she even made the situation lighter and Raj wasn't angry with cadets anymore. He was also enjoying the time with cadets. He realized that Naina decreased the distance between him & cadets in just two days she was there. He became friendlier with cadets in past two days compare to what he was in past three months.

When they came back to the academy, suriji and lolitaji were waiting for cadets as they found out that cadets weren't in the hostels.

Raj saved cadets by explaining to suriji and lolitaji that they had taken cadets out to enjoy a little as Naina insisted him.

Cadets said good night and went to their rooms while Naina & Raj headed to theirs.

Preview: The Fresher's ball and Dr. Ritu Mishra's next step…

nisha1984 thumbnail

Part- 9

Naina became comfortable within few days and she made very good friends with Dr. Shalini & six cadets. Suriji liked her too. Lolitaji was formal with her but she began to decrease that distance too. The only two faculty members, Naina was uncomfortable with were: Major Niar and Dr. Ritu Mishra. She never talked to MC and with Dr. Mishra it was only formal hi-hello whenever they met.

Raj was amazed to see how Naina made herself comfortable anywhere in any situation. It felt like it was just like old Naina. He was happy to have his old Naina back.

One afternoon, Naina returned from her work and she headed to the canteen to get some tea as it was a very hectic day for her. There was no body in the canteen except few orderlies and suriji. Naina asked for a cup of tea from suriji and looking at her exhausted face suriji quickly began to make the tea.

After he handed over the tea to her, he asked her…

Suriji- Bad day puttar….

Naina- Oh, suriji you have no idea….

Suriji- It's okay puttar now you relax.

But in about ten minutes after she finished her tea, the whole canteen started to feel with cadets and they were all excited about something.

The gang made her way to the table where Naina was sitting.

"What's going on?" Naina asks Riya, "Why is everybody so excited?"

"They've just announced the fresher's ball!" Yudi answered her excitedly, "It's going to be such fun."

"And, I am going to be Mr. Fresher this year," Huda said in his usual tone.

"Well there are other candidates too, you know." Riya pointed out to him.

"But I have to find a date first," Yudi said worriedly.

"Well, don't worry… You will find one," Naina told him…

"From where?" Yudi asked desperately, "The only girls I know here are you, Pooja, Riya  and Dr Shalini. Obviously I can't go with you or Dr Shalini. Pooja is already going with Ali and Riya, would you like to go with me?

Riya looked a little shocked, while Huda just stared at Yudi angrily "Actually Yudi," she finally said, "Huda already asked me and I already said yes."

"Well at least Ali, Pooja, Riya & huda are sorted out, Yudi is searching and what about you aalekh?" Naina asked.

Aalekh just shrugged. "Nobody." He said, "I am not going at all"

"Well I do want to go! And now how I am going to find a date!!" Yudi asked them.

"Why don't you ask Neelu?" Naina suggested him. "She has many friends and I am sure one of would like to go with you to a ball." (Naina had already met Neelu several times at Yudi's dad's office and they had become nice friends too. Although Neelu is totally different from Yudi, she is a very nice girl.)

"Not a bad idea," Yudi said, "But then I would have to find her a date from here as she would like to come to the ball…."

"Well then aalekh won't mind helping out his friend, would you aalekh?" Naina asked aalekh as she really wanted him to enjoy at fresher's ball and knowing him, she knew that he will help out yudi.

"Please, aalekh that's a good idea and I don't have to worry about my sister if you will be her date." Yudi asked melodramatically

"Ok, nataunki… I will be her date." Aalekh shrugged, and Naina smiled & excused herself from there as talking to the cadets was enchanting but her headache was still there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
She came into the living room and rested her head against the sofa rubbing her hand on her forehead and she drifted of to a nap which was disturbed after half an hour later when Raj entered the room.

Raj didn't realize that naina would be there as usually she was in the canteen or at work at this time.

Raj- Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't know you were here. Are u all right?

Naina- Yeah, I am fine. It was just a long day and the work was hectic. That's all. I didn't want to stay in the canteen because….

Raj- Cadets are very excitedly discussing about the fresher's ball right?

Naina- Right, and now I have one more work to do…

Raj- What?

Naina- Shopping for the dress for me and for you.

Raj- But I have a suit…

Naina- I know… but if you want to go with me then you would have to look good or you have to find your self another date captain..

Raj laughed at Naina's comment as she just sounded like old Naina who used to drag him and Naveen for shopping.

Raj- Do I have to come with you for shopping?

Naina- No, shalini is coming with me. So you are saved this time.

Raj- Thanks…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week before the fresher's ball, Shalini & Naina went for shopping where they almost spent their entire day choosing outfits, shoes and jewelry for them. Naina also bought two suits and shirts: One for Raj and the other one for aalekh. She knew that aalekh wouldn't mind or feel bad in anyway if she bought him the suit.

Shalini- You know Naina, Cap. Rajveer is lucky…

Naina- And why is that, shalini?

Shalini- Generally, wives spend their husbands' money for shopping but in your case, you spend all your money for Rajveer's shopping.

Naina(smiled)- After marriage, it's not mine or yours. Everything is ours.

Shalini- Hmmm… That's quite good sentence.

Naina- Now stop thinking about marriage philosophy and let's go for dinner as I am hungry.

They both ate their dinner while chatted away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

After dinner, they came back and Naina found aalekh in their room sitting with Raj where two of them were discussing about a lesson where aalekh needed help.

Raj- So you are finally back…

Naina- yep, and it was good experience unlike with you.

Aalekh- I should go sir…

Naina- Wait… finish your lesson. I don't want to interrupt your study and after you finish that I would like to talk to you.

Naina left to put the bags in the bedroom while Raj and Aalekh finished the lesson.

Aalekh- What is it naina?

Naina- I would like you choose between these two suits.

Aalekh was surprised and bit emotional the way Naina cared for him. Raj was happy too seeing Naina's care for Aalekh.

Aalekh- But this…

Naina- One for you and one for Raj… so you choose first.

Aalekh- I think sir should choose first…

Raj- No aalekh, I won't mind… Naina wants u to choose first so go ahead.

Aalekh chose the suit which naina thought for him and he left the room after some casual talk.

Raj- So I am stuck with the remaining one…

Naina(smiled)- Yes, you are…

Raj- Actually, this is the one I liked and by the way, what did you buy for yourself?

Naina- It is a surprise so wait & watch…

Raj- All right…

Then they were both off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The next week passed quickly for everyone as cadets' were so much excited. They all paid total attention to classes and drills as nobody wanted any detention on the day of Fresher's ball.

The evening of Fresher's ball:

Naina was getting ready in Dr. Shalini's room as they decided. Pooja and Riya were there too along with Neelu and her friend priya. They all were excited about getting ready while chatted away.

The boys were ready before time and they waited outside at shalini's room for girls to get out.

Huda- Ye jananiyan, ready hone main itna time kyon lagati hai?

Yudi- Kyonki dude, they always want to kill us by their looks.

Ali & Aalekh laughed at Yudi's comment.

Rajveer came there as he was supposed to get Naina.

Raj- cadets, you all are looking really handsome today.

Yudi- But not better than you sir.

Raj- So what is taking them so long?

Aalekh- wo ladkiyan hai sir… Footage khaye bina koi kaam nahi karegi…

Before Raj could answer on his comment, Pooja, Riya,  Neelu and Priya came outside. And they could say that they had put their time to best use.

All four of them looked gorgeous and enchanting.

Boys were stunned to see them and they all left after some compliments given to each other. Raj was left behind wondering when Naina will be out. He waited a little but then he knocked on Shalini's door.

Shalini opened the door and she was looking really beautiful in her red dress but Naina was still inside.

Raj- You are looking gorgeous Doctor….

Shalini- Then wait till you see your wife.

Naina came out and Raj was really stunned to see her. She was wearing a red sari with black borders (Just like the one Vidya balan wore in song "Mast Kalandar" in movie "Hey baby") and with light makeup and matching jewelry. It was the first time, Raj saw Naina in a sari.

He never imagined that how beautiful Naina would look in a sari.

Shalini coughed at his reactions and Raj came back to reality.

Raj- You are looking really beautiful Naina…

Naina- Thanks… You are not so bad yourself either…

Shalini smiled at Naina's comment and so does raj.

Raj & Naina left as shalini wanted her date to be surprise for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Preview- The Fresher's ball and lots of enjoyment with some bitter memories and Dr. Mishra's interruption.